Contact provider for availability

Anesthesiology ·  Male · Age 59

Dr. Tieche

Surgical Specialists Of Ocala

1920 SW 20th Pl Ste 100 Ocala, FL 34471

Dr. Steven Tieche, MD is an anesthesiology specialist in Ocala, FL. He specializes in anesthesiology.

Dr. Tieche accepts

Dr. Tieche accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Tieche treats your condition or procedure

• Anesthesiology

Dr. Tieche's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Tieche

3.5

Dr. Tieche?
Dr. Tieche's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Steven Tieche, MD
After having multiple Doctors misdiagnose my vein issues and do unnecessary procedures, Dr. Tieche came to my rescue. He listened to what was actually going on, did the proper tests to find out what was causing my leg vein problems, and he did the proper procedure for me. He wasnt just out to get my money! He did what I actually needed and I finally have relief
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Tieche, MD?
A doctor who actually cares and listens to his patients. You don't feel uncomfortable or out of place with him. He is genuine and I am so thankful to have found him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Tieche, MD?
He was the anesthesiologist for my ruptured appendix , Has done numerous successful leg ablations, and has also been very helpful addressing a hormonal issue. He listens well and he takes great care. He’s always very helpful and concerned. I have followed him over to the recharge clinic as I have a great deal of confidence in his abilities.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Tieche, MD?
He is an anesthetist who is treating varicose veins?! He is rude, obnoxious, and curses at patients. I had to wait 35 min because he hadnt even made it to the office yet! Anyplace else would have fired him by now, which makes you wonder why they keep him? He doesn't even perform your surgery, his technician assistant does!? Does he know how? He prob doesnt interpret tests done there either. Awfully arrogant for someone who has people doing his jobs(s) for him. I'll b going elsewhere.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Tieche, MD?
I have had extensive experience with medical practitioners over the last 60 years and I have to say Dr Steve Tieche is absolutely one of the best! He is extremely knowledgeable, competent and treated my concerns with the utmost professionalism, humanity and pleasant personality that always left me feeling better than when I arrived. A true healer of body, spirit and mind, I would recommend Dr Tieche to anyone looking for an expert in the field of personal medical attention.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Tieche, MD?
Dr. Tieche is an excellent phycian. He takes the time to listen to your medical history and current symptoms to provide the best possible level of care. I have personally been all over the country and not only would recommend him to my family and friends, I take them to him. VERY PLEASED ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Tieche, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Tieche?