Dr. Steven Turkeltaub, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 65

Dr. Turkeltaub

Arizona Center for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery

8502 E Princess Dr Ste 240 Scottsdale, AZ 85255

Dr. Steven Turkeltaub, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Scottsdale, AZ and has over 42 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Boston University School Of Medicine medical school in 1979. He is affiliated with medical facilities HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center and HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Turkeltaub to book an appointment.

Dr. Turkeltaub's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Turkeltaub

4.4

Dr. Turkeltaub?
  • Appointment scheduling (35)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (35)
  • Explained conditions well (35)
  • Appointment was rushed (4)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (4)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (4)
I got a double incision mastectomy with a free nipple graft on Feb 15, and am currently one month post-op. I’m so incredibly pleased with my results and the whole process. The staff gave me and my wife all the instructions we needed for a safe, speedy recovery, answered any of our questions and went above and beyond to help work around my own schedule. Dr. Turkeltaub is incredibly good at what he does. My nipples have projection (which is very uncommon with free nipple grafts), my incisions have healed extremely well and with little discomfort. Plus I got to recover in the comfort of my home, not having to worry about traveling before or after surgery or staying in a hotel. I cannot be happier with my services here.
Desmond R – Mar 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Turkeltaub, MD?
In April, Dr. Turkeltaub was kind enough (during COVID-19) to provide me with a serious and complicated breast reduction, at the same time Dr. Linda Liu did a lumpectomy to remove my breast cancer. The surgical precision and after-care provided by Dr. Turkeltaub and his team was extraordinary. I am forever grateful for both his skill and kindness. There are few cosmetic surgeons who will agree to reconstruct breast(s) after cancer surgery, given that insurance companies will not make any surgeon rich who offers this service. I know Dr. Turkeltaub is giving a tremendous gift back to patients like me, and I am absolutely over the moon at his skill and my own personal results. I love my new look, and so highly recommend Dr. Turkeltaub and his entire team to any woman as proof positive that you can emerge better than before from a less than great diagnosis. Many thanks to Dr. Turkeltaub, and I now look forward to a bright, beautiful future with his help.
Beth B – Jul 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Turkeltaub, MD?
So after reading these reviews( good and bad) I felt compelled to leave one. I had a breast reduction in 2006 with Dr. Turkeltaub…. that's 14 years ago! My boobs are still as beautiful today as they were 14 years ago when he did them. I have gained weight, lost weight, gained weight etc and they have never changed. Dr. Turkeltaub is an amazing doctor, and I would not hesitate to use him again.
Susan S. – Apr 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Turkeltaub, MD?
I’m not going to retype everything I just posted on his webpage but I will say I hate my boobs as they are the grossest saggiest things I’ve ever seen & I cry every single day over them Bc I don’t have the money to redo. Plz read my review on his website and use another doctor unless you want to end up like me - broke Bc you spent too much money on an over-priced doctor only to get crappy saggy results and I paid for a lift too! I cry every single day of my life over my poor decision to use such an uncaring & obviously money hungry doctor! Horrible results!!!
Carrie Sharp – Mar 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Turkeltaub, MD?
I had top Surgery with Dr. Turkeltaub 9/2019 and I knew I picked the best surgeon to give me the results I wanted and needed, and I knew that from day one in our consultation. I had very minimal swelling and no bruising when I saw my chest during my first week of being post op. I am now 2months post op and I didn't expect to see this type of result until around 6-7 months post op, so I'm truly beyond impressed and he exceeded my expectations. Dr. Turkeltaub is very professional and polite and respectful and has bed side manners. He is very honest and transparent which I truly appreciate as that's what I want in a doctor and as others would want as well. I never had any issues during surgery or recovery and I had very little to no pain after surgery, the only pain I had was how the drains we're just uncomfortable and that was to be expected and just sleeping on my back otherwise I had a perfect recovery. Dr. T hospital staff and office staff are amazing! Thank you for everything!!!
Ty B. – Nov 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Turkeltaub, MD?
PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH and GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. Bad vibe from the start.Absolutely worst medical experience of my life. They lied about what they could do as far credit cards go. Sent me to a facility that doesn't accept the credit card THEY told me to apply for. So I offered to pay it out of pocket. He still canceled.Surgery was scheduled for 7 AM and he wasn't even there at 7. Also they apparently don't accept the credit card I applied for which they told me to apply for. I met with him three times all three time he took my concerns and shrugged them off as if I was silly. Very unprofessional of him and his staff who I would give less than 1 star. It's obvious nobody apart of his staff wants to work for him. PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME. I'd like to go back to his office and have them make it right, but he has lost the privilege to operate on me. Moving on.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jul 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Turkeltaub, MD?
Dr. Turkletaub is hands down my favorite physician! I have been his patient for a decade now and would have it no other way! His bedside manner is very funny and disarming, and creates a very relaxed atmosphere, alleviating any self consciousness. He takes the time to understand your concerns and discusses with you the details prior to any procedures. His staff is awesome! Shannon (his nurse) Is a ray of sunshine! She always makes me feel at home with her kindness and caring , she never fails to make me smile! I have had many in office and in hospital procedures by Dr. T. He is always very competent in providing me with the results I desire and never makes me look like I’ve had work done which is the gold standard! I highly recommend Dr. Turkletaub to anyone who wants to look their best and look natural!. He is the best of the best!
Olivia in Scottsdale , AZ – Jun 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Turkeltaub, MD?
Dr. Turkeltaub has no bedside manner. He is very cold and distant throughout the examination process. He does not do much to explain his findings and does not offer options or alternatives. He basically told me I'm too fat and not worth his time to do breast augmentation for. He said to come back when I'm skinnier and that at that time he would consider doing one. He was very dismissive about my thoughts and feelings on the situation.
May 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Turkeltaub, MD?
Dr. T and his staff are extremely knowledgable and made me feel very comfortable from the beginning. I had many questions leading up to my surgery that him and his staff were able to answer. Dr. T is by far the best of the best and I am so happy with the results of my breast reduction surgery!
Chauncey in Phoenix – Jan 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Turkeltaub, MD?
I had an excellent experience with Dr. Turkeltaub and his team. I had top surgery and my results were everything I had hoped for (no ugly scar across the chest). I had scars from a previous breast reduction and you can’t even see them anymore. He did such an excellent job! I would highly recommend seeing Dr. Turkeltaub for top surgery.
AZ – Oct 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Turkeltaub, MD?
I would not refer him to anyone. I needed my implants removed with full capsulectomy. In his report he indicated they were removed. Not so, I found out I had something hard on the right side of my chest. I called his office twice and my sister left one message and no call back. So I discovered another Plastic Surgeon (who was wonderful). He used a local and low and behold, it was a piece of capsule five inches long. I wrote a letter to Turkletaub to ask why and yep, no response.
Aug 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Turkeltaub, MD?
I am completely satisfied with the results after having bilateral nipple inversion repair! Wish I would have done it sooner.
Laurie Wilson-Taylor in Phoenix, AZ – Aug 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Turkeltaub, MD?
Dr. Turkeltaub is an amazing Dr! I 100% recommend him for any plastic surgery that you need. I am a transgender male and I had a bilateral Mastectomy with a nipple graph and I couldn't be more pleased with my results! His staff is also really awesome, friendly and knowledgeable! They dealt with my insurance the whole time so I didn't have to and I got in quickly for my surgery. You won't be displeased if you go with Dr. Turkeltaub!
Aimes in Phoenix, AZ – Jul 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Turkeltaub, MD?
Very experienced, knowledgeable, and with a sense of humor. A very good surgeon. An excellent office setting and friendly staff. Highly recommended for scar revision and other scar related medical condition.
Keith W – Jun 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Turkeltaub, MD?
Dr. Turkeltaub's reputation + skills are why I called his office for a consultation. Needing wider margins excised on my leg, I wanted to make sure the scarring was minimal. I felt better about selecting Dr T, after seeing the run of Patient's Choice and Surgeon of the Year awards each year since 2010, on the lobby wall. After meeting with Dr. T and after the surgery was complete, I was VERY impressed with his skill. The staff at the Scottsdale office is fantastic! Very clean facility too.
Teresa in AZ – Mar 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Turkeltaub, MD?
Dr. T has but in my implants 13 years ago and when it was time to replace them, he was my only choice. Aside form his staff being so caring and attentive, he always makes you feel comfortable which could be uncomfortable to many women. He did a fabulous job and I feel wonderful and healed very fast. I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a caring, loving, sympathetic and warm doctor to take care of a very personal situation with class. Thank You Dr. T and Shannon.
Glendale, AZ – Nov 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Turkeltaub, MD?
Dr. Turkeltaub did an amazing job on my breast reduction surgery. He explained everything so thoroughly during my consultation that I didn't even shop around. He was kind, funny and very experienced. The staff was also amazing with answering questions before and after. I never felt like I was inconveniencing them or rushed. The day of the surgery was great too! Dr. Turkeltaub made me laugh and feel more relaxed before the surgery. The surgical team was hilarious too. SO PLEASED with the results!
Ami in Glendale, AZ – Oct 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Turkeltaub, MD?
Dr. Turkeltaub gave me the tummy I have wanted for years after having had 3 children and being so embarrassed by it's appearance. He and his staff always were friendly and helpful to me and made this far easier and more comfortable than i had ever expected. I can't thank him enough for my tummy that I have now.
Phoenix, AZ – Oct 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Turkeltaub, MD?
Being in the healthcare field myself, I did EXTENSIVE research in my quest to find the right surgeon for my tummy tuck & breast reduction surgery. Dr. T is meticulous, detail-oriented, confident (yet not arrogant), and his bedside manners are impeccable. The post-operative care that he administers with the help of his VERY capable and kind nurse, Shannon, are superior, bar none. You can see in the results that his talent sets himself apart from his peers. I would wholeheartedly recommend him.
CN in Phoenix, AZ – Nov 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Turkeltaub, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Turkeltaub?

As a board-certified plastic surgeon, I have devoted my career to helping patients achieve their cosmetic and reconstructive goals with beautiful, natural-looking...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery