Dr. Steven White, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 58

Dr. White

USA Plastic Surgery

8230 Walnut Hill Ln Ste 814 Dallas, TX 75231

Dr. Steven White, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Dallas, TX. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. White to book an appointment.

Dr. White's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. White

96.7741935483871%

Dr. White?
The most important factor in obtaining a good result from your cosmetic surgery is the surgeon you choose to perform it. I am so proud of the decision I’ve made to choose Dr. White. If I had researched this much for my schoolwork, I would have gotten A’s on my papers. This is probably the only good thing that happened in my life in 2020!I had rhinoplasty second week of June. I cannot emphasize enough how happy I am. I had no pain, mild congestion (of course!). Not any surgeon would have done this, you need an artist and a real doctor like Dr. White. The only uncomfortable part was the sleeping position. Besides the shape and size, the best part is that I can breathe!! I already like it with the swelling, and I know I’m going to love it when the swelling goes down.
PC – Aug 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
The receptionist made me feel so comfortable! She spent time talking to me and even told me about her experience. She was actually a patient before she started working there. I really appreciated the time and information she provided. I brought my husband with me to the consultation. Dr. White walked us through the whole process and answered all of our questions. He also had a good sense of humor and extremely professional. I didn't need any other consultation. I decided that he was my surgeon. I got my breast augmentation done with Dr. White one month later. Here's my bestfriend's summary of my surgery: "So you had the best sleep of your life and woke up with boobs? Man, what a dream!". Yep! That's what happened. 2 months post-op. My clothes fit and look better. My boobs feel so natural. Like my original boobs but bigger. I no longer refer to them as mosquito bites. LOL Best staff and surgeon! Thank you USA Plastic Surgery!
A.L. – Aug 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
My experience with Doctor White was really great! Before my Tummy Tuck I was really insecure with my body and how I looked. So going into the surgery I was really excited but also nervous that it would not look the way I had imagined! Doctor White exceeded my expectations and I love the results. I feel more confident in myself than ever before. His other employees made my experience amazing as well, Melanie and Jamie were super caring and made me feel comfortable every-time I went into the office! The main benefit from this surgery was getting my confidence back and being able to feel great about my body and Dr. White was able to make that happen. I chose Dr. White because when I first met him he instantly cared about why I wanted this done and he wanted to do it. Another reason was I knew Dr. White would do everything to make it the best it can be! I would definitely recommend this surgery and Dr. White to others because the results are very impressive and I was well taken care of.
Abby Thompson – Jul 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
As a registered nurse/nurse anesthetist, I was apprehensive about having surgery since I’m typically on the healthcare provider side of things and not the patient side. Dr. White provided me with the ideal individualized blend of an educated provider/patient experience. I chose Dr. White as my surgeon due to his excellent reputation, cordialness, thoroughness and attention to detail, each of which were demonstrated repeatedly from my consultation appointment through surgery and follow up visits. He always takes the time and effort to answer questions and explain each aspect of the procedure and recovery. I had a breast lift and reduction (mastopexy) by Dr. White to help alleviate the back pain I had been experiencing for the past few years and I feel that it has helped tremendously thus far. Dr. White and his team worked all day long on my day of surgery to provide me with the best results possible.
C. Lingsweiler – Jun 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
Excited about the fact of looking younger and being treated differently, I decided to go with the best of the best and that is Dr. Steven White. After stumbling across a magazine article and hours of research I felt very confident because he is so focused on keeping patients alive, he is prepared for any and every complication that could arise. This gave me more confidence and I was able to relax plus he makes you feel like you are his only patient. Dr White is highly respected by the nurses at the hospital and the office staff is very welcoming. After three elective surgeries, I am more excited to see my reflection in the mirror and feeling younger. I am happy with the results.
GR – Jun 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
I was reluctant to perform the breast augmentation surgery as I did not want results that appeared "fake" or "too big". More importantly, I have a small frame and did not want results that made me disproportionate to the rest of my body. I was extremely hesitant to proceed and even more hesitant that I was unable to provide a size. Best to leave it to the doctor on this one. I was impressed with the surgery and more impressed with the fact that Doctor White got the sizing perfect with out me having to explicitly state what size that was. He understood my goal to achieve an enhancement without over-modifying my frame or lifestyle. The results look natural and I would highly recommend anyone who is on the fence in fear of going "too big" or "too small" sit down with Doctor White, because he truly knows what he is doing and the service has been absolutely impeccable along the way!!
May 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
I have been wanting a tummy tuck for years. I have had 2 c sections, one scar is vertical and one scar is horizontal. I am petite (5'1" & 106 lbs) and in fairly good shape so anytime I wore a bikini I was very self conscious, so I finally decided to do something about it. I had another procedure with another well known plastic surgeon in Dallas that was recommended several years ago and was pleased with him, but this time decided to try Dr. White because one of my best friends recommended him. It was the best decision I have ever made. After the 2 hour consult, I immediately booked my surgery. I felt so confident about the surgery & I didn't feel that way last time. He is a perfectionist, and I feel like with my scarring, my size, and the amount of skin he had to work with, no other doctor would have been able to accomplish it. His aftercare is night & day compared to the previous surgeon I used. There is no comparison. I'm thrilled with results! Highly recommend Dr. White!!
R – Mar 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
I am a health care practitioner, and understand what is involved in achieving excellent surgical outcomes. I chose Dr. Steven White to perform my own brow lift surgery because of his truly exceptional attention to detail, and because he explained in detail WHY he would perform the procedure in a certain manner for my particular case. It is now 8 weeks post-surgery, and I am completely delighted with the results! I have also been very impressed with the excellent care I've received from Dr. White and all his staff, both before and after the procedure. I would recommend Dr. Steven White without reservation to anyone contemplating facial plastic surgery.
Thomas Keim – Feb 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
My wife had a tummy tuck and 2 other elective surgeries from Dr. White over 2 ½ years ago. I have NEVER written a review – and never intend to write another one. This review is from the perspective of a husband who has witnessed Dr White's “body of work” literally and figuratively OVER TIME. Bottom Line First (For those who hate lengthy reviews): I do not recommend Dr. White if your ONLY consideration is Price. I strongly recommend Dr. White if your criteria are any or all of the following: 1. Obsession with Safety 2. Obsession with No Complications 3. Obsession with Results 4. Obsession to detail 5. World class surgical techniques 6. Un- paralleled personal attention while healing 7. Incredibly competent staff 8. Hospital nurses who say he is the best and would select him for their surgery if they had surgery (yes, I interviewed them while my wife was recovering) 9. You’re a guy who would like your wife looking smoking hot, but not fake.
Jan 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
Dr White is the best surgeon by far. He really cares about his patients and is truly an artist. He took the time to answer my questions and gave a very lengthy consultation where he went through the pros and cons of surgery. I was extremely worried to get surgery. I didn't know what to expect but Dr White helped me feel comfortable with the whole process. I had little to no pain after surgery and was off pain medication within one day. I also had NO bruising and NO discharge. I was so surprised after the surgery at how easy the recovery was. After the surgery Dr White has seen me with no additional charge to ensure that I am healing correctly. I would recommend him 100% to anyone who is thinking about plastic surgery. I already told my family if they are thinking of getting any surgery they HAVE to use him. Thank you so much Dr white for the amazing results. I couldn't be happier!
Sydney – Jan 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
I've have nothing but great to say about Dr. White & his staff! I've been wanting BA since my breast were deflated after having kids & nursing for years. DFW area has so many doctors to research on. I looked through tons of reviews & before/after photos. His portfolio was the only one that I loved every single result. Most people would go with the most advertised or special discounts. I was lucky to have found Dr. White. Even though he didn't have any discounts or on social media, he had outstanding credentials! If you really think about it, if you're a good doctor you don't have to spend so much time on social media or give deep discounts. Originally, I thought I had amount of CCs in mind, but you really have to trust him. He truly cares about his patients & knows what's best for you. I saw him before, during, & after surgery. I didn't feel uncared for. He didn't operate & just left me. If I had any concerns, him & his staff were quickly to help. I couldn't be happier with my results!
Jan 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
This was the 2nd time a have seen Dr. White for a cosmetic procedure. It has been 16 yrs since my tummy tuck. (which is still flat as a pancake), but I went back to have some lipo done and there isn't anyone better!
Graham – Oct 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
Dr. White is a perfectionist and is beyond meticulous. He and his staff are highly responsive and provided excellent care both before and after my surgery. The night immediately surgery, he personally came back to the hospital to change my dressings. First thing the next morning, Dr. White came back to the hospital on his way to another procedure to personally help me out of bed and walk me around the hospital floor. Because of his methodology and care, I did not need to use any narcotics after my abdominoplasty surgery.
Dallas, TX – Jun 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
Dr. White is an incredible doctor and goes above and beyond to care for his patients. My results are amazing and my life is so much better because of it. I would trust him with my life (literally). :) Thank you Dr. White!
May 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
I was extremely nervous to have any procedure done. I had heard about Dr. White through a friend of a friend who was ecstatic about her results. I had my procedure done about a year ago and now I have another one coming up in about 2 weeks. This time around I am completely at ease because I know how wonderfully and methodically I was taken care of the first time. My scars have healed beautifully and I would definitely recommend Dr. White for any procedure!
Mar 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
I cannot recommend Dr. White more highly. He performed a face lift on me and I am thrilled with the results! I look completely natural but much, much younger! Dr. White's professionalism, compassion and care made me feel completely at ease. He is an exceptionally skilled surgeon and absolutely meticulous with every detail. My experience with Dr White has been amazing. He really is the best!
Mar 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
“Best in Dallas" is a monumental UNDERSTATEMENT! Dr. White is a superhero with a scalpel! I am well into my 30s, yet have been able to continue modeling professionally with a little proactive anti-aging "help". I'm so very thankful to have Dr. White and his amazing staff in my corner as I age gracefully, and hopefully remain ahead of the game. Despite his status as one of the most well-decorated plastic surgeons in the country, Dr. White is humble, caring and an advocate for patient safety!
Marlag in Dallas , TX – Feb 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
I have traveled twice now from nyc to Dallas to see Dr White because of the great work he does. I believe him to be the best plastic surgeon and i would not want anyone else working on me. As a nurse , i get to see the good and bad work of many doctors. Dr White is known for his high standards and is very particular on how things are done. Thats what i want ! A doctor that takes his time to make sure everything is perfect. Great bed side manner. 100% recommended
Jennifer B in Nyc – Feb 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
Recently, I chose Dr. White for a procedure that I needed to have done, and I am so happy with the results! My recovery has been pain-free and the results are amazing. During my follow up appointments, his staff is always caring and professional. I would recommend Dr. White to anyone looking for an excellent surgeon.
KerrieM. in Plano, TX – Jan 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
I had Breast Augmentation and Tummy tuck in 2011 and 2013 by Dr.White. I wanted do face and neck lift for a long time. But I worried about down time. After I talked to Dr. white, I made a decision. It is now six months after the surgery. The result is amazing. Sagging is almost gone. No more loose skin and I feel very good. Down time is minimal, I had four surgeries. Every time was perfect. I high recommend Dr. White.
Nov 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. White?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery