Obstetrics & GynecologyMaleAge 66

Dr. Steven Silvers, DO is a Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Aventura, FL and has over 37 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Kansas City Univ Of Medicine Bioscience College Of Osteopathic Medicine medical school in 1984. He is affiliated with Mount Sinai Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Silvers to book an appointment.

Dr. Silvers

21110 Biscayne Blvd Ste 201 Aventura, FL 33180
Telehealth services available

Compare with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists

Compare Dr. Silvers with our nearby Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists at Aventura Hospital & Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Aventura Hospital & Medical Center today at (305) 330-1534.

These providers are on the medical staff of Aventura Hospital & Medical Center.

Dr. Silvers' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Silvers

3.8

Dr. Silvers
My wife went to see Dr. Silver for a pap smear. She came back and told me that he was rude. I do not have to get into why he was rude, but from what my wife told me immediately when she left, he was rude. He didn't know that my wife was a prior OB/Gyn nurse. I am a physician also and I looked him up since we just moved to the area and he seemed like he had many positive reviews. Maybe I should have read the negative reviews more closely as opposed to just the positive ones. I just received her bill and it is over $800. I guess I will have to now review the documentation more closely with the numerous low star ratings for billing issues. Seems a little high to me also.
Disgruntled Woman Patient-Never to Return – Sep 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Silvers, DO?
Dr. Silvers cares about you and the safety of you and your baby like you both were his own family. If you’ve heard about Dr. Silvers, you’ve heard about his hilarious(depending on your sense of humor) bedside manner. I enjoyed the jokes but when it came down to my serious concerns(I was pregnant during the pandemic), he was caring, helpful, answered all of my questions fully, and he never sugar coated anything. If you are a control freak and think you want to dictate everything that will happen for your pregnancy and labor, this is not the doctor for you. If you want someone that you can trust with you and your baby’s lives, that will always do what’s best for you and your baby, someone that you can throw your hands up and just know that you are getting the BEST care, then Dr. Silvers will blow you away. I had the best pregnancy, the best labor, and the best delivery even though it didn’t go exactly the way I planned it. I trusted my doctor and I would do it again in a second. Thank
Alexis Quittner – Jun 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Silvers, DO?
It was the worst gynecological visit in my 42 years. Gave me test I didn’t ask for got billed for labs I asked for just my wellness and they did extra test gonoria and clymidia. I have not been active I did not ask for that I had no problems. I am reporting him to the insurance commissioner and Better Business Buruea. 1. There paper aprons not big enough no sheets to cover up.2. When he did his exam there was no assistant in the room. 3. When he was done with the taking the Pap smear he got up his phone rang he answered it I’m still laying down with legs spread while he leaned on my knee and kept talking. I was so shocked I couldn’t say anything I was in disbelief. I just wanted to get out of there. Also he is very sarcastic and rude no bedside manners. Will never go again.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Shocked in North Miami Beach – Aug 25, 2019
We are disappointed to know that this was your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Silvers, DO?
Unfortunately, my experience with Dr. Silvers office has been fraudulent as this office has, in two attempts, tried to charge me more than what I should have been properly billed for. I have been disputing bills with this office for 3 months. First, they charged me for labwork and a full exam that I never had done in their office. Then, on trying to resolve the issue they changed the billing to a "consult" instead of an exam. This consult code was listed as needing to meet three components, "A detailed examination, a detailed medical history, and medical decision making." The problem with this consult code is it's labelled for 40 minutes of time between the doctor and patient. My total time with Dr. Silvers was only a few minutes. In addition, I never had labwork, we never went over my medical history, we most certainly did not spend more than three minutes in consultation together, and we never came to any medical decisions or conclusions. I am now disputing the second bill.
Jul 04, 2019
We are sorry you feel this way. My understanding...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Silvers, DO?
You'll wait hours past your appointment time only to be rushed through any consultation or procedure you've had done. If you feel sick or have pain, he doesn't show sympathy and will make you wait for days before seeing you. They will bill your insurance for procedures they didn't do in office. Thankfully I haven't had to pay out of pocket, been when I expressed concerns the office did nothing to correct it.
Jun 28, 2019
We are sorry you feel this way. As a solo...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Silvers, DO?
