Dr. Steven Tidwell, MD

Vascular & Interventional Radiology •  Male • Age 59

Dr. Tidwell

Medicus Vein Care

5155 Corporate Way Ste A Jupiter, FL 33458

Dr. Steven Tidwell, MD is a Vascular & Interventional Radiology Specialist in Jupiter, FL and has over 38 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of Louisville medical school in 1982. He is affiliated with Martin Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Tidwell to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Vascular & Interventional Radiology Specialists in your area

See similar Vascular & Interventional Radiology Specialists in Jupiter

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Tidwell accepts

Dr. Tidwell accepts the following insurance:

Aetna PPO
Tricare
AARP Medicare Complete Essential HMO
Golden Rule PPO
United Healthcare PPO

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Tidwell's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Venous Compression
  • Venous Insufficiency
  • Venous Sclerotherapy

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Steven Tidwell, MD...

Offer evening visits?

Communicate via email?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer weekend visits?

Dr. Tidwell's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Tidwell

Dr. Tidwell?
Dr. Tidwell and his staff are a caring and highly professional group. Dr. Tidwell ensures that you understand your individualized treatment plan and answers any questions or concerns you may have. I have been suffering from painful Varicose veins for many years and was pleasantly surprised of the many options available at his office. His consultation is thorough and the procedure was stress free with little to no pain. The Dr. and Staff called the day after surgery to ensure I was feeling well and was adhering to the post operative treatment. I actually did both legs in two days and I'm glad that I did. I feel fantastic and I am back to the active lifestyle I had many years ago. I am very pleased with how my legs look today and will continue to go to Dr. Tidwell in the near future for any other vein treatments I need.
Paul – Jun 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Tidwell, MD?
Dr Tidwell is excellent and the entire office staff are so friendly. I had my bulging veins done 2 years ago and I’m still very happy with the outcome. Today I went back and I did some spider veins which they did so fast and I know the results will be excellent. I would recommend Dr Tidwell and his staff
May 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Tidwell, MD?
I was treated by Dr. Tidwell for varicose veins just before the outbreak of COV-19, and I am very happy with the outcome. I also liked Dr. Tidwell's demeanor and it was very easy to talk to him. However when I went to Dr. Tidwell's office for a follow-up appointment, I was astonished that I wasn't given a precautionary temperature test and no one in the office, including the doctor, was wearing a protective mask. I am 81 years old and I guess I am extra sensitive to threat of the virus. The doctor should also be.
Bernie – May 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Tidwell, MD?
Dr Tidwell was patient, kind and very thorough in explaining to me my treatment options . He did not hurry and allowed time for my questions and very knowledgeable about my condition . Staff very polite and not rushed .
Mary Elizabeth – May 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Tidwell, MD?
Alway friendly. And efficient! Nice office. Dr Tidwell and staff wonderful!
Andie10 – Mar 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Tidwell, MD?
Dr. Tidwell and his staff are absolutely wonderful. He is an extremely skilled physician with a wonderful demeanor. His office staff are equally skilled and a pleasure to be around.
Kevin C. – Mar 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Tidwell, MD?
Dr Tidwell is an excellent physician with an outstanding office staff. I would highly recommend him to any one in need of a vascular specialist. I had two major in office procedures this year.
Dr. Rose O Sherman RN FAAN – Mar 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Tidwell, MD?
Dr Tidwell is an excellent doctor. Visit was on time. He explained everything he was going to do. He and his nurse did great job.
Feb 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Tidwell, MD?
When it came to selecting a physician to treat my long-standing varicosities of my legs, Dr Tidwell’s name came highly recommended. As a nurse at a local hospital, Dr Tidwell’s success with these procedures could not be ignored. From the initial consultation to the pre and post procedure , I was extremely pleased with the care I received. Every stage was clearly and concisely explained. This made me feel comfortable and confident that I was in good hands. The office staff deserve a special mention. A phone call from RN Donna 24 hours post procedure was welcomed and appreciated. My only regret is that I wish I had undertaken this procedure sooner as my legs are now free of aches and discomfort.
LG – Feb 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Tidwell, MD?
Dr. Tidwell is thorough and explains his procedures in easy to understand terminology. His staff is pleasant and professional.
Jan 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Tidwell, MD?
Timely, informative and caring!
Dec 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Tidwell, MD?
Always a pleasure staff so nice
Nov 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Tidwell, MD?
Dr. Tidwell and his staff were terrific. They spent time with me to make sure that all my questions were answered; truly a great bedside manner. This really helped reduce any anxiety I had at the beginning of the process. The offices are very nice and clean. I am very pleased with the results and so glad that I followed through to get this done.
Nov 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Tidwell, MD?
Everything was Professional and comfortable.
Nov 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Tidwell, MD?
Perfectly professional. Staff and Dr.
Nov 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Tidwell, MD?
I had massive, very ugly veins on both legs (both my parents had them). I had a procedure elsewhere that accomplished little. Dr Tidwell used a combination of techniques and did a fantastic job. Recovery was pretty easy. He listens and is very talented. The staff was extremely nice too. I would give 6 stars if I could.
RR – Oct 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Tidwell, MD?
Dr. Tidwell’s office/staff is among the most professional -yet warmest- I’ve had the pleasure to encounter. I felt well cared-for and completely confident in his ability throughout entire procedure (a total of four visits, for me). Dr. Tidwell is clearly very knowledgable, capable and experienced; all with a kind, respectful approach. He explains with clarity, encourages questions and even has a marvelous sense of humor when appropriate. I could not be more pleased with my experience, nor with my results!
Lisette Schnelle Larkin – Jul 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Tidwell, MD?
EVERYTHING RELATED TO MY VISITS ARE HANDLED BEAUTIFULLY. DR. TIDWELL LISTENS TO MY CONCERNS AND IS A CARING AND HIGHLY SKILLED PHYSICIAN. HE USED VEINWAVE TO PERMANENTLY ELIMINATE A LARGE AREA OF TINY RED VEINS, SOMETHING NO ONE ELSE COULD DO. I FEEL RELAXED AND CONFIDENT DURING MY TREATMENTS. CONNIE HAS A LOVELY PERSONALITY AND IS SO HELPFUL SCHEDULING APPOINTMENTS. I HAVE BEEN GETTING SCHLERO FOR OVER 30 YEARS AND WE TRAVEL 6 HRS. FROM ORLANDO. I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR THE PROGRESS
Mar 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Tidwell, MD?
What a find in off the main road in Jupiter. After checking out a local dermatology office that says they specialize in veins, I quickly realized they didn't have a patient first approach to my care so I started another search and man was I glad I did, I found this practice and immediately knew I was in the right place. Awesome care from front desk to clinical staff and all with a Dr that has a personality and understands how to talk with his clients and patients. So refreshing.
Steve in Stuart – Dec 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Tidwell, MD?
I am a 32 year old female who needed vericose vein removal due to constant itchiness on my legs. After visiting several doctors, Dr. Tidwell was the best choice for me. He understood my problem, went through the procedure step by step, and was straightforward about the overall outcome. Compared to other doctors’ offices and equipment, Dr. Tidwell has a very inviting and comfortable space and the most up-to-date equipment which is why I felt safe and trusted him. He delivered great results.
Stephanie Hroncic in West Palm Beach, FL – Jun 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Tidwell, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Tidwell?

In practice since 1992, Dr. Steven Tidwell's entire medical career as an Interventional Radiologist has continued to focus on the vascular system, correcting irregularities, such as blockages in the kidney, liver or arteries non-surgically. Using min...Read more

• Vascular & Interventional Radiology

University Of Louisville
1982
University Of Louisville

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Tidwell communicate via email?

1 user said yes. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Tidwell offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Tidwell offer an online patient portal?

1 user said yes. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Tidwell have free onsite parking?

1 user said yes. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Tidwell offer weekend visits?

1 user said no. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Tidwell offer evening visits?

1 user said no. What's your ?

Please call the office to learn more. (561) 624-0123