Dr. Steven Vallance, MD

Dr. Steven Vallance, MD

General Surgery  ·

Dr. Steven Vallance, MD is a general surgery specialist in Frankfort, KY and has been practicing for 26 years. He specializes in general surgery, vascular surgery, and more.

Learn about Dr. Vallance

See how frequently Dr. Vallance performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
Port Placements or Replacements
high
Pulmonary Disease

Dr. Vallance's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Vallance "I became a surgeon because for me, it is the most challenging and rewarding profession of all possible choices. My surgical training was with the US Army. I showed my surgical skills while serving as a general surgeon and trauma surgeon at Ireland Army Community Hospital (Fort Knox, KY) as well as with the United States Army in Somalia. I very much enjoy my profession and the positive impact it has on my patient's lives. It is my mission to provide my community with the best care I am capable of. My practice philosophy is to spend as much time with each patient as is necessary while asking questions, listening to their concerns and explaining to them the treatment they need to get better and back to their life. The well being of my patients is always the most important agenda of my day."

• General Surgery
  • Cardiac Surgery
  • Thoracic Surgery
  • Vascular Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• University of Kentucky
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992

• FRMC Physician of the Year, 2004
  • US Army Meritorious Service Medal, 1996
  • US Army Meritorious Service Medal, 1994

Dr. Vallance has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Vallance does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vallance and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vallance's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vallance to family and friends

Dr. Vallance's Performance

I would recommend Dr. Vallance to anyone. He is a thorough, professional and kind surgeon who truly cares about his patients. I have had two surgeries with him. Both surgeries went great.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Vallance is very caring and compassionate to his patients. He is an excellent surgeon. I would highly recommend him to anyone. The level of care I have received has been wonderful!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been witness to Dr. Vallance's excellent surgical skill in the past, and his above average ability to relate with others. I can say that in all these many years, he still delivers the same high quality care. He is very respectful and caring towards his patients, He is helpful,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I could not be more pleased with Dr. Valliance and his staff. He worked diligently, fitting me into his schedule as quickly as possible. He is patient with my myriad of questions, with a wonderful & pleasant bedside manner. Thank you from my heart Dr. Vallance.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Vallance and his nursing staff were wonderful to me. I'm saying Dr. Vallance saved my life.
Are you Dr. Vallance?