Dermatology  |
Dr. Steven Snyder, MD
Dr. Steven Snyder, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Owings Mills, MD. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 36 years.

10220 S Dolfield Rd Ste 110

Owings Mills, MD 21117

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Snyder

Dr. Snyder's Experience

Dr. Snyder's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Impetigo
  • Intertrigo
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis
  • Varicose Veins
  • Warts

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Skin Tag Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Univ Central Del Caribe Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1981
  • Franklin Square Hospital Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1984
  • Medical College Of Wisconsin
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. Snyder has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Snyder does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Snyder and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Snyder's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Snyder to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Snyder's Performance
in sykesville md |
Horrible service. Went to my inital appointment and had to wait over 20 minutes. Went for followup visit that I scheduled before leaving the office. When I arrived to followup was informed that I was not in the system for an appointment. T
in Baltimore, Maryland |
I was recently diagnosed with Hydrianitis. Over the past 6 months I was prescribed a grocery list of medications: topicals, steroidal injections, undergone light therapy for itchy skin, and Humira therapy by another physician to no avail. I had my patient records transferred to Dr.Snyder. During my initial consultation Dr. Synder took the time out to discuss my diagnosis, medication therapy, plan of care, and future care. My second visit my skin was cleared! Dr Snyder has been my saving grace!!
in Newark, DE |
I have been a patient now for 5 yrs.I travel 70 miles one way to see Dr. Snyder Having evening & especially Saturday hrs is such a HUGE convenience I love that when I call the office I get a live person that answers each time We all know that is very rare these days Dr Snyder takes his time w/you.He listens to your concerns & makes sure your at ease.His expertise & knowledge will get you the results you are looking for You will love the renovations that was made thru out the office! Louisa
in Baltimore, MD |
I've been to my fair share of dermatologists and Dr. Snyder was by far the best I've ever been to. He was very attentive to the results I wanted to achieve & spent plenty of time with me to accomplish my desired goal. He was right on target when he gave me my healing time...now 1 week later my results are nothing less than EXCELLENT!!! I have often looked in the mirror and teared up with tears of joy! I can't leave out that his staff was very warm, friendly & professional.
in Baltimore, MD |
I waited for 30 minutes to see Dr. Snyder. He walks in, looks at me, and says, "I know why you're here." I had real bad break outs. He examined me. Wrote me prescriptions and warned some will be quite expensive. Well, I spent almost half a paycheck on glycolic acid products and two weeks later my face was almost clear. I like doctors like him who get right to the point and fix the problem.
Baltimore, MD |
This doctor is simply shady. I waited over an hour. Doctor was roaming around and chatting with staff frequently rather than seeing a line of patients. He asked about my insurance and then prescribed insanely expensive medicines as he knew that my insurance covers most of it. The medicine did not resolve my skin issues at all. Staff was very rude. If you pay attention to the frequency and content of the reviews, the overall 5 star reviews are obviously fake from their own staff. NEVER GO THERE!
Owings Mills, MD |
Very little information provided, they just are interested in pushing expensive products on you. Some of the cleansers they sold me I found were already opened when I took a closer look at home as in the silver protective seals were cut open... how unprofessional was I sold used products??? 3 stars because the products are working for me... but I found where I can get them online so I will not be back not even for the follow-up. Also don't be afraid to ask for generics.
in Pikesville, MD |
I called nine other docs and was told that I had to wait at least three months, sometimes as long as six months, for an appointment or see a PA or nurse practitioner. I was concerned that there some problem with Dr. Snyder because I got an appointment in two days. However, he was thorough, professional and instructive. I would recommend him highly.
in Owings Mills, MD |
Doctor enters the room without knocking on the door which rude considering you are undressing/undressed in the room. he does not explain about the procedure but just does it. He then prescribes medicine / ointment to his assistant and then just walks out the room without any explanation or bye. I had to ask the assistant about the meds which is ridiculous. And the best part was RUDE front desk staff and waiting over an hour for my appoint!!!! "Unprofessional PROVIDER AND STAFF"
in Owings Mills, MD |
I heard about Dr. Snyder when he had a talk show on WCBM on Saturday afternoon. I loved the way he talked to callers and found him very knowledgeable about many different conditions people called in with. After several months I finally made an appointment to see him. He was kind and sincere . When he was able to diagnose my condition...he took the time to look it up on his computer & took a photo on my cell phone so I would be able to read & understand it & why he was recommending the treatment.
Elkridge, MD |
Made an appointment and waited 45 minutes. Receptionist said 2 more minutes and another 12 minutes went by so I left. As I told the office manager, my time is valuable too and I took off work early.
Silver Spring, MD |
40 min late for my apt so far still waiting in the room. Not very professional.
New York, NY |
I would recommend Dr. Snyder to my friends and/or family. I did have a little wait before being seen, however, I did appreciate the time taken to explain my diagnosis and the therapy needed to resolve it. He doesn't leave the impression that he's trying to hustle you out to get to see as many patients as possible. As some other Doctors do. He cares!
in Pennsville, NJ |
At the direction of a co-worker, I went to see Dr. Snyder for my rosacea. Although the distance was far, my first impression was genuine concern, and overall interest in my well being. At check in, I was greeted by a staff that was happy, (even for early Saturday morning!). When I met Dr. Snyder, he asked specific questions about what's been happening with my skin, and proceeded to do a VERY thorough exam. He treated my skin, and I've not had issues since. Best Dermatologist ever!!
in Cockeysville, MD |
NO information! He announced a Latin word for my diagnosis, then just talked to his medical assistant, not to me. I had to get info from web. Plus, he doesn't listen and won't help you out when you have side effects from medications. He's awful. Go elsewhere.
Have you seen Dr. Steven Snyder, MD?
Are you Dr. Snyder?