Dr. Steven Wilson, MD

Anatomic & Clinical PathologyMaleAge 68

Anatomic & Clinical Pathology

Dr. Steven Wilson, MD is an Anatomic & Clinical Pathology Specialist in Indiana, PA and has over 42 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo in 1980. He is affiliated with Indiana Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Steven Wilson, MD

US Acute Care Solutions

835 Hospital Rd Indiana, PA 15701

Save up to 80% on prescriptions

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Wilson treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Wilson accepts

Dr. Wilson accepts the following insurance:

Dr. Wilson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wilson

1.0

Based on 1 rating

Dr. Wilson's billing department charged me full cost (second time in 2 weeks), when I called to ask why my bill was not submitted to my health Insurance? The department told me I had Medicare as well as another health Insurance, which I have neither. Dr. Wilson, your billing department is in great need of an external audit. My question, if they make this many mistakes for patients, I wonder how many mistakes they are making regarding your profit?????
Carol Wilson in Clearfield, PA – Apr 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Wilson, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Wilson?

• Anatomic & Clinical Pathology

• Anatomic & Clinical Pathology

1981
U Pitt
1980
State University of New York at Buffalo

Does Dr. Steven Wilson, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Wilson accepts your insurance.

Where is Dr. Steven Wilson, MD's office located?

Dr. Wilson's office is located at 835 Hospital Rd, Indiana, PA 15701. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Steven Wilson, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Wilson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Steven Wilson, MD?

US Acute Care Solutions

Indiana Regional Medical Center835 Hospital Rd Indiana, PA 15701

Dr. Wilson is affiliated with the following hospital. Select the hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

Indiana Regional Medical Center

Indiana, PA

64% Patients that would definitely recommend, 6% lower than the national average