Dr. Steven White, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 60

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Steven White, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Dallas, TX. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Steven White, MD

USA Plastic Surgery

8230 Walnut Hill Ln Dallas, TX 75231 ()

Dr. White's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. White

Dr. White

I've had the pleasure of having Dr. White as my surgeon 2x now (tummy tuck and 1st half of facial rejuvenation) and will have the second half of facial rejuvenation (lower face and neck) in June. He is the ONLY surgeon I would trust with my body and life. His motivation is to get the best possible outcome with every surgery. He is not only a fantastic surgeon but also a caring man with a great sense of humor and is a patient's biggest cheerleader. His positivity is infectious. My tummy is still flat after almost 2 yrs. Yes he is more expensive but worth the money. He is generous with his post-op follow ups and time. The ladies that run the office: Melanie, Jamie and Ashley and not only beautiful but intelligent, well-trained and compassionate. I now live in Colorado but he is my only choice for a plastic surgeon. His consultations alone are worth it because he explains so much about each procedure and has phenomenal videos.
Cheryl W – May 02, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
I decided to do the Mentor Memory Gel implants for my Breast Augmentation. I am 26 yrs old and have wanted larger, proportionate breasts since i was young. it has always been an insecurity of mine especially with always having a tall, thin body. When i researched surgeons and was looking through many galleries of results, I wasn’t impressed by almost any of the doctors work. I’m a perfectionist and pay attention to detail so after seeing many women with disproportional results i was worrisome. I came across Dr. Steven White’s website, read many reviews and looked at his results. I just knew i had to do a consultation, i spoke with Melanie on the phone to which she gave me so much information even before booking a consult. From the first call i felt welcomed, comfortable and felt that they cared about me as a patient. I couldn’t be happier with my results!! They’re identical and the size is perfect for my body!! Every woman deserves dr. White results!
The BEST Breast Augmentation!! – Jan 10, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
Dr, Steven White did an amazing job with my Breast implant revision.
Gloria Oliver – Nov 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
This is going to be a bit of a long post, so bear with me folks, but I really want to share the background around my journey with Dr. White. Since I was in high school I've believed that my breasts didn't match the rest of my body. I've always been a thick girl, but my breasts were small and not round and I told myself that if they didn't increase after I had kids I would seriously consider plastic surgery when I got older. Unfortunately, this was one of the few areas I did not take after my mother and, after having two kids and breastfeeding both, my breasts stayed the same size. Even after gaining 100 pounds over my life time (Lord, help me) everything got bigger except my breasts. In early 2018 I made my first visit to see Dr. White. I had seen him in various magazines listed as one of the best doctors in the country for plastic surgery, and if I'm going to make this type of decision I want no one but the best cutting me open. My partner came to the appointment with me and we sat
  • Long wait times
Adrienne Dever – Nov 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
Dr. White performed my abdominoplasty in July of 2021. My results have been phenomenal. His attention to detail and phenomenal surgical skill gave me a better outcome that i even imagined. He is so thorough in his explanations and he takes the safety of patients very seriously. I am sure that he is the best surgeon for this type of surgery. I receive compliments every day on my changed appearance. I was slightly overweight but carried a lot of weight in my abdomen. I am now 3 sizes smaller than I was prior to surgery. I am so happy,
Miriam Sibley – Oct 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
My experience here with Dr. Steven J. White was wonderful. It was money well spent. The staff was caring and so polite and they answered any questions I asked. Very happy with everything. It was money well spent. Dr Steven J. White did an awesome job and I am so happy with my surgery. I recommend Dr. White for any of the specialties they offer.
Aug 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
Dr. White and his staff are absolutely the best!!
Lisa M. – Aug 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
I have had 3 surgeries with Dr White and he is an exceptional surgeon. Truly and artist. I highly recommend him.
Jul 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
I have had 2 surgeries with Dr. White and I could not have ask for a better doctor and staff. So thankful for his meticulous manners. I would not go to another doctor for any plastic surgeries!!
Verna Butler – Jun 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
For five years I have considered doing a breast reduction/lift. I consulted with a few cosmetic surgeons but when I did with Dr. Steven White, I knew he was the one. I am a Family and Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner. I have been in the nursing profession for over twenty-nine years. My experience with Dr. Steven White was simply fantastic. I was treated respectfully by the entire staff starting from the first day of consult. The consult itself took over two hours and Dr. Steven J White took out time to explain everything to me and answered all my questions. There was no doubt in my mind that my search for the best cosmetic surgeon for my procedure was over. I was ready and relaxed on the day of the surgery. I knew I was in good hands. He met with me right before and after the surgery and did a twice a week follow up and then weekly follow up with me. I am so happy with Dr. White and his entire staff. The outcome of my procedure is beyond my expectations. He gave me my life back.
Aku. – Jan 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
I am a college professor, mother of four, cancer survivor, boxing coach and yoga instructor, and I had an abdominoplasty with Dr. White on November 30, 2020. Like many other reviewers have mentioned, I researched this procedure and local plastic surgeons for years. Dr. White’s education, board certifications, and stellar patient reviews led me to schedule a consultation. I walked into the consultation knowing that Dr. White was potentially the most expensive surgeon I had consulted. What I learned that day eventually led me to schedule my abdominoplasty with Dr. White. He uses a method of what he has termed “precision surgery.” After surgery I have taken zero narcotics, I have zero bruising, and I am back in the gym at 6 weeks post-op. I am thrilled with my results. My incision is a tiny thin line, and my belly is more than flat, it curves in at the sides under my ribs giving me a beautiful, curvy, and contoured waistline. Don't compromise, chose Dr. White!
Heather – Jan 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
Excellent!! Dr White is one of the most skilled and compassionate physicians I have ever experienced in my life. I am a physician myself and took an entire year to research the plastic surgeon I wanted to take care of me on my journey to self improvement. I chose Dr White for his expertise and for the multitude of positive feedback I received throughout my research, but once I met him on my initial consultation, I realized my choice was more than for his expertise. I also found one of the most compassionate and caring physicians I have ever met. I highly recommend Dr White for any plastic or ENT procedures. I respect him greatly and feel fortunate to call him my doctor and my colleague.
Penny M Labor, MD – Jan 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
If you are looking for a plastic surgeon, you really need not go any further. I contemplated a tummy tuck for five years. Five years of reading Dr reviews, having consultations, talking to people and never feeling like I’d found the right doctor. Then I found Dr. White and I am so glad that I did. I had a tummy tuck November 3rd of 2020 and everything about the procedure, the recovery and the results have been flawless. I have even begun recommending women that have had botched surgeries to him, because I know he will do it right the first time. My results are everything I dreamed they would be, without any of the horrors of complications you read about. He has really perfected plastic surgery and I wouldn’t trust anyone else with my body.
Parker – Dec 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
I had a breast augmentation with Dr. White a few months ago and it was the easiest experience I've ever had. I was hesitant because I had never had surgery before. I wasn't sure what to expect, but after the very lengthy consultation I KNEW I was in the right place and that Dr. White would be my surgeon. I actually ended up booking my surgery that day! When my surgery day finally arrived, I was super nervous, but I knew I was in great hands. Now that I'm four months post surgery I couldn't be happier with my new look. Dr. White transformed my teenage looking body into that of a woman's! I feel more proportional now and not at all top heavy. Thank you to Dr. White and his incredible staff! Jazmin, Melanie and Jamie went above and beyond during the entire process!
J. L. – Nov 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
I wanted breast implants. Before consultation with Dr. White I did not understand about cc size selection. I had read several stories about people who selected a specific cc size implant and were then dissatisfied with the results. Often resulting in a second surgery. Dr. White's professionalism got me the results I desired in one surgery. Dr. White's approach to surgery is a consultation that asks what results I wanted. I provided pictures of other women that had similar results to what I wanted to achieve. Dr. White , acting on the information of my expectations, made the cc choice for me during the procedure. It was absolutely the correct way to do this surgery. I was very pleased with everything in Dr. White's practice. The office is clean and nice. The staff are very friendly and helpful. I would recommend anyone desiring a breast augmentation to contact Dr. White's office.
Oct 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
The most important factor in obtaining a good result from your cosmetic surgery is the surgeon you choose to perform it. I am so proud of the decision I’ve made to choose Dr. White. If I had researched this much for my schoolwork, I would have gotten A’s on my papers. This is probably the only good thing that happened in my life in 2020!I had rhinoplasty second week of June. I cannot emphasize enough how happy I am. I had no pain, mild congestion (of course!). Not any surgeon would have done this, you need an artist and a real doctor like Dr. White. The only uncomfortable part was the sleeping position. Besides the shape and size, the best part is that I can breathe!! I already like it with the swelling, and I know I’m going to love it when the swelling goes down.
PC – Aug 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
The receptionist made me feel so comfortable! She spent time talking to me and even told me about her experience. She was actually a patient before she started working there. I really appreciated the time and information she provided. I brought my husband with me to the consultation. Dr. White walked us through the whole process and answered all of our questions. He also had a good sense of humor and extremely professional. I didn't need any other consultation. I decided that he was my surgeon. I got my breast augmentation done with Dr. White one month later. Here's my bestfriend's summary of my surgery: "So you had the best sleep of your life and woke up with boobs? Man, what a dream!". Yep! That's what happened. 2 months post-op. My clothes fit and look better. My boobs feel so natural. Like my original boobs but bigger. I no longer refer to them as mosquito bites. LOL Best staff and surgeon! Thank you USA Plastic Surgery!
A.L. – Aug 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
I would recommend Dr White to everyone!!!! I opted for Breast Augmentation. Followed Dr orders and I’m healing very well! No bruising, I mean I couldn’t have found a better Dr!!!! Go for it!!!!
Excellent Work Dr. White is the BEST!! – Jul 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
My experience with Doctor White was really great! Before my Tummy Tuck I was really insecure with my body and how I looked. So going into the surgery I was really excited but also nervous that it would not look the way I had imagined! Doctor White exceeded my expectations and I love the results. I feel more confident in myself than ever before. His other employees made my experience amazing as well, Melanie and Jamie were super caring and made me feel comfortable every-time I went into the office! The main benefit from this surgery was getting my confidence back and being able to feel great about my body and Dr. White was able to make that happen. I chose Dr. White because when I first met him he instantly cared about why I wanted this done and he wanted to do it. Another reason was I knew Dr. White would do everything to make it the best it can be! I would definitely recommend this surgery and Dr. White to others because the results are very impressive and I was well taken care of.
Abby Thompson – Jul 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
As a registered nurse/nurse anesthetist, I was apprehensive about having surgery since I’m typically on the healthcare provider side of things and not the patient side. Dr. White provided me with the ideal individualized blend of an educated provider/patient experience. I chose Dr. White as my surgeon due to his excellent reputation, cordialness, thoroughness and attention to detail, each of which were demonstrated repeatedly from my consultation appointment through surgery and follow up visits. He always takes the time and effort to answer questions and explain each aspect of the procedure and recovery. I had a breast lift and reduction (mastopexy) by Dr. White to help alleviate the back pain I had been experiencing for the past few years and I feel that it has helped tremendously thus far. Dr. White and his team worked all day long on my day of surgery to provide me with the best results possible.
C. Lingsweiler – Jun 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. White?