Dr. Steven Sudbrink, DMD

Dr. Steven Sudbrink, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Steven Sudbrink, DMD is a dentist who practices in Lititz, PA. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Sudbrink is affiliated with Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center and WellSpan Ephrata Community Hospital.

1575 Highlands Dr Ste 106

Lititz, PA 17543

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Ameritas
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Sudbrink

This content was provided by Dr. Sudbrink "combining exeptional care with advanced technology"

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Anesthesia
  • Extraction of Wisdom Tooth
  • Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Teeth Extraction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• State University Of New York / Health Science Center At Stony Brook
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1980
  • Tufts University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • Lijmc New York Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Lijmc New York Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993
  • Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia School Of Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 1989

Dr. Sudbrink has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sudbrink does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sudbrink and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sudbrink's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sudbrink to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Sudbrink's Performance
in Hershey pa |
The doctors help my kids and treated them with respect and dignity We had a wonderful experience
in Lancaster, PA |
Thank you Sudbrink Oral Surgery for such a wonderful experience last week!My 12 year old was terrified to have her teeth pulled.She was scared of getting an IV,being put to sleep,and scared of the pain she would have afterwards.From the very first consult, until walking out the door post procedure, I couldn't have been more impressed with the treatment she received.She was treated with kindness & compassion, and the staff knew exactly how to keep her calm throughout the entire procedure. Thanks!
Lititz, PA |
Came to Sudbrink Oral Surgery for my son who needed a tooth removed they called a head of time to go over his health history then we came in for an appointment. They scheduled us a week later for his surgery. The nursing staff was so friendly as well as Dr Sudbrink. Their billing department called me ahead of time to go over my insurance and let me know how much to bring the day of his surgery. The surgery went great and my son recovered quickly.
Arlington, VA |
Had a great experience here and would highly recommend to anyone needing oral surgery. Friendly staff that makes this experience so much easier., especially someone who was really anxious about anesthesia!
in 17543 |
I had a great experience with Sudbrink Oral Surgery. The staff and doctor were very knowledgeable. I was extremely nervous about having my extraction but Dr Sudbrink made me feel very comfortable and explained the process in detail. A couple weeks before my surgery I received a call from the billing department. They went over my out of pocket cosy with me in detail which was great so I knew what to expect at check in. I highly recommend Sudbrink Oral Surgery to anyone!
in Lancaster, PA |
This is the wisdom tooth surgery that I with a part of. The first being a friend, the second was my son, both times I had Dr. Sudbrink. I would highly recommend him, and I have several more children that will need wisdom teeth removed and I will be using Dr. Sudbrink! Thank you!
in Wrightsville, PA |
Let me tell you that this was the absolute best experience ever! When i came in i was scared to death! But then i met Patricja the nurse! She was amazing! She explained everything to me as well as calming me down!! We also talked about my past and she helped me with that also! She is just an amazing woman! She was with me thru every step of the way! When the dr came in i really became nervous but between Patricja and him i was very comfortable. The best experience ever and i will return on jan 4
in Pa |
I had a great experience at Sudbrink Surgery I was treated very well and all my questions were answered the results of the surgery were fantastic.
in hershey, pa |
very good quality care. had good experience with doctors and staff and everything went smooth with surgery
Have you seen Dr. Steven Sudbrink, DMD?
Are you Dr. Sudbrink?

Visit Dr. Sudbrink

Dr. Sudbrink accepts 12 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Choice PPO