Dr. Steven Speights, MD

Dr. Steven Speights, MD

Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery  |

Dr. Steven Speights, MD is a female pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Jackson, MS. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Speights is affiliated with Madison River Oaks Medical Center, Merit Health River Oaks, Merit Health Woman's Hospital, Mississippi Baptist Medical Center and St. Dominic Hospital.

Southeast Urogyn

501 Marshall St Ste 600

Jackson, MS 39202

Learn about Dr. Speights

The medical team at Southeast Urogynecology understands that each woman is a unique individual. While symptoms may be similar, not all treatment options make sense for each person. Rather than treating each woman with a cookie cutter response to symptoms, Dr. Harris and Dr. Speights review a broad range of treatment solutions with patients.

Video

Dr. Speights' Experience

Dr. Speights' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Board certified in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery

• Cervicitis
  • Cystitis
  • Endometriosis
  • Fecal Incontinence
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhoids
  • Interstitial Cystitis
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Nausea
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Pelvic Floor Disorders
  • Pelvic Organ Prolapse
  • Perimenopause
  • Rectovaginal Fistula
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

• Vaginal Surgery
  • Vaginectomy
  • Vulvectomy
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Mississippi.

• University Of Mississippi
  • University Of Mich Health Syst
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1999
  • University Of Miss Med Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Speights has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Speights does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Speights and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Speights' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Speights to family and friends
Dr. Speights' Performance
Terry, MS |
Was referred to Dr. Speights by my GYN for a prolapse problem. They saw me the next day! Everyone in the office was so professional and caring. Dr. Speights is great. He explains everything and answers ALL questions without rushing you. Before and after surgery, he was comforting and caring. Felt like I could call his office at any time and get the help I needed. Highly recommend - -
in Clinton, MS |
I had trouble with incontinence. It caused a number of embrassing situations. The worse being once I was at a relative's home and sneezed, leaving a wet spot on their couch. I was horrified. I avoided groups exercise classes and other activities that might cause embrassment. My internal medicine dr. referred me to Dr. Spreights. I had surgery 6 weeks ago and the results are amazing. I look forward to participating in all the things I once avoided.
in Grenada, MS |
Dr. Speights recently cared for my 83 year old mother. I highly recommend him. He is very personable, confident, and a caring physician. His entire staff is pleasant and helpful. I was most impressed with how fast he was able to see her and schedule the procedure. She had a prolapsed uterus and bladder. The procedure was a hysterectomy and bladder sling. She is doing exceptionally well! Simply amazing. Besides being a great physician....he is a wonderful person. Thanks, Chiyoko Family
in Monroe, LA |
Dr. Speights repaired several issues that I had been troubled with for some time. I can now return to my normal daily activities without any problems. So thankful for Dr. Speights.
in Florence, MS |
Dr. Speights is kind, thorough and a wonderful doctor! He takes time to discuss all of my options with my husband and me.
in Vicksburg MS |
I had a total hysterectomy, bladder suspension and pelvic repair this year with Dr Speights and Dr. Harris and was overwhelmed with the kindness and attention that I received from both of them. The surgery went very well, short time under anesthesia and in recovery. Most of all there was little to no pain after surgery. I was up walking and caring for myself immediately and never needed a pain pill. This was categorized as 'major surgery' and I am still amazed that it was so easy! Class Act
in Vicksburg, MS |
Wish I had know about him long ago. Wonderful Dr. & staff. Got a bladder sling procedure scheduled. I have full confidence in him.
in Winona ms |
I would recommend Dr Speights to anyone the staff was wonderful and Dr.Speights was very nice and very good bed side manners.He is very good.
in Preston, MS |
Dr. Speights is a wonderful, Christian man who is very personable and compassionate toward his patients and their family. He treated me and my family with the greatest respect. Want a great doctor, see Dr. Speights! I highly recommend him!
in Brandon, MS |
I had a sling procedure done and am beyond thrilled with the outcome. I would have it done again in a heartbeat if necessary. I felt like family
in Carrollton Ms |
I always have a pleasant visit. The staff are always friendly and helpful. Dr Speights is an excellent doctor. I have already recommended him to family members
in Kosciusko, MS |
I felt safe and comfortable under his care.
in Duck Hill, Ms |
I would recommend Dr. Sleights and his staff. They were great, called several times to check on me. Will continue to consult Dr.Speights if any problem arises.
in Boyle, MS 38730 |
I have never met this doctor. However, in reading my records he is always there by Dr. Robert Harris and I am so much better than I was the first surgery. Thank you so much. Your ok in my book. Two. Heads are better than one.
in Monroe,Louisiana |
Everyone was very nice and helpful but the registar (first staff member you meet) needs to be more friendly, smile and helpful with her position.
Have you seen Dr. Steven Speights, MD?
Are you Dr. Speights?

Flowood, MS 39232
St. Dominic Hospital
969 Lakeland Dr
Jackson, MS 39216

More Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists like Dr. Speights at Southeast Urogyn

Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist