Dr. Steven White, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 59

Dr. White

USA Plastic Surgery

8230 Walnut Hill Ln Dallas, TX 75231

Dr. Steven White, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Dallas, TX. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. White to book an appointment.

Dr. White's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. White

0.5988023952095808%
2.395209580838323%

Dr. White
Dr. White performed my abdominoplasty in July of 2021. My results have been phenomenal. His attention to detail and phenomenal surgical skill gave me a better outcome that i even imagined. He is so thorough in his explanations and he takes the safety of patients very seriously. I am sure that he is the best surgeon for this type of surgery. I receive compliments every day on my changed appearance. I was slightly overweight but carried a lot of weight in my abdomen. I am now 3 sizes smaller than I was prior to surgery. I am so happy,
Miriam Sibley – Oct 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
My experience here with Dr. Steven J. White was wonderful. It was money well spent. The staff was caring and so polite and they answered any questions I asked. Very happy with everything. It was money well spent. Dr Steven J. White did an awesome job and I am so happy with my surgery. I recommend Dr. White for any of the specialties they offer.
Aug 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
Dr. White and his staff are absolutely the best!!
Lisa M. – Aug 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
I have had 3 surgeries with Dr White and he is an exceptional surgeon. Truly and artist. I highly recommend him.
Jul 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
I have had 2 surgeries with Dr. White and I could not have ask for a better doctor and staff. So thankful for his meticulous manners. I would not go to another doctor for any plastic surgeries!!
Verna Butler – Jun 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
For five years I have considered doing a breast reduction/lift. I consulted with a few cosmetic surgeons but when I did with Dr. Steven White, I knew he was the one. I am a Family and Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner. I have been in the nursing profession for over twenty-nine years. My experience with Dr. Steven White was simply fantastic. I was treated respectfully by the entire staff starting from the first day of consult. The consult itself took over two hours and Dr. Steven J White took out time to explain everything to me and answered all my questions. There was no doubt in my mind that my search for the best cosmetic surgeon for my procedure was over. I was ready and relaxed on the day of the surgery. I knew I was in good hands. He met with me right before and after the surgery and did a twice a week follow up and then weekly follow up with me. I am so happy with Dr. White and his entire staff. The outcome of my procedure is beyond my expectations. He gave me my life back.
Aku. – Jan 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
I am a college professor, mother of four, cancer survivor, boxing coach and yoga instructor, and I had an abdominoplasty with Dr. White on November 30, 2020. Like many other reviewers have mentioned, I researched this procedure and local plastic surgeons for years. Dr. White’s education, board certifications, and stellar patient reviews led me to schedule a consultation. I walked into the consultation knowing that Dr. White was potentially the most expensive surgeon I had consulted. What I learned that day eventually led me to schedule my abdominoplasty with Dr. White. He uses a method of what he has termed “precision surgery.” After surgery I have taken zero narcotics, I have zero bruising, and I am back in the gym at 6 weeks post-op. I am thrilled with my results. My incision is a tiny thin line, and my belly is more than flat, it curves in at the sides under my ribs giving me a beautiful, curvy, and contoured waistline. Don't compromise, chose Dr. White!
Heather – Jan 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
Excellent!! Dr White is one of the most skilled and compassionate physicians I have ever experienced in my life. I am a physician myself and took an entire year to research the plastic surgeon I wanted to take care of me on my journey to self improvement. I chose Dr White for his expertise and for the multitude of positive feedback I received throughout my research, but once I met him on my initial consultation, I realized my choice was more than for his expertise. I also found one of the most compassionate and caring physicians I have ever met. I highly recommend Dr White for any plastic or ENT procedures. I respect him greatly and feel fortunate to call him my doctor and my colleague.
Penny M Labor, MD – Jan 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
Dr. White is not only a superior surgeon but he also has a great bedside manner and sense of humor. He is passionate about what he does. He exceeded my expectations with my extended tummy tuck. He genuinely cares for his patients. He told me that he likes to under promise and over deliver. His techniques that he has developed and mastered really did leave me with little to no bruising or swelling. If you must have the absolute best results, I can highly recommend Dr White. His office staff: Jazmin, Melanie and Jamie are top notch too. They are knowledgeable, caring and are there to help you through the whole process from consultation to stunning results.
Cheryl W – Dec 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
If you are looking for a plastic surgeon, you really need not go any further. I contemplated a tummy tuck for five years. Five years of reading Dr reviews, having consultations, talking to people and never feeling like I’d found the right doctor. Then I found Dr. White and I am so glad that I did. I had a tummy tuck November 3rd of 2020 and everything about the procedure, the recovery and the results have been flawless. I have even begun recommending women that have had botched surgeries to him, because I know he will do it right the first time. My results are everything I dreamed they would be, without any of the horrors of complications you read about. He has really perfected plastic surgery and I wouldn’t trust anyone else with my body.
Parker – Dec 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
I had a breast augmentation with Dr. White a few months ago and it was the easiest experience I've ever had. I was hesitant because I had never had surgery before. I wasn't sure what to expect, but after the very lengthy consultation I KNEW I was in the right place and that Dr. White would be my surgeon. I actually ended up booking my surgery that day! When my surgery day finally arrived, I was super nervous, but I knew I was in great hands. Now that I'm four months post surgery I couldn't be happier with my new look. Dr. White transformed my teenage looking body into that of a woman's! I feel more proportional now and not at all top heavy. Thank you to Dr. White and his incredible staff! Jazmin, Melanie and Jamie went above and beyond during the entire process!
J. L. – Nov 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
