Dr. Steven Sampson, DO

Dr. Steven Sampson, DO

Regenerative Medicine  ·

Dr. Steven Sampson, DO is a regenerative medicine specialist in Los Angeles, CA and has been practicing for 17 years. He specializes in regenerative medicine, physical medicine & rehