Orthopedic Hand Surgery  |
Dr. Steven White Sr, MD
Dr. Steven White Sr, MD is an orthopedic hand surgery doctor who practices in Myrtle Beach, SC. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Dr. White Sr is affiliated with Conway Medical Center.

Carolina Coastal Plastic Srgy

1275 21st Ave N

Myrtle Beach, SC 29577

Learn about Dr. White Sr

Dr. White Sr's Experience

Dr. White Sr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery

Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Breast Ptosis
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Gynecomastia
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist

• Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrist Replacement

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med
  • Spartanburg Regl Med Ctr
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1984
  • Wilford Hall Med Ctr
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986

Dr. White Sr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. White Sr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. White Sr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. White Sr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. White Sr to family and friends
4.3
Dr. White Sr's Performance
in Charlotte, NC |
I highly recommend Dr. White for any plastic surgery you are considering. I could not be any happier with my results. I still look like me only years younger. Both he and his staff are remarkable!
in Myrtle Beach |
Dr. White and his staff are simply THE BEST!!! Sheila and Brooke are absolutely amazing. Every person I came in contact with had the best personality! Very caring and professional staff. I couldn't have asked or wished for a better experience. Not to mention my results from my tummy tuck and lipo are FANTABULOUS! I can't thank Carolina Coastal Plastic Surgery enough for everything they have done! Once again simply THE BEST!!!!!
in Myrtle Beach, SC |
After having 2 children, my body was not the same. I came to Dr. White with a long list of things I wanted fixed & put back in place. I had a full tummy tuck with liposuction, new implants put in & fat placed in my booty to lift it. It's been more than a year now since my surgery, & I am so happy with the results. I have my pre-kids body back & I love it! Dr. White & his staff were so wonderful to work with. A BIG thank you to Carolina Coastal Plastic Surgery!
Myrtle Beach, SC |
I am so lucky that I found this practice. I had seen a couple of other surgeons in the area first and this was the practice that I went with after meeting Dr. White. What a good and honest man! He told me up front what to expect, gave me a fair price and his team got me ready for the surgery of my dreams. I was so scared the morning of my surgery but he was so caring and calming. I am now three months post op and wanted to share this great experience. Thank you Dr. White!
Myrtle Beach, SC |
This is Myrtle Beach's only plastic surgeon to go to. I am so happy with my results. Thank you Dr. White! I will tell everyone that I know.
Conway, SC |
Dr. White is one of the most caring surgeons that I have ever visited with. I came to him with a breast augmentation revision that I was very concerned about. He was able to help be get the results that I should have had in my first attempt with another surgeon in the area. He's caring, has great bedside manner and is honest. We managed my expectations well. I will see him again for an additional "wish" surgery in the near future when I heal.
in Myrtle Beach, SC |
After having Bariatric surgery in 2014, it left me with excess skin. I went to Carolina Coastal Plastic Surgery & Medical Spa for a consultation with Dr. White. July 2016 I had a lower body lift and tummy tuck and September 2016 had my arm lift. I like to give a special thank you to Dr. White, Brooke, Sheila, Pat, Claudia Joey and Tori for taking such good care of me and keeping my health a priority. Thank you for my new image and helping restore my self confidence.
in St Pauls, NC |
I had breast augmentation a week ago and love my results. Dr White and his staff were absolutely amazing! They were very knowledgeable and helped me make a good informed decision. His bedside manner is impeccable. This procedure has given my confidence back. Brooke and the rest of his staff were amazing. Best experience ever! I would highly recommend him to anyone!
in Myrtle Beach , SC |
I have been under his care since 2001. I had breast implants which I've never had any complications since so I always had my friends go to him also with no complaints. I trust him enough to even having a keloid scar in between my eyes cut and cleaned out with some laser done to it after..it's a very risky surgery especially having so much trust in someone doing this to my face. I highly recommend him to anyone with any surgery your deciding to get!
in Myrtle Beach, SC |
Rude, unethical, unprofessional and obvious lack of knowledge.
Have you seen Dr. Steven White Sr, MD?
Are you Dr. White Sr?

See our Orthopedic Hand Surgery Specialist at Grand Strand Health – Grand Strand Medical Center

Visit Dr. White Sr