I wanted breast implants. Before consultation with Dr. White I did not understand about cc size selection. I had read several stories about people who selected a specific cc size implant and were then dissatisfied with the results. Often resulting in a second surgery. Dr. White's professionalism got me the results I desired in one surgery. Dr. White's approach to surgery is a consultation that asks what results I wanted. I provided pictures of other women that had similar results to what I wanted to achieve. Dr. White , acting on the information of my expectations, made the cc choice for me during the procedure. It was absolutely the correct way to do this surgery. I was very pleased with everything in Dr. White's practice. The office is clean and nice. The staff are very friendly and helpful. I would recommend anyone desiring a breast augmentation to contact Dr. White's office.
Oct 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
The most important factor in obtaining a good result from your cosmetic surgery is the surgeon you choose to perform it. I am so proud of the decision I’ve made to choose Dr. White. If I had researched this much for my schoolwork, I would have gotten A’s on my papers. This is probably the only good thing that happened in my life in 2020!I had rhinoplasty second week of June. I cannot emphasize enough how happy I am. I had no pain, mild congestion (of course!). Not any surgeon would have done this, you need an artist and a real doctor like Dr. White. The only uncomfortable part was the sleeping position. Besides the shape and size, the best part is that I can breathe!! I already like it with the swelling, and I know I’m going to love it when the swelling goes down.
PC – Aug 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
The receptionist made me feel so comfortable! She spent time talking to me and even told me about her experience. She was actually a patient before she started working there. I really appreciated the time and information she provided. I brought my husband with me to the consultation. Dr. White walked us through the whole process and answered all of our questions. He also had a good sense of humor and extremely professional. I didn't need any other consultation. I decided that he was my surgeon. I got my breast augmentation done with Dr. White one month later. Here's my bestfriend's summary of my surgery: "So you had the best sleep of your life and woke up with boobs? Man, what a dream!". Yep! That's what happened. 2 months post-op. My clothes fit and look better. My boobs feel so natural. Like my original boobs but bigger. I no longer refer to them as mosquito bites. LOL Best staff and surgeon! Thank you USA Plastic Surgery!
A.L. – Aug 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
I would recommend Dr White to everyone!!!! I opted for Breast Augmentation. Followed Dr orders and I’m healing very well! No bruising, I mean I couldn’t have found a better Dr!!!! Go for it!!!!
Excellent Work Dr. White is the BEST!! – Jul 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
My experience with Doctor White was really great! Before my Tummy Tuck I was really insecure with my body and how I looked. So going into the surgery I was really excited but also nervous that it would not look the way I had imagined! Doctor White exceeded my expectations and I love the results. I feel more confident in myself than ever before. His other employees made my experience amazing as well, Melanie and Jamie were super caring and made me feel comfortable every-time I went into the office! The main benefit from this surgery was getting my confidence back and being able to feel great about my body and Dr. White was able to make that happen. I chose Dr. White because when I first met him he instantly cared about why I wanted this done and he wanted to do it. Another reason was I knew Dr. White would do everything to make it the best it can be! I would definitely recommend this surgery and Dr. White to others because the results are very impressive and I was well taken care of.
Abby Thompson – Jul 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
As a registered nurse/nurse anesthetist, I was apprehensive about having surgery since I’m typically on the healthcare provider side of things and not the patient side. Dr. White provided me with the ideal individualized blend of an educated provider/patient experience. I chose Dr. White as my surgeon due to his excellent reputation, cordialness, thoroughness and attention to detail, each of which were demonstrated repeatedly from my consultation appointment through surgery and follow up visits. He always takes the time and effort to answer questions and explain each aspect of the procedure and recovery. I had a breast lift and reduction (mastopexy) by Dr. White to help alleviate the back pain I had been experiencing for the past few years and I feel that it has helped tremendously thus far. Dr. White and his team worked all day long on my day of surgery to provide me with the best results possible.
C. Lingsweiler – Jun 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
Excited about the fact of looking younger and being treated differently, I decided to go with the best of the best and that is Dr. Steven White. After stumbling across a magazine article and hours of research I felt very confident because he is so focused on keeping patients alive, he is prepared for any and every complication that could arise. This gave me more confidence and I was able to relax plus he makes you feel like you are his only patient. Dr White is highly respected by the nurses at the hospital and the office staff is very welcoming. After three elective surgeries, I am more excited to see my reflection in the mirror and feeling younger. I am happy with the results.
GR – Jun 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
I was reluctant to perform the breast augmentation surgery as I did not want results that appeared "fake" or "too big". More importantly, I have a small frame and did not want results that made me disproportionate to the rest of my body. I was extremely hesitant to proceed and even more hesitant that I was unable to provide a size. Best to leave it to the doctor on this one. I was impressed with the surgery and more impressed with the fact that Doctor White got the sizing perfect with out me having to explicitly state what size that was. He understood my goal to achieve an enhancement without over-modifying my frame or lifestyle. The results look natural and I would highly recommend anyone who is on the fence in fear of going "too big" or "too small" sit down with Doctor White, because he truly knows what he is doing and the service has been absolutely impeccable along the way!!
May 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?
I have been wanting a tummy tuck for years. I have had 2 c sections, one scar is vertical and one scar is horizontal. I am petite (5'1" & 106 lbs) and in fairly good shape so anytime I wore a bikini I was very self conscious, so I finally decided to do something about it. I had another procedure with another well known plastic surgeon in Dallas that was recommended several years ago and was pleased with him, but this time decided to try Dr. White because one of my best friends recommended him. It was the best decision I have ever made. After the 2 hour consult, I immediately booked my surgery. I felt so confident about the surgery & I didn't feel that way last time. He is a perfectionist, and I feel like with my scarring, my size, and the amount of skin he had to work with, no other doctor would have been able to accomplish it. His aftercare is night & day compared to the previous surgeon I used. There is no comparison. I'm thrilled with results! Highly recommend Dr. White!!
R – Mar 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven White, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. White?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery