Dr. Steven White, MD

Dr. Steven White, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Steven White, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Dallas, TX. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 29 years.

8230 Walnut Hill Ln Ste 814

Dallas, TX 75231

Learn about Dr. White

Dr. White's Experience

Dr. White's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Dysphagia
  • Ear Disorders
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gigantomastia
  • Gynecomastia
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Sinusitis

• Breast Lift Surgery
  • Breast Reconstruction
  • Breast Reduction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
  • ENT Surgery
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Liposuction
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction

• Baylor University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Baylor Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Parkland Health and Hospital System

Dr. White has no media or publications listed.

Dr. White does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. White and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. White's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. White to family and friends
Dr. White's Performance
in Little Rock, AR |
I had reservations that anyone could accomplish what I was trying to achieve. Dr. White exceeded my expectations X 10! After 50 years of being embarrassed to wear a tee shirt or tight fitting golf shirt (going shirtless was OUT of the question), I now look for tighter fitting shirts to show off my flat chest! The total experience was absolutely phenomenal! I feel 20 years younger, and have more confidence than ever. DR White is genuinely one of the nicest and best doctors I've ever met.
Dallas, TX |
I came to Dr. White because I had two procedures done by a very reputable plastic surgeon, both of which had extremely disappointing results! I decided to take a chance on another doctor (Dr.White) for yet ANOTHER surgery to repair the first two. I received first class customer service from his staff, but he is truly the most informative, caring, and THOROUGH doctor I have ever encountered. There aren't enough characters for me to write about how pleased I am! He achieved PERFECTION!
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. White and his staff are not only extremely professional but exhibit kindness and respect to their patients. Educating their patients is high in priority and they help you make a very informed decision. Dr. White excells in exceeding perfection with his work! He went above and beyond all of my expectations and I would highly recommend him to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.
in Grapevine, TX |
Dr. White spent plenty of time with me to explain the whole process of the procedure. He has great positive energy and seems to have a real passion for his work and getting it perfect. He has a wonderful, supportive staff, all of whom are so very knowledgeable and patient with after care questions. When speaking with his staff, I was impressed with their that they had worked with other docs in surgery and that Dr. White was the only doctor they would let touch them for their procedure.
Dallas, TX |
I recently chose to have my first ever Botox treatment with Dr. Steven White because he advertises a "better Botox." After meeting Dr. White and seeing my results, I now understand why. Dr. White created a personalized plan for my Botox and used extremely small needles so that the experience was virtually painless. Since Dr. White does the Botox himself, rather than delegating it to a nurse or staff member, you can count on having a fabulous result. While I received botox more for prevention tha
Dallas, TX |
Being in healthcare fur over 20 years, I have been privileged to be connected to the best physician and in Dallas. Dr. White is by far the top Dallas surgeon. He performed my breast augmentation and my outcome is exceptional! I continue to see him 4 times a year for Botox as well. He never uses RNs or mid-levels for Botox treatment - he doesn't it all himself. Trust me, he could make more money using mod-levels, but at love that he chooses to do it all himself. He truly is the best physician!!!!
in Dallas, TX |
My name is Angel and I'm a Texas girl, I was interested in getting a tune up so to say. I'm 35 yrs old with two kids, my 4 yr old i breast feed for two yrs and once I was done and lost all the baby fat too my boobs looked like the had a hole in them and there was no more air left. So a really good friend who had hers done about 9 yrs ago suggested I go see her doctor, I must admit her boobs even have me drooling, I thought to myself if hers still sit up so pretty after 9 yrs he must be great!!
in TX |
My daughter had tubular breasts, and one breast was larger than the other. After being reassured that he could fix the problem so that her breasts looked normal and would do an augmentation, Dr. White did nothing to correct the problem of the tubular breasts but inserted implants under the tubular breasts, causing the breasts to still remain tubular, lopsided and of unequal proportions. After surgery, when we asked him why he didn't make them the same size, he said that he "didn't do that."
Dallas, TX |
We had researched and interviewed 3 different doctors, including Dr. White, about performing my daughter's rhinoplasty. We need immediately after the initial consultation with Dr. White, that he was the man for the job. He provided excellent information about the procedure, expectation, risks, and outcomes, and spent more than just more than just a cursory amount of time with us during the initial consult. We had every confidence in him, and he did not let us down!
in Rockwall, TX |
Best plastic surgeon!! As an ER nurse, I have seen the worst of plastic surgery. I went into this process with the priority of being as knowledgeable as possible & ensuring I made the right choice in choosing a surgeon. I am beyond satisfied with the ENTIRE process, starting with the initial phone call to every follow-up appointment. Dr White & his staff take every measure to ensure patient education, safety & satisfaction. I can't stress enough how great my experience was!
in Fairfield, TX |
100% Satisfied with Dr. Steven White, his staff and surgical team! From the first initial phone call, to my consultation, to my surgery day and now, I am completely happy with my choice of having Dr. White do my breast augmentation. My healing process was a breeze and my results are amazing. My only regret is not having it done sooner. The professionalism is Five Star and the way his staff makes you feel comfortable and that your concerns do matter is one of the many reasons I chose him.
Dallas, TX |
My body looks really amazing!! I finally feel mentally free from all my insecurity and I love that I can go shopping and actually fit into clothes the way I've always wanted to! Dr. White was so amazing every step of the way. He never made me feel self-conscious about my body and was with me during every part of the process. He's truly an amazing surgeon and I wouldn't trust my body with anyone else.
Dallas, TX |
As a healthcare provider i have very high standards for the Drs i let care for me or my family. Dr White far exceeds my expectations. He is intelligent, kind, patient, meticulous, & talented. Everything you need in a plastic surgeon. I would trust no one else in town. His staff is also impeccable.
in Corsicana, TX |
I went to Dr White after two bad experiences in other offices with Botox. I was able to get in within a week and after a thorough evaluation from Dr White, I felt at ease that he could help with my problem areas. Dr White took every means necessary to make me comfortable and the procedure was, for the most part, painless. After the initial two weeks that it takes to see the results I was more than pleased with the outcome. I highly recommend Dr White.
in Gerber |
It’s clear that all of the reviews you have read before mine all share in the same sentiment – Dr. White and his team are simply amazing. Right? Well, they truly are!! I want to share with you my experience, as I am what Dr. White refers as one of his “special” cases. Infamous is a more appropriate word in my mind, but Dr. White and his team insist that cases like mine are just special ??. I’ll take it! Everything about my entire experience: Consult, Pre-Op, Surgery and immediate Post Op
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. White is the best Dr out there for plastic surgery. I have had both a tummy tuck and augmentation. I am 100% satisfied. His work ethic is amazing. I enjoyed my whole experience. The staff took great care of me during the whole process. I would never hesitate to refer any one to Dr. White!! Mrs. Tarrant Co
North Richland Hills, TX |
I recommend Dr. White to any one wanting plastic surgery. From the moment you come to his office for your first visit, to your last. The care they give is phenomenal. He graciously took his time to answer and inform me on all my questions. His great care during and after my surgery showed with how quickly i recovered. I now have the best results and tell anyone I how great he is. I am thankful for how he made me look and feel!!
in Forney, TX |
After having my tummy tuck done by Dr. White in September 2016 I was excited about my results but there was some other areas that needed some shape to bring out the curves of my body to get it ready for bathing suit season. I had Such a wonderful experience with Dr. White and his office staff that there was never a question that he would be the one to complete the master piece he started.
You want a tummy tuck. What results are you expecting? Before making a decision, you need to be clear on your objectives and your expected key results. From there, you can measure each surgeon’s process against your criteria. Dr. White delivered on my objectives and the results exceed my expectations. Select Dr. White and his team at USA Plastic Surgery for your surgery. It is a decision of a lifetime that will change your life.
El Paso, TX |
I have nothing but positive things to say about Dr. White and his office. From the initial consultation, and throughout the entire process, pre-op and post-op, my experience has been incredible. I felt so comfortable the entire time, and the recovery process could not have been easier. Everything is outlined perfectly, and you know exactly what to expect. I would definitely recommend Dr. White to anyone considering plastic surgery.
Mckinney, TX |
Dr. White is wonderful! I was extremely apprehensive about having cosmetic surgery and once I met Dr. White I knew was in capable hands. He patiently and thorougly explained why his approach to surgery was different than most and it just made sense. You put a lot of trust into a plastic surgeon and let me tell you-- Dr. White knows his stuff and he knows what looks right. Look no further!! Dr. White is the absolute best.
in Forney, TX |
AMAZING! Let me start off by saying how thankful I am to Dr. White and his staff for all the great care I received throughout this process. I recently had liposuction of my upper arms. I can already see fantastic results! I tried to keep my expectations low due to how much I wanted taken off but he surpassed my expectations by a long shot. I am still somewhat swollen but I am so happy already! One of the best things about it is how little pain I had after surgery. Dr White is the best!
in Forth Worth, TX |
I went to see Dr. White to perform my rhinoplasty. After many consultations with various surgeons I found myself meeting him, and it truly changed my life. The surgery and recovery were a breeze; he genuinely cares for his patients, and his work reflects that! I cannot begin to express how overwhelmingly grateful I am to have found Dr. White. I would go through it all again because he made it so worth it. I now can look in the mirror and feel the confidence I have always lacked.
Allen, TX |
Very skillful and good bedside manners.
Rowlett, TX |
I went to see Dr White for an abdominoplasty 8 years after an augmentation. I knew from the beginning what to expect because he took his time explaining. He is exceptionally thorough and patient as his staff. The day of surgery, he completely put my mind at ease and walked me through each step. After surgery he stayed with me in recovery for hours. Once i saw the results, I couldn't be happier. I look and feel better than I have in years. The work is exceptional and scarring minimal considering.
in San Antonio, TX |
A certain and high expectation establishes itself with the renown reputation that proceeds Dr. White. This expectation is only solidified upon the first impression of his person and staff. However, I have found that even the highest of expectations did not prepare me for the rewarding outcome of my procedure and Dr. White's artistry and compassion. I have been asked by many since my procedure if I found the decision to be worth it, and my answer every time is without a shadow of doubt, yes.
in Dallas, TX |
Knowing what I know now I would go to Dr. White sooner. I had an incredible experience with the office staff and throughout my recovery. Dr. White has a way of making you feel comfortable and educated. I would recommend him time and time again.
in Dallas, TX |
My fiancée was given Dr. White's name by referral. Her desire to have a breast augmentation was outweighed by my reluctance in finding the right doctor. After hearing the reviews from her friends & sitting through the initial consultation however, I started to come around to the idea. Doctor White & his staff were extremely thorough in their approach, forthright regarding how their expectations should align with your own, & professional throughout our pre & post-op appointments.
Texas |
Congratulations! If you are reading through these reviews you are on the right track to finding the best surgeon for you! Just to baseline – I am in my early 30s, married, no kids, physically active for the last 5 years, love weight training and spinning! Before I fell in love with working out, I was what most people refer to now as – skinny fat. I was a double 0, super skinny frame, no muscle mass, and a full D cup. Once I started working out and prepping for my first bodybuilding competition
in Forney, TX |
Dr White is the most amazing dr. He has made my body into a master piece. He took his time while in surgery I had a tummy tuck done with no pain Meds and no bruises. He takes pride in his work and makes you feel comfortable and at ease. Dr White has completely changed my life. I can not begin to thank him enough for the new me.
in Keller, TX |
I had breast augmentation and I am 2 months out from my surgery. I am SO glad I chose Dr White over any other surgeon! When you're going to let someone cut on you and alter the appearance of your body- you want the surgeon who is Meticulous for detail and strives for perfection. That is Dr White. I was scared of getting the wrong size implant but Dr White took Time to listen and talk with me and I showed him photos of what I was wanting. He got it perfect! I am beyond happy with my results!
in Dallas, TX |
My entire experience was amazing. Dr. White is superb both in his expertise and professionalism. The staff is equally qualified. They are all so professional and friendly. My surgery went smoothly and recovery was a breeze. I am extremely satisfied with the results and feel great! I highly recommend Dr. White if you are considering ANY plastic surgery at all!!
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. White is simply the best! I got a mommy makeover done with him which consisted of a tummy tuck and breast augmentation and the results are just amazing!!! He definitely knows what he's doing. I love that he is super friendly and explains everything in great detail.
in Huntsville, TX |
The results of my gynecomastia procedure (male breast reduction) are amazing!! I told Dr. White at my consultation visit that I wanted to be his next success story, and I am. The only regret that I have is not having this procedure done years ago. I am happy, happy, happy!! Dr. White is absolutely outstanding and I recommend him without reservation.
Doing my rhinoplasty with Dr. White was a decision I will never regret. I went to 2 other doctors and my consultation with them was ok but Dr white consultation was different. He educated me on the procedure and what I needed to do. At first I wanted to do a cephalic trim to the cartrlidge only but he insisted on narrowing my nose bone too to balance the overall look. At the end he was right, Its been a year now and I am happy with the result. My nose looks natural and better than before. I got
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. White and his staff are amazing!! My tummy tuck looks fabulous and I am only two months out. I can't wait to see what it looks like in a bikini this summer. Dr. White is absolutely the best around and I couldn't ask for anything better!!
in Dallas, TX |
He is an amazing surgeon who performed a difficult tummy tuck with hernia complications surgery on me. He showed amazing attention to detail (precision surgery in his words) and tremendous focus on the best and least painful outcome for me (eliminating preventable issues in his words). I was off narcotics 12 hours after surgery. My simple hernia repairs were far more difficult on me! If Dr White was a brain surgeon, he'd be my brain surgeon (God forbid I need one).
in Dallas, TX |
I recently had botox to my forehead and crows feet area. Botox has done wonders to my overall appearance. My makeup no longer enhances my wrinkles because I have none. My skin is smooth and wrinkle free. I don't have the frozen or overdone look that many of us fear to have with botox. Dr. White's botox techniques made my experience with needles quick, painless and pleasant. Cheers to aging gracefully! Thank you, Dr. White!!
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. White was a no-brainer when it came to selection a surgeon to do my rhino/turpinoplasty with a rib graft (sounds scary). I have had a minor rhinoplasty before to correct my broken nose but nothing that would drastically change my appearance or breathing. During the first consult, he explained to me why my breathing was not sufficient and had me do a couple breathing tests through my nose and knew what he needed to do to correct the issue. He explained the surgery procedure from start to fini
in Wichita Falls, TX |
After my 20 year old son lost over 150 pounds last year, through diet and exercise, we had to address the issue of excess skin. The search was on to find a surgeon who could help him complete his weight-loss journey. We found that surgeon in Dr. White!! He is an incredibly gifted surgeon who takes great pride in his work. If you are considering cosmetic surgery, you must visit Dr. White and his staff. I cannot say enough about him, his staff, and the results we have seen with my son.
in Dallas, TX |
Having worked with a number of plastic surgeons through out the years I had a plethora of options that I could have chosen from. But having seen their work in the OR some time ago for other procedures way back when was what brought me to Dr. White 3 years ago for a different procedure. It is without a doubt that Dr. White will be the only surgeon that will ever be able to do any type of procedure on me. I never imagined myself ever getting Botox but the results speak for themselves. PERFECT!
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. White is generous with his time and fully educates his patients before they make a decision regarding surgery. My brow lift turned out beautifully, with no unsightly bruising or need for narcotic pain medication, and I was able to return to a normal work and social schedule in five days. Dr. White's meticulous attention to patient care and his precise surgical technique has earned my trust and my highest recommendation as a plastic surgeon. Five+ stars!
Denton, TX |
He is very caring and listens to his patients. He takes the time to make sure that he does a great job.
TX |
I could not be more pleased with Dr. White's work! I would recommend him to absolutely anyone. After my pregnancies, my belly was never going to return to it's pre-pregnancy shape. I never thought looking like this would be possible for me, and I'm so grateful to Dr. White for his careful and detailed work.
in Dallas, TX |
I absolutely recommend Doctor White. The surgery I had done was rhinoplasty. Doctor White worked with me and explained exactly what to expect so there were no surprises. His staff was also very patient and understanding, competent and super friendly. As was the hospital he is using for care after the surgery. A nurse at the hospital could not praise Doctor White enough, which means a lot since she deals with patients from multiple surgeons.
Have you seen Dr. Steven White, MD?
Are you Dr. White?