Dr. Steven Simmons, DO

Dr. Steven Simmons, DO

Pain Medicine | Male

Dr. Steven Simmons, DO is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Fort Worth, TX. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Simmons is affiliated with Usmd Hospital at Fort Worth.

Dr. Simmons' Experience

See how Dr. Simmons' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Simmons

Dr. Simmons accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Simmons has admitting privileges.

Dr. Simmons' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Simmons to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Simmons' Performance
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr Simmons was very compassionate towards me. He was very open and honest with my treatment and always made sure to answer and explain any question or procedures. I would say his one of the a Best. I would highly recommend Dr Simmons to anyone suffering from pain. Thank God for this Dr., a Dr who really cares.
in Arlington, TX |
I would recommend Dr. Simmons to anyone that has chronic pain from Arthritis. He did the lubricant injections on my knee and totally got me back to having a life. His office staff are friendly and always take great care of me. I like Dr. Simmons very much
Burleson TX |
My HUSBAND HAD A TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE. He got hurt and had to go on disability and because of Dr. Simmons office my family maybe on the streets including my two 9 year old boys. They lied for almost 2 weeks about filling out my husbands disability paper work so our family could can get my a payment to pay insurance and bills and our rent. As well as pay for the procedure. Found out yesterday they haven't even started the paperwork and wanted me to come in and pay the co pay plus $60 to fill out
Alvarado, TX |
If it weren't for Dr. Simmons I would still be in constant pain 24/7. My lower back snd hips were so bad I could not lie down for very long and couldn't sit or walk without extreme pain. After 1 year of treatments and injections I already feel so much better. Still have some pain but we aren't finished with treatments. He has changed my life!
Burleson, TX |
I would not recommend this Dr. for several reasons: first, he has a poor, condescending bedside manner and seems to think one is only there for medication seeking. He does not discuss treatments with you and is very vague. His staff NEVER EVER gets back with you...not even David, the office manager. It literally takes harassing them to get any kind of feedback or response from them. The only reason I am with him is because my insurance changed and I have no choice.
in Burleson, TX |
I recommend Dr. Simmons because he has excellent bedside manner, he's very trusting, caring, and he is wonderful at his job. He knows about every disorder there is. I came from another doctor that had diagnosed me with the wrong diseases and the first visit with Dr. Simmons he was able to see exactly what was wrong with me and what the other quack I was seeing had missed. I highly recommend Dr. Simmons and his entire staff!!
Have you seen Dr. Steven Simmons, DO?
Are you Dr. Simmons?

Compare Dr. Simmons

}

Dr. Simmons' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice and Sports Medicine

Dr. Simmons has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Simmons' Board Certifications

• Chronic Postoperative Pain
  • Pathological Spine Fracture
  • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
  • Upper Back Pain

Univ Of North Texas Health Science Center Texas College Of Osteopathic Medicine, University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth

Graduated in 2000

John P Smith Hospital

Dr. Simmons does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Simmons and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine
  • Sports Medicine

• Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Epidural Lysis of Adhesions (LOA)
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection