Dr. Steven White, MD

Dr. Steven White, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Dr. Steven White, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Dallas, TX and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from Baylor Coll Of Med in 1988 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and ear, nose, and throat.

8230 Walnut Hill Ln Ste 814

Dallas, TX 75231

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. White's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Broken Nose
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
  • Deafness
  • ENT Surgery
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gigantomastia
  • Gynecomastia
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Liposuction
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery

0.7092198581560284%

Dr. White?
Dr. White's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Steven White, MD
Dr. White is an incredible doctor and goes above and beyond to care for his patients. My results are amazing and my life is so much better because of it. I would trust him with my life (literally). :) Thank you Dr. White!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
I was extremely nervous to have any procedure done. I had heard about Dr. White through a friend of a friend who was ecstatic about her results. I had my procedure done about a year ago and now I have another one coming up in about 2 weeks. This time around I am completely at ease because I know how wonderfully and methodically I was taken care of the first time. My scars have healed beautifully and I would definitely recommend Dr. White for any procedure!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
I cannot recommend Dr. White more highly. He performed a face lift on me and I am thrilled with the results! I look completely natural but much, much younger! Dr. White's professionalism, compassion and care made me feel completely at ease. He is an exceptionally skilled surgeon and absolutely meticulous with every detail. My experience with Dr White has been amazing. He really is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
“Best in Dallas" is a monumental UNDERSTATEMENT! Dr. White is a superhero with a scalpel! I am well into my 30s, yet have been able to continue modeling professionally with a little proactive anti-aging "help". I'm so very thankful to have Dr. White and his amazing staff in my corner as I age gracefully, and hopefully remain ahead of the game. Despite his status as one of the most well-decorated plastic surgeons in the country, Dr. White is humble, caring and an advocate for patient safety!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
I have traveled twice now from nyc to Dallas to see Dr White because of the great work he does. I believe him to be the best plastic surgeon and i would not want anyone else working on me. As a nurse , i get to see the good and bad work of many doctors. Dr White is known for his high standards and is very particular on how things are done. Thats what i want ! A doctor that takes his time to make sure everything is perfect. Great bed side manner. 100% recommended
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
Recently, I chose Dr. White for a procedure that I needed to have done, and I am so happy with the results! My recovery has been pain-free and the results are amazing. During my follow up appointments, his staff is always caring and professional. I would recommend Dr. White to anyone looking for an excellent surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
I had Breast Augmentation and Tummy tuck in 2011 and 2013 by Dr.White. I wanted do face and neck lift for a long time. But I worried about down time. After I talked to Dr. white, I made a decision. It is now six months after the surgery. The result is amazing. Sagging is almost gone. No more loose skin and I feel very good. Down time is minimal, I had four surgeries. Every time was perfect. I high recommend Dr. White.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
I had a tummy tuck and I am so pleased with my results and Dr. White. I wish I would have done it sooner. I feel like a new woman. Dr. White is a perfectionist and makes you feel like his only patient. He is very passionate about his work making sure you look the best you can.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
Second time getting surgery with Dr. White was just as stellar as the first. He truly is a professional who deserves all the success and accolades he's been given.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
From the very start I had a wonderful experience with Dr. White & the team at USA plastic surgery. I have never had a procedure of any kind done before, so I was nervous about my decision to have a nose job. Dr. White was very reassuring as he is clearly very experienced, he and the rest of the staff made me feel at ease and confident that my face was in good hands. The surgery went wonderfully, and I cannot be happier with my results. Dr. White truly performed even better than my expectations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
I had an extended tummy tuck performed by Dr. White and I could not be happier with my results. From the very beginning to the very end, I was well taken care of by him and his staff. I’ve never had a dr spend so much time with his patients. He is a perfectionist which is important when it comes to surgery. He came to check on me in the hospital multiple times. He is very down to earth and caring. My recovery was much quicker and smoother than my friend’s who had gone to someone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
when I first went to Dr. White I was sure if the size and look I was trying to achieve. He advised me to go biggger due to my body type. I wasn’t sure but i trusted Him. I went from 32b to 32 DD. 650cc in each breast. I love the results!! I would have never thought that DD would actually fit my body. But it did. 650ccs seems like a lot but no. It wasn’t a lot for my body because it fits me perfectly and he knew exactly what would look good on me. My body looks natural. I had no bruising and mini
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
I’ve been dealing with gynecomastia my whole life. It runs in the family, but I’ve done everything humanly possible through diet and exercise to get rid of it. I’ve completed a lot of research online to see what can be done to get rid of it, and it seems liposuction of the chest is the only way. Exercise can help some, but it doesn’t solve the problem. My research showed me that I could have had it done for $2500-$15,000, but it is your body and you get what you pay for. Anything short of perfec
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
I had reservations that anyone could accomplish what I was trying to achieve. Dr. White exceeded my expectations X 10! After 50 years of being embarrassed to wear a tee shirt or tight fitting golf shirt (going shirtless was OUT of the question), I now look for tighter fitting shirts to show off my flat chest! The total experience was absolutely phenomenal! I feel 20 years younger, and have more confidence than ever. DR White is genuinely one of the nicest and best doctors I've ever met.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
I came to Dr. White because I had two procedures done by a very reputable plastic surgeon, both of which had extremely disappointing results! I decided to take a chance on another doctor (Dr.White) for yet ANOTHER surgery to repair the first two. I received first class customer service from his staff, but he is truly the most informative, caring, and THOROUGH doctor I have ever encountered. There aren't enough characters for me to write about how pleased I am! He achieved PERFECTION!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
Dr. White and his staff are not only extremely professional but exhibit kindness and respect to their patients. Educating their patients is high in priority and they help you make a very informed decision. Dr. White excells in exceeding perfection with his work! He went above and beyond all of my expectations and I would highly recommend him to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
Dr. White spent plenty of time with me to explain the whole process of the procedure. He has great positive energy and seems to have a real passion for his work and getting it perfect. He has a wonderful, supportive staff, all of whom are so very knowledgeable and patient with after care questions. When speaking with his staff, I was impressed with their that they had worked with other docs in surgery and that Dr. White was the only doctor they would let touch them for their procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
I recently chose to have my first ever Botox treatment with Dr. Steven White because he advertises a "better Botox." After meeting Dr. White and seeing my results, I now understand why. Dr. White created a personalized plan for my Botox and used extremely small needles so that the experience was virtually painless. Since Dr. White does the Botox himself, rather than delegating it to a nurse or staff member, you can count on having a fabulous result. While I received botox more for prevention tha
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
Being in healthcare fur over 20 years, I have been privileged to be connected to the best physician and in Dallas. Dr. White is by far the top Dallas surgeon. He performed my breast augmentation and my outcome is exceptional! I continue to see him 4 times a year for Botox as well. He never uses RNs or mid-levels for Botox treatment - he doesn't it all himself. Trust me, he could make more money using mod-levels, but at love that he chooses to do it all himself. He truly is the best physician!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
My name is Angel and I'm a Texas girl, I was interested in getting a tune up so to say. I'm 35 yrs old with two kids, my 4 yr old i breast feed for two yrs and once I was done and lost all the baby fat too my boobs looked like the had a hole in them and there was no more air left. So a really good friend who had hers done about 9 yrs ago suggested I go see her doctor, I must admit her boobs even have me drooling, I thought to myself if hers still sit up so pretty after 9 yrs he must be great!!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. White?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. White treats patients.