Dr. Steven Triantafyllou, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

OSS Health 20 Expedition Trl Ste 110B Gettysburg, PA 17325 Get Directions
Dr. Steven Triantafyllou, MD
Dr. Steven Triantafyllou, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Gettysburg, PA. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Triantafyllou is affiliated with Memorial Hospital, WellSpan York Hospital and Oss Orthopaedic Hospital.

Dr. Triantafyllou's Care Philosophy

OSS Health will continually strive to be the healthcare leader in quality, innovation and value. We will make every effort to understand and exceed the expectations and needs of our patients as well as to provide an environment of safe, respectful and dignified care at all times.

Dr. Triantafyllou's Experience

See how Dr. Triantafyllou's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Triantafyllou

Dr. Triantafyllou accepts 23 insurance carriers

Dr. Triantafyllou is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Triantafyllou has admitting privileges.

Dr. Triantafyllou's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Triantafyllou to family and friends
Dr. Triantafyllou's Performance
York, PA |
Herniated c5/6 c6/7. Had acdf Surgery. Before operation extreme pain. After, zero pain. Felt 100% 3 weeks after surgery!
Lancaster, PA |
I highly recommend Dr. Triantafyllou! He is a very caring, confident, and highly-skilled doctor. My friend's father recommended him to me, and my sciatic pain was gone after my surgery. Dr. T performed my friend's father's surgery over twenty years ago, and he has had no pain since his procedure as well. I am so grateful for the top-notch care and attention from this exemplary doctor! Thank you to Dr. T and his A+ staff!
in York, PA |
I would highly recommend Dr. T. to anyone who needs Orthopedic care. He listens to your problems and cares about you.
in York, Pa. |
My experience with Dr. T has been great, from day 1 he advised me of all my options for my surgery and after several other prior consultations, I felt he give me the best options and made the most sense to me. He did a two level ACDF on my neck and all went well! I highly recommend Dr. T if you are thinking of having this surgery.
in Manchester, Pa |
Dr T.performed disk surgery on my neck in November of this year. I experienced immediate relief from the pain with very little discomfort from the surgery! Dr. T and his staff are all caring professionals who must love there jobs. I cannot say enough about the hospital and staff that attended to me after the surgery. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. T, his staff and the hospital at OSS in York Pa.
Baltimore, MD |
Dr. Triantafyllou was a fantastic surgeon. I was quite apprehensive about my back surgery but my incision healed in to time as did I. While limited in recovery based on need, I felt great within about 10 days. I've had no issues since the operation and while I'll hopefully never need another back operation, would only go back to him.
in Grantham, PA |
Wonderful spine doctor
in East Berlin, PA |
Dr.T was very professional and has that old bedside manner of doctor's past . He was very understanding and listened to any question you may have throughout the process of the surgery.
in Red Lion, PA |
Dr. T. displayed a pleasant, caring, professional manor in an unhurried atmosphere. He listened carefully and thoroughly answered all questions. He collected information to make the proper diagnosis and explained the necessity for surgery. He used superior skill to perform an extensive 3 1/2 hour back surgery. Before surgery I had severe pain and could barely walk and now I am practically pain free. Dr. T. has superior talent, knowledge, and skill and I am thankful he was my surgeon.
in York, PA |
I have had Disc replacement surgery & lower back decompression surgery in 2016.In both cases the results have been remarkable.I have the utmost confidence in Dr. T & consider myself extremely fortunate to have been under his care.I also feel compelled to comment on Dr. T's team.I have never encountered a more competent & considerate group of Professionals.All those involved in my care have made some difficult health issues as positive an experience as could have reasonably been expected.
East Berlin, PA |
I have a lot of family that goes to OSS. I had major back surgery and it has only been 4 weeks and already a major difference, even the unbearable pain in my knee is better (YEA!!). I only have the highest compliments in regards to Dr.Ttiantafyllou, and all of his staff along with the entire OSS practice.
in Mountville, PA |
Two surgeries with Dr. Triantafyllou. Neck surgery in 2013 and recent bi-lateral knee replacement 3/29/16. Both surgeries had great results, but the knee replacements have given me a new quality of life. Dr. T and his staff did a great job with the surgery. Bow legged corrected and bone on bone condition eliminated. Pain free and I was back on the golf course enjoying what I love after only eight weeks. Fantastic doctor and facility. Highly recommend to anyone, not only family and friends.
in Red Lion, PA |
Had 2 hip and a back surgery in a matter of 8 months and couldn't have gone any better. Dr T and his assistant Brian and all the staff in the OSS hospital and office are great to be involved with.
in New Freedom, PA |
My experience with Dr. Triantafyllou was the greatest!!! I wish I had found out about him years ago and maybe I could have been pain free sooner!!!
York, PA |
Nothing but the highest compliments in regards to Dr.T, all his staff and the entire OSS experience from my initial first time walking into the facility for my initial consult through hospitalization, home care and therapy to outpatient. Everyone I encountered was so patient oriented and provided excellent patient care. I am recommending Dr T and OSS to everyone!
in Felton, PA |
Dr. Triantafyllou was very easy to deal with, he explained my problem and told me what he was going to do to fix it. After surgery he came by to tell me that all went well and that I should experience feeling better. After 7 weeks I am feeling good and I am able to walk without feeling the pain that I was I had prior to the surgery, he has improved my quality of life.
in York, PA |
DR TRIANTAFYLLOU HAS PERFORMED 3 SURGERIES ON MY SPINE OVER THE PAST 15 YEARS. EVERY TIME MY OUTCOME HAS BEEN FABULOUS. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE WITH SPINE PROBLEMS
in Fawn Grove, PA |
Excellent, professional and caring. I highly recommend him and his staff!
in York, PA |
Dr. T performed major back surgery on me in 2000. He impressed me with his technical skills and his willingness to share his knowledge with me.Fast forward 15 years and I'm experiencing a lot of chronic pain. I have been diagnosed with a very rare blood cancer in 2008 and have progressive peripheral neuropathy in both legs.So, the causes of my pain are uncertain. I decided to see Dr. T again in Nov 2015, because I am positive he would logically, conservatively help me to resolve my problem.
in Glen Rock, PA |
Dr.Triantafyllou and his staff was friendly and efficient and the wait period was extremely short yes I would recommend him to friend and family
fantastic dr ;knows his stuff
Cincinnati, OH |
Excellent doctor. I couldn't be more happy to have fully recovered from the pain I was having for years. Surgery went very well and I'm better than ever.
I am so glad to have crossed paths with Dr. T. He did my neck surgery and I couldn't be more happier with the experience. His assistant Brian Koon is awesome as well for the office visits. I would recommend him to anyone!
in York, PA |
Outstanding. He was compassionate, listened to what I had to say and set up my surgery quickly. I had all the confidence in the world in and have already sung his praises to every-one.
Have you seen Dr. Steven Triantafyllou, MD?
Are you Dr. Triantafyllou?

Compare Dr. Triantafyllou

Dr. Triantafyllou's Care Philosophy

Dr. Triantafyllou's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Triantafyllou has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Triantafyllou's Board Certifications

• De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Foot Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

Completed in 1991

Drew University

Graduated in 1981

• Greek

Dr. Triantafyllou does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Triantafyllou and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Elbow Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment, Open
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Fracture Open Reduction and Internal Fixation (ORIF)
  • Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Kyphoplasty
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Laminectomy