Dr. Steven White Sr, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 65

Dr. White Sr

Carolina Coastal Plastic Srgy

1275 21st Ave N Myrtle Beach, SC 29577

Dr. Steven White Sr, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Myrtle Beach, SC and has been practicing for 38 years. He graduated from South Carolina U, College Of Medicine in 1979 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. White Sr accepts

4.4

Dr. White Sr?
Dr. White Sr's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Steven White Sr, MD
I LOVED Dr. White and his staff. They are all so sweet and very attentive. I am extremely satisfied with what he did for me. Worth every penny and more! I am so glad I chose Dr. White for the dream I had in mind. Thank you so much for going above and beyond to make me feel more beautiful!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White Sr, MD?
I’ve had 2 reconstruction surgeries on my nose and still left with a noticeable scar. I consulted Dr White asking for suggestions to reduce it. He suggested the laser. I had 2 intense sessions and I can’t thank him enough for making me feel normal again! I used to sit to the right of everyone trying to hide my scar, not any more! ?? And very pleasant!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White Sr, MD?
Great bedside manner and explains and listens. I am in awe with my results. He even got back to me very quickly after hours and talked me through a minor issue after my surgery. He's awesome and very experienced. I recommend anyone considering breast surgery to schedule here!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White Sr, MD?
This is my second review of DR White and again I must say I’m so happy with him and his staff he’s the best and most caring Dr I have ever had a long with his staff their the best ever I highly recommend DR White Jackie B
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White Sr, MD?
Do not believe the positive reviews on here because they are they are fake. This doctor is by far the worst in the country. I can’t believe his office is still open for business. Your outcome will not look anything like his photoshopped before and after pictures he’s throws at you during your consultation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White Sr, MD?
Dr White is an excellent surgeon. He is caring, compassionate, extremely knowledgeable and experienced. His staff is absolutely the best, they go above and beyond to help you in any way possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White Sr, MD?
I've had a few procedures and been thrilled with the outcome of each. Everything held up for a long time, despite a motor neuron disease that takes a toll on my face.. I had acne vulgaris as a teen and after many years, my pores returned to the size of Mount Vesuvius. I just had laser and not a line or pore in site.. Dr. White’s team was ultra-cautious about anesthesia due to potential complications..You are in the best hands possible with Dr. White & staff & will be astounded at the results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White Sr, MD?
I left a consultation with another doctor shell shocked so a friend recommended I see Dr. White. They were able to get me in for a consultation within days and completely eased my mind and made me excited about the procedure again. Dr. White was knowledgeable and honest and made the entire process so wonderful. His entire staff is excellent and I would suggest him to anyone looking for quality, affordable plastic surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White Sr, MD?
I had major reduction surgery last October with Dr. White. The whole process from initial consultation to follow-up after surgery was top notch. The office too was top notch. Very knowledgeable, very caring and attentive to your needs and your privacy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White Sr, MD?
Dr. White saved my life! I recently needed reconstructive care for my arm following a 500lb. go cart roll over on my bicep. Neither Grand Strand Trauma or local Orthopedic surgeons knew how to treat my injury. After 2 weeks, I was referred to Dr. White, who quickly took action to save my arm. Daily treatment, even on weekends, and the care he, Joe, and Sheila provided was phenomenal. Dr. White's reassuring words and his actions resulted in a positive outcome. I'm forever grateful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White Sr, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. White for any plastic surgery you are considering. I could not be any happier with my results. I still look like me only years younger. Both he and his staff are remarkable!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White Sr, MD?
Dr. White and his staff are simply THE BEST!!! Sheila and Brooke are absolutely amazing. Every person I came in contact with had the best personality! Very caring and professional staff. I couldn't have asked or wished for a better experience. Not to mention my results from my tummy tuck and lipo are FANTABULOUS! I can't thank Carolina Coastal Plastic Surgery enough for everything they have done! Once again simply THE BEST!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White Sr, MD?
After having 2 children, my body was not the same. I came to Dr. White with a long list of things I wanted fixed & put back in place. I had a full tummy tuck with liposuction, new implants put in & fat placed in my booty to lift it. It's been more than a year now since my surgery, & I am so happy with the results. I have my pre-kids body back & I love it! Dr. White & his staff were so wonderful to work with. A BIG thank you to Carolina Coastal Plastic Surgery!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White Sr, MD?
I am so lucky that I found this practice. I had seen a couple of other surgeons in the area first and this was the practice that I went with after meeting Dr. White. What a good and honest man! He told me up front what to expect, gave me a fair price and his team got me ready for the surgery of my dreams. I was so scared the morning of my surgery but he was so caring and calming. I am now three months post op and wanted to share this great experience. Thank you Dr. White!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White Sr, MD?
This is Myrtle Beach's only plastic surgeon to go to. I am so happy with my results. Thank you Dr. White! I will tell everyone that I know.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White Sr, MD?
Dr. White is one of the most caring surgeons that I have ever visited with. I came to him with a breast augmentation revision that I was very concerned about. He was able to help be get the results that I should have had in my first attempt with another surgeon in the area. He's caring, has great bedside manner and is honest. We managed my expectations well. I will see him again for an additional "wish" surgery in the near future when I heal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White Sr, MD?
After having Bariatric surgery in 2014, it left me with excess skin. I went to Carolina Coastal Plastic Surgery & Medical Spa for a consultation with Dr. White. July 2016 I had a lower body lift and tummy tuck and September 2016 had my arm lift. I like to give a special thank you to Dr. White, Brooke, Sheila, Pat, Claudia Joey and Tori for taking such good care of me and keeping my health a priority. Thank you for my new image and helping restore my self confidence.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White Sr, MD?
I had breast augmentation a week ago and love my results. Dr White and his staff were absolutely amazing! They were very knowledgeable and helped me make a good informed decision. His bedside manner is impeccable. This procedure has given my confidence back. Brooke and the rest of his staff were amazing. Best experience ever! I would highly recommend him to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White Sr, MD?
I have been under his care since 2001. I had breast implants which I've never had any complications since so I always had my friends go to him also with no complaints. I trust him enough to even having a keloid scar in between my eyes cut and cleaned out with some laser done to it after..it's a very risky surgery especially having so much trust in someone doing this to my face. I highly recommend him to anyone with any surgery your deciding to get!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White Sr, MD?
Rude, unethical, unprofessional and obvious lack of knowledge.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White Sr, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. White Sr?