Dr. Steven Vold, MD

Dr. Steven Vold, MD

Ophthalmology  ·
Dr. Steven Vold, MD is an ophthalmology specialist in Fayetteville, AR and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from University Of Mn Med Sch in 1993 and specializes in ophthalmology.

2783 N Shiloh Dr

Fayetteville, AR 72704

• AvMed
  • Qualchoice

Learn about Dr. Vold

See how frequently Dr. Vold performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Eyelid Disorders

Dr. Vold's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Vold "Mission Statement: We vow to be an organization that lives to deliver exceptional service and advanced technology. At Vold Vision, we define organizational success by the quality of patient personal experience and care. Although we seek to be fiscally responsible, our focus is on making our patients and employees feel uniquely special and highly valued. We will not view individuals as commodities as we strive to surpass the standard and rise above mediocrity."

• Ophthalmology

• Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Pterygium Surgery
  • Refractive Surgery
  • YAG Laser Capsulotomy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

• Concordia College, Moorhead, Mn
  • Northwestern Center Feinberg School Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Northwestern Memorial Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Vold has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Vold does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vold and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vold's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vold to family and friends

Dr. Vold's Performance

I have been a patient for over 2 years. Dr Vold always apologizes for the long wait. Well again today I was there and again after 3 hours I had to leave. I have a 2 1/2 hour pain threshold. 3 hours is to much. Dr. Vold is very disrespectful I guess he thinks he is the only one in his facility...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Vold seems like a brilliant man and surgeon...he fails, however to maintain a staff who returns your calls and neglects to call in your prescription for the necessary drops before your surgery..I did manage to tell one real person who put me to a voicemail to relay my problem and another who put...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Staff and doctors have been amazing. They have worked well with me in both my treatment and during my recovery. Life changing experience for me and looking forward to not having to wear my glasses anymore.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
This office is fantastic. Both myself and my husband had LASIK done the same day; and not one moment went by when we didn't feel that they took a personal interest in helping us see better. Specifically, Dr Vold, Dr McFarland, Nicole, and Christine. The team at Vold Vision has given us a gift that...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had the LASIK procedure (with the flap) done at Vold Vision back in late February 2016. I had started looking into and researching it and was very impressed by the credentials of the staff and technology at Vold Vision. When I had my procedure done, the staff was extremely friendly and helpful...more
Are you Dr. Vold?