Dr. Steven Spalding, MD

Dr. Steven Spalding, MD

Family Medicine | Male

At Norton Healthcare, we believe you - the patient - are the most important person to our practice. As the region's leading health care provider, we are committed to providing comprehensive, quality health care to all those we serve in a manner that responds to the needs of our community and honors our faith heritage. Our specialty practice is a part of Norton Medical Group, a multispecialty physician group at Norton Healthcare. Norton Medical Group currently includes more than 700 providers who offer primary, specialty and urgent care services in over 140 locations throughout Kentucky and Southern Indiana. Our practice is comprised of compassionate, skilled specialists who are committed to ensuring you receive the best care and have access to the latest medical technology and services.

Dr. Steven Spalding, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Louisville, KY. He is 54 years old. Dr. Spalding is affiliated with Norton Womens's and Kosair Children's Hospital and Norton Brownsboro Hospital.

Dr. Spalding's Experience

See how Dr. Spalding's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Spalding

Dr. Spalding accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Spalding has admitting privileges.

Dr. Spalding's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Spalding to family and friends
Dr. Spalding's Performance
in Shephardsville |
I appreciate Dr. Spalding a great deal. I had basically quit going to the doctor because I always felt like I was not heard and always rushed out. I have been going to Dr. Spalding and so greatly appreciate the fact that I feel I have been heard and never rushed out. I think he is awesome.
louisville, ky |
Excellent doctor! I wouldn't recommend anyone else as a primary care physician! He always listens to any concerns I have. One of the nicest, most caring doctors I have ever met!
Louisville, KY |
Dr. Spalding is great! He actually listens to you and doesn't try to push meds like some doctors. My husband and I both go to him. My husband is not the best at staying on top of his refills. Dr. Spalding is always great about calling them in for him in a pinch. The office is also always on schedule. You never wait long for your appointment.
in Louisville, KY |
Dr. Spalding is always prompt to respond, whether is be by phone call or through my chart.
in Louisville, KY |
If I could give negative stars I would. When Walgreens decided to not refill my blood pressure medication I was told I needed to schedule an appointment. Seeing as this was a Friday and I was moving across the country 2 days later I needed to speak with Dr. Spalding directly to work out a resolution. After talking to a receptionist and explaining my situation 3 times I was told I could not speak to him without an appointment but there was no openings before my move. He STILL refused to call me.
Have you seen Dr. Steven Spalding, MD?
Are you Dr. Spalding?

Compare Dr. Spalding

Dr. Spalding's Care Philosophy

Dr. Spalding's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Family Practice and Psychiatry
  •  Malpractice claims in Kentucky not available

Dr. Spalding has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

Why It Matters: Dr. Spalding's Board Certifications

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  • Family Practice
  • Psychiatry

Dr. Spalding does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Spalding and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University of Kentucky
    University Of Tennessee
    University Of Tennessee

Dr. Spalding does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Spalding and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Spalding does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Spalding and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.