Orthopedic Spine Surgery  |
Dr. Steven Weber, DO
Dr. Steven Weber, DO is an orthopedic spine surgery doctor who practices in Orlando, FL. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Weber is affiliated with Florida Hospital Orlando and Orlando Regional Medical Center.

25 W Crystal Lake St Ste 200

Orlando, FL 32806

• WellCare
  • WellPoint
  • Worker's Compensation

Learn about Dr. Weber

The group was formed on the principles that comprehensive care of orthopaedic problems and other musculoskeletal disease can be delivered in a high quality, cost effective way while meeting the patient's needs. These goals are accomplished through an integrated staff with the professional skills necessary to provide the highest quality care to all of our patients.

Dr. Weber's Experience

Dr. Weber's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Lumbar Disc Degeneration
  • Lumbar Herniated Disc
  • Lumbar Radiculopathy
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

• Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Kyphoplasty
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Lumbar Disc Replacement

• Michigan State University
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1995
  • Michigan State University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Weber has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Weber does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Weber and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Weber's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Weber to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Weber's Performance
in Orlando, FL |
Dr Weber is not only professional but reminds me of the true doctors of the past who listens to his patients and prescribes the best care for your health care. No nonsense and he is able to see what is needed and what's not. I truly would recommend him for Orthopedic services
We are so grateful for the positive feedback! We'll share your kind words with the team to let them know their work is appreciated. Thank you again for sharing.
in Orlando, FL |
You guys are always great
Thank you for sharing!
in Orlando, FL |
Very knowledgeable and helpful, had me taken care of on the spot. Will definitely recommend!
We're glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with Dr. Weber at your recent visit. Hope all is well and thank you for sharing!
Titusville, FL |
Excellent doctor with great bedside manners which is hard to find these days. Never felt rushed during appointments and all my questions asked were answered with great care so I understood all about the surgery I was about to have. Would recommend Dr Weber to anyone needing spinal fusion surgery
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're thrilled to hear about the success of your visit with Dr. Weber!
in Oviedo, FL |
During my initial consultation, Dr. Weber was a good listener. After taking X-rays, he explained the pros and cons of the different treatment options and the risks to having surgery which was not his first choice. He arranged for a bone density test whose results might make it more clear as to what the best way forward will be. He has my confidence that the best option will be decided.
We appreciate the kind words about our team. Thank you for sharing!
in Winter Springs, FL |
Dr. Weber performed my surgery which was a success. I came a long way and now have no pain.
Thank you for sharing!
in Kissimmee, FL |
After being ignored by the work comp doctor the ins sent me to, I requested a change and they gave me dr Weber. He recommended an MRI which showed a new herniated disk and old degeneration. He took the time and listened and didn't just blow me off. I appreciated not being made to feel like a scammer.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Weber has been my Orthopedic doctor for over 15 years and I have the upmost trust in his opinion. Dr. Weber has also operated on my back twice. He is thoughtful and kind which is so important for a patient recovering from surgery.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We're thrilled to hear about the success of your visit with Dr. Weber!
in Winter Park, FL |
Dr. Weber LISTENS and actually gives a crap. He has great bedside manner and I never once felt like he didn't care or wasn't hearing me. He gave me good conversational feedback cues, so I knew he was actively listening, and asked a lot of in-depth questions. I felt he genuinely considered everything I said and seemed to really want to help me figure out my issue. He is very well-informed/intelligent, yet not at all arrogant. Honestly, he is one of the best specialists I've ever seen.
in Orlando, FL |
This was my first visit and I was very satisfied. I have worked in the medical field for over 20 years and Dr. Weber is very knowledgeable. I will recommend him as a Provider. He has a pleasant personality and he makes the time to listen to your needs. Thanks Dr. Weber for your time, I really appreciate it.
in Longwood, FL |
Dr. Weber and his staff is truly wonderful to work with. Dr. Weber has the most professional bedside manner I have ever experienced and is very conservative. He will not go straight to surgery and will tell you like it is. I am glad I tried every alternate route before my back surgery and I am glad I went with him as my surgeon. Also, his staff is by far the best of the best. If you have questions or concerns they are always responsive to your needs. I wish his staff was at my other doc's.
in Orlando, FL |
It doesn't get any better than Dr. Weber & Team Weber!! Dr. Weber is thorough and took the time to listen & answer all my questions. I have had previous cervical surgery & did not feel as confident or informed as I have with Dr. Weber. Team Weber is the best, they are always available to answer questions, assist with any & all problems or concerns in a fast, efficient and courteous manner. I feel that I am heard & appreciated as an individual & not just a name without a face or a number.
in Oviedo, FL |
I have always recommended Dr. Weber & TEAM WEBER to our friends and Associates because of our personal experience ( 12 years) , the degree of expertise ( spouse & I have both had complicated surgical procedures) and the professionalism! If you have a spine issue.... it simply doesn't get any better than TEAM WEBER!
in Clermont, FL |
After visits with three other doctors, I put my trust with Dr. Weber. The Weber Team is responsive, efficient, and accommodating. All of my questions were answered within several minutes, pre- and post-op. My surgery went well and I am once again comfortable. I would highly recommend the Weber Team to anyone in need of spine surgery. The office staff at the downtown location, as well as the Sand Lake location, are equally as kind and responsive.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Weber agreed to fit me in at the end of one of his days on very short notice. Most other physicians I contacted couldn't get me in for a few weeks. He was very straightforward while being considerate, exactly what I want from a doctor. I feel like he never tried to push surgery on me and helped me through exploring alternative treatments. I did eventually end up opting for surgery and have been happy with the results. It was my 2nd Laminectomy/Diskectomy, and I have recommended him to others
Have you seen Dr. Steven Weber, DO?

Visit Dr. Weber