Great experience, great Doctor and great staff! Highly recommend.
Apr 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Silvers, DO?
Amazing, knowledge doctor and very caring staff. I highly recommend.
Apr 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Silvers, DO?
Amazing doctor and very friendly and attentive staff. I have been with him for years. He will be honest and tell it like it is and I appreciate that. I love his personality and his expertise, I'd honestly trust no one else as I do Dr. Silvers with my care.
Apr 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Silvers, DO?
I've been a patient of Dr. Silvers since 2011. I have nothing more than gratitude for the excellent human and professional treatment and service provided to me.
Cynthia Voly in Miami, FL – Jan 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Silvers, DO?
Dr. Silvers is fine if you have no issues. Once you have an issue, such as a miscarriage or any complications his attitude changes and he doesn’t want to be bothered with you. Not the best bedside manner.
Dandi – Jul 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Silvers, DO?
During my pregnancy I had doctors in 4 different countries and I can compare. I was looking for a female doctor in Miami, but I've got recommendations from my friend who had 2 kids delivered with Dr.Silvers. And it was the best experience. Doctor and nurses are super professional and kind. I could not dream about better. The office staff is fantastic. Thanks to Becky, Evelyn & Rose. Dr Silvers is awesome. He's a 5 STAR in each category.
Margarita Andronovar – May 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Silvers, DO?
Absolutely amazing doctor! I did so much research when choosing a doctor to deliver my first baby, and I'm so happy I picked Dr. Silvers! When asking around, I heard a lot of positive delivery stories with him, and at the initial consultation I knew I found the doctor for me. He did not disappoint, and I would recommend Dr. Silvers to anyone looking for a professional with whom you can feel in good hands and relax.
Alexandra – May 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Silvers, DO?
Office visits are quick and relaxed. Some may mistake him for being rude but he just gets straight to the point. He may not stick around to small talk but have your questions ready, explain your concerns and he will give you knowledgeable answers. If there is a problem, he will know and you will be in good hands. The office is clean and comfortable and the rest of the staff is very friendly.
Lauren – Apr 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Silvers, DO?
I have been seeing Dr. Silvers since I was 16, so of course when I became pregnant he was the obvious choice! I love love love him. The absolute best, answers all questions and makes you feel comfortable in exam room(typically an uncomfortable situation). Office staff has always been extremely accommodating and super sweet. Everyone is always welcoming.
Ronni in Hialeah, FL – Dec 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Silvers, DO?
My experience with Dr. Silvers was nothing but upsetting. He is rude, he doesn't even bother to look at your name in the chart before he enters the room, because you are nothing else but another patient. He made me feel so uncomfortable asking him questions that I chose to stay quite.. and eventually just make an appointment with another doctor. I never had anxiety before in my life, but visiting his office gave me severe anxiety. I am so glad I have different doctor now.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Miami Beach, FL – Jul 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Silvers, DO?
Have been using Dr. SIlvers for almost 20 years. He delivered 6 of my children. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my care. His attention to detail and the care he shows combined with his amazing office staff make it the best office.
Miami Beach, FL – Jul 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Silvers, DO?
Amazing doctor and amazing friendly staff. They were very very helpful. Love them
Tina siloni in Istanbul, 34 – Apr 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Silvers, DO?
Worst experience with the staff I have been charged twice from office and from Lab They will not help after was lie after lie Be careful
Miami, FL – Mar 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Silvers, DO?
Steve is an incredible doctor with notable experience. I've been going to Dr. Silvers for years and he always treats me with respect and makes me feel comfortable. With his knowledge and expertise I definitely recommend him.
Miami, FL – Mar 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Silvers, DO?
Dr. Silvers and his staff always go above and beyond! The staff goes the extra mile with any situation. I love this team and would refer them to anyone.
Miami, FL – Feb 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Silvers, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Silvers?

Dr. Steven Silvers is Board certified by the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology and has been serving patients in South Florida for over 30 years. ...Read more

Dr. Steven Silvers is Board certified by the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology and has been serving patients in the community for over 30 years.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology