Dr. Steven Tidwell, MD

Vascular & Interventional Radiology ·  Male · Age 58

Dr. Tidwell

Medicus Vein Care

5155 Corporate Way Ste A Jupiter, FL 33458

Dr. Steven Tidwell, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Jupiter, FL and has been practicing for 27 years. He graduated from University Of Louisville in 1986 and specializes in vascular & interventional radiology, interventional radiology, and more.

Dr. Tidwell accepts

Dr. Tidwell accepts the following insurance:

Aetna PPO
Tricare
AARP Medicare Complete Essential HMO
Golden Rule PPO
United Healthcare PPO

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Tidwell's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Tidwell performs this procedure more than 86% of his peers

Varicose Vein Procedure

Dr. Tidwell performs Varicose Vein Procedure more than 5% of his peers

Dr. Tidwell performs this procedure more than 5% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Endovenous Ablation of Varicose Veins

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Tidwell

Dr. Tidwell?
Dr. Tidwell's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Steven Tidwell, MD
Dr. Tidwell’s office/staff is among the most professional -yet warmest- I’ve had the pleasure to encounter. I felt well cared-for and completely confident in his ability throughout entire procedure (a total of four visits, for me). Dr. Tidwell is clearly very knowledgable, capable and experienced; all with a kind, respectful approach. He explains with clarity, encourages questions and even has a marvelous sense of humor when appropriate. I could not be more pleased with my experience, nor with my results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Tidwell, MD?
EVERYTHING RELATED TO MY VISITS ARE HANDLED BEAUTIFULLY. DR. TIDWELL LISTENS TO MY CONCERNS AND IS A CARING AND HIGHLY SKILLED PHYSICIAN. HE USED VEINWAVE TO PERMANENTLY ELIMINATE A LARGE AREA OF TINY RED VEINS, SOMETHING NO ONE ELSE COULD DO. I FEEL RELAXED AND CONFIDENT DURING MY TREATMENTS. CONNIE HAS A LOVELY PERSONALITY AND IS SO HELPFUL SCHEDULING APPOINTMENTS. I HAVE BEEN GETTING SCHLERO FOR OVER 30 YEARS AND WE TRAVEL 6 HRS. FROM ORLANDO. I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR THE PROGRESS
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Tidwell, MD?
What a find in off the main road in Jupiter. After checking out a local dermatology office that says they specialize in veins, I quickly realized they didn't have a patient first approach to my care so I started another search and man was I glad I did, I found this practice and immediately knew I was in the right place. Awesome care from front desk to clinical staff and all with a Dr that has a personality and understands how to talk with his clients and patients. So refreshing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Tidwell, MD?
Dr Tidwell and his staff are very professional,I had very bad varicose veins that hurt all the time,every thing was explained to me what had to be done and during the procedure he explained it all to me..I am very happy with the way my legs look and feel now,i have no more hurting or burning in them..I dont feel bad showing my legs anymore ..the procedure was not bad at all,very fast..his office is beautiful an clean and his whole staff is very caring
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Tidwell, MD?
I am a 32 year old female who needed vericose vein removal due to constant itchiness on my legs. After visiting several doctors, Dr. Tidwell was the best choice for me. He understood my problem, went through the procedure step by step, and was straightforward about the overall outcome. Compared to other doctors’ offices and equipment, Dr. Tidwell has a very inviting and comfortable space and the most up-to-date equipment which is why I felt safe and trusted him. He delivered great results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Tidwell, MD?
Dr. Tidwell is not only professional and courteous in all aspects, he is extremely thorough and provides ample time to make sure you fully understand the procedure and have realistic expectations regarding results. I never felt I was receiving a sales pitch for further services, or being promised results that simply cannot be guaranteed by any physician. It is obvious that Dr. Tidwell takes great pride in his profession, and it was reflected in the excellent care and results that I received.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Tidwell, MD?
My experience with Dr. Tidwell from my initial appointment to my latest was perfect. From the first impression of the beautiful, welcoming waiting room to the professional care given by the office staff, every concern was addressed with expertise. I couldn't have asked for a better experience,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Tidwell, MD?
I am extremely happy with the way my legs looks now. No more hiding them under long pants. Varicose veins and spider veins gone! I would highly recommend Dr. Tidwell and his assistant, Tiffany to anyone that is looking to have their veins treated. The process was much easier than I ever expected and the results are phenomenal!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Tidwell, MD?
My experience with Dr. Tidwell and his staff exceeded my expectations! I will happily recommend him., He is an excellent communicator and truly concerned about his patients. He explains in depth the procedures and the healing process. He is warm and yet professional in his demeanor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Tidwell, MD?
Absolutely pleased. Very happy to recommend Dr. Tidwell. I sing his praises for my treatment and that of my son. Could not have been more pleased. Beautiful office and delightful staff. I am ashamed that it took me so long to complete this survey. Dr. Tidwell, Tiffany and Connie were all kind and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Tidwell, MD?
My experience with Dr. Tidwell was excellent! He is very caring and extremely knowledgeable. My varicose vein removed looks and feels so much better thanks to Dr. Tidwell. His office staff was also wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Tidwell, MD?
I would never recommend Dr. Tidwell. I have almost no feeling in both my legs from the knee to ankle. I have returned 3 times because of dramatic swelling in my legs. I am going to a real specialist who uses laser to treat veins. if I had the time, I would find a lawyer and take him to court.
As all of our patients know, Dr. Tidwell and his...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Tidwell, MD?
I had extreme pain in both my legs from varicose veins and, thankfully, found Dr. Tidwell. He is extremely knowledgeable in his medical field and always takes the time to advise what procedures he recommends before beginning. Dr. Tidwell and his Assistant, Tiffany, are very compassionate and very gentle while performing the work necessary to correct problems. Dr. Tidwell, Tiffany, and Connie (who sets up appointments) are all a team I look forward to working with for a very long time!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Tidwell, MD?
Wonderful staff warm & welcoming. Dr Tidwell explains everything to you in a clear & concise manner and listens to all your concerns, you never feel rushed. I had an issue after my procedure and his nurse was wonderful, very knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Tidwell, MD?
If all Doctors ran their office like Dr. Tidwell it would be great. I had little to no waiting for my appointments. He and his staff were friendly, efficient and thorough. Doctor Tidwell has an excellent bedside manner who takes the time to explain exactly what he is doing. And he and his staff go out of their way to make you comfortable. Thank you Doctor Tidwell!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Tidwell, MD?
Dr. Tidwell is a wonderful doctor and a true gentleman. I had varicose veins in both legs that were causing cramping and pain. He was calm and pleasant during the procedures and kept me at ease. You are seen on time for your appointments every time. The outcome was amazing. Another doctor I went to saw the work done by Dr. Tidwell on my legs and asked me for his information. Connie at the front desk is wonderful. Tiffany, his Physician's Assistant, is fantastic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Tidwell, MD?
I highly recommend Dr Tidwell. My legs were like road maps of veins and some very painful with bulges. When I met Dr Tidwell he answered all my questions and concerns. Following the procedure the next day Tiffany called to see how I was doing, shows they care about you. The office is extremely clean and welcoming. The receptionist Connie is willing to work with you on appointments. I see results and improvements. If I need additional work in the future I will gladly go back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Tidwell, MD?
I am so happy that my large varicose vein is almost all gone thanks to Dr. Tidwell. I had a great experience with Dr. Tidwell and his staff. Since my first visit (was a complimentary one ) to my last one, everybody was always extremely polite and understanding. I never felt rushed, always answered all my questions, and explained all the needed treatments and alternatives. Everything was so easy. I gave them my insurance info and they took care of everything. Thank you for a great service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Tidwell, MD?
Dr. Tidwell does an excellent job of communicating and I received excellent care before, during, and after my surgery. The office environment is comfortable and relaxed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Tidwell, MD?
Dr. Tidwell,Tiffany and Elizabeth are all excellent. Everyone in the office are competent, helpful and sincere in their desire to be the best they can be. I am in healthcare and would highly recommend this office and all the procedures performed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Tidwell, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Tidwell?

After completing an internship in Internal Medicine and a residency in Diagnostic Radiology (1986-1991) at the University of Louisville, during which time he received specific instruction in ultrasound technology, Dr. Tidwell completed a Vascular and...

• Vascular & Interventional Radiology

1986
1982

Medicus Vein Care

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Tidwell treats patients.