Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Steven Samuels, MD
Dr. Steven Samuels, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Greenwood, IN. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Samuels is affiliated with Johnson Memorial Hospital, Community Hospital South, Franciscan Health Mooresville and Franciscan Health Indianapolis .

Indiana Internl Medcn Cnsltnts

701 E County Line Rd Ste 101

Greenwood, IN 46143

• CoreSource
  • EmblemHealth
  • Golden Rule
  • Health Net
  • HealthSmart
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Samuels

Dr. Samuels' Experience

Dr. Samuels' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Indiana University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Indiana University School Of Med
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1989
  • Indiana University School Of Med
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Samuels has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Samuels does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Samuels and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Samuels' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Samuels to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Samuels' Performance
in Brownsburg, IN |
Dr. Samuels is top notch and I recommend him to anyone. He's the best doctor I've ever had. Sharp, quick thinking on his feet, extremely knowledgeable, and comprehensive in his treatment and advice.
in Greenwood In |
Dr Samuels is the best medical doctor our family has ever had. He is proactive not reactive. He is sensitive and understanding.
in Greenwood, IN |
Dr. Samuels has been my Primary Care Physician (PCP) for 10 plus years. I would not go to another doctor. He is honest with my diagnoses and always gives me multiple treatment options. He never badgers me but gently reminds me I need to loose weight and offers helpful suggestions. I am never made to wait in the office very long; he is prompt and courteous. I appreciate his "bedside manner" and his staff pleasant. I plan to continue to see him and recommend him to others.
in Morgantown, indiana |
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Samuels for close to 10 years. Being transplants from Ohio, we were worried we couldn't find an Internist that could give us the quality care we had. We were very fortunate to get a recommendation for Dr. Samuels. He is by far, in our opinion, a caring, compassionate, and professional physician. He actually will take the time to listen to your concerns and treat accordingly. As seniors, this is very important to us.
in Greenwood, IN |
I have been seeing Dr Samuels for nearly 20 years. I've not had any problems in scheduling appointments when I've had medical issues. I have recommended him to my friends. He keeps after me regarding my following his orders - for my own good! I would not "have been with him" this long if I did not like like how he has treated me.
in Franklin,Ind 46131 |
I have been seeing Dr. Samuels for 23 years and have been very pleased with him as a doctor and friend. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor . he is them most caring doctor I have ever been with.
in Fishers, IN |
You cannot find a better doc. He sincerely cares about his patients; he listens and hears them. His bedside manor is sincere and true. Putting yourself in his care takes all your worries away. I'm a patient as is my mother and she is nearing the end of her life and Dr. Samuels has gone above and beyond to make sure she is respected, has dignity, and a peaceful existence in her last days. He is the best doc there is and will always be mine. He is an exceptional physician; one of a kind!
in Indianapolis, IN |
Even though going to the doctor isn't always the most favorite thing to do, I know when I see Dr. Samuels I can trust that he is going to take the time and hear the reason for my visit and he is going to resolve the issue or issues that I am experiencing. He is hands down one of the best there is out there and I always recommend him to all of my family and friends.
in Indianapolis, IN |
After years of seeing him, he turned his back to me because of my medical condition. ChronicPain. Treating me like a child, his words were, he treats his kids the same way. Told me this is how it's going to be! You will sit there and Not say a word! When I tried to ask a question, he said. that's it, you're going to pain management. I have always been told by others that I am always smiling, always seem so happy. Sad to say I will never have another good word or smile for Dr. Steven Samuels.
in Greenwood, IN |
Dr. Samuels has taken care of my wife and I for over 20+ years. He is an excellent Doctor and has given my wife and I great care. Dr. Samuels is Patient, Caring and Intelligent and we thank him for all he has done for us when we were young and now into our 70's. Dr. Samuels and his staff are efficient and they listen and answer our questions and overall give us great care. Many of our friends and family members have selected Dr. Samuels to care for them. Great Man and Physician he is.
in Greenwood, IN |
I have been a patient of Dr. Samuels for over 10 years. He is very respectful and genuinely concerned in my care. When I contact his office, he has always been quick to respond to my health concerns. I have recommended him to numerous people and received positive feedback from those referrals. Additionally, I feel extremely confident in the level of care Dr. Samuels provides, it's quite obvious that he is consistently current in standards of care and options in therapies.
This is the worst Dr. I have ever had. Very unprofessional. Treat and street them attitude without finding out all the facts. Assumes things without further investigation. Would never recommend him to anyone. His nurse practitioner also reports data incorrectly.
in Greenwood, IN |
My wife and I (both over 70) have been with Dr. Samuels since 2008. We have been extremely pleased and have recommended him to several of our friends, and at least five have started with him.
Atlanta, GA |
I took my elderly mother in law to Dr. Samuels for years and received excellent care for he before she passed at age 87. I am currently taking my own elderly parents 90 and 92 respectfully for the past several years
in Scottsdale, AZ |
I have never met Dr Samuels. He treated our mother 15 years ago and was so kind that all of her eight children were grateful that she had him for her final days. I have a brother and a sister who are current patients. My sister is very ill and he has listened to her concerns and made her feel at ease asking the hard questions. Again we are grateful that there are still Dr's like Dr Samuels who listen and provide the support that is needed in difficult times. Thank you Nan Ralph Reid
in Greenwood, IN |
I have been going to Dr Samuels for nearly 20 years. He is always very attentive to my health needs and concerns.
in Indianapolis, IN |
Very professional, highly recommend for all of his knowledge in the field and bed side care.
in Indianapolis, IN |
Dr. Samuels took the time to explain everything in terms that I could understand. He reviewed my diagnosis along with options thoroughly and did not rush through the appointment.
Indianapolis, IN |
I was looking for a primary physician and was referred to Dr. Samuels by a friend. I have had an excellent experience from routine checkups to a severe sinus infection. He is easy to talk to and able to answer all of my questions. I was able to get an appointment quickly and have never experienced a wait which is very important to me because previous providers I feel I spent more time in the waiting room than with the doctor. I would high recommend Dr. Samuels.
in Indianapolis, IN |
Incredibly responsive and took three necessary time to explain treatment options. Didn't fell hurried in and out. Wonderful experience, and personable, too.
in Indianapolis, IN |
Dr. Samuels was referred to me by a colleague several years ago and I'm so thankful he was. He always takes the time to explain my diagnosis with me in detail and in a way that's easy to understand. He follows up to check on me and even took the time to say hello during my most recent exam in the same office to make sure I was feeling better and the medicine was working the way it should. I just referred him to a friend because that's how great he is and comfortable I am with Dr. Samuels.
in martinsville IN |
Dr. Samuels is an excellent doctor who listens and provides the best care possible. He has been my doctor for years. He recommends the appropriate testing and medication for each health issue i have encountered. He is always on top of the latest research. He is timely and respecful and his staff is as well. He was also my mothers doctor and took excellent care of her. I recommend him to all my family and friends.
in Martinsville, IN |
I have been going to Dr samuels for over 20 years. I have had many health issues and Dr samuels has always treated me with respect and kindness. He always stays up with the latest and best treatments. He is extremely knowledgeable and has helped me live a healthy life and overcome many issues. I am soon going to celebrate my 80 th birthday and believe I wouldn't be here to celebrate if he wasn't my doctor. I consider him a friend as well as my doctor. I recommend him to everyone.
in Greenwood, IN |
I've seen Dr. Samuels several times for issue ranging from tennis elbow, cholesterol, colds and viruses. He is very good in getting to a treatment that fixes the issue and my appointments have been on time and sensitive to my time and schedule needs.
in Fishers, IN |
Dr. Samuels is fantastic! He is always available and really takes the time to listen to your problems. He offers solutions to fit the patients individual needs.
in New Palestine, IN |
I have seen Dr. Samuels for over 6 years, He has taken great care of me and is very thorough and orders the appropriate testing. I trust his knowledge and appreciate his concern about my health. We now have several other family members seeing Doc and appreciate his patience with them. He has been highly recommended to others
in Indianapolis, IN |
I am a new patient and have only seen Dr. Samuels a few times, but I would highly recommend him to others. He has been more than helpful and his staff has been very courteous and kind. Dr. Samuels is very concerned and listened to my problems and came up with the best solution.
in Indianapolis |
Dr. Samuels is extremely well trained and keeps up with all the latest research. He is friendly and extremely approachable. If I call with a concern, he always responds in a timely manner. I am so thankful to have him as my primary care physician.
Indianapolis, IN |
He is an arrogant doctor who more often than not does not listen to you when you describe your symptoms. He is quick to draw the gun so to speak that you have a psychiatric disorder when he cannot find the issue physically.
in Indianapolis, IN |
He is arrogant and very rude. He saw my mom 1 time (no lab work ordered before her appointment) changed her blood pressure medicine and decreased her insulin levels without consulting with her endocrinologist. The blood pressure medicine he put her on, made her blood pressure to plummet causing her to pass out, fall and she hit her head and broke her arm when she fell. She will never go to him again!
Indianapolis, IN |
Was moved to Dr. Samuels because of condition. Work required a return to work letter which I was told by Dr. at hospital that would come from Dr. Samuels. I called for appt. to get letter. Was 10 minutes early for appt. Was told that I was late for appt. 2 minutes after scheduled appt. time and that they would have to reschedule the next time that I was late. When dr. finally came in 20 minutes late he told me that I would need find a new Dr. The letter must have been to much for him to do.
Have you seen Dr. Steven Samuels, MD?
Are you Dr. Samuels?

• Golden Rule
  • Health Net
    Medicare Advantage PFFS
  • HealthSmart
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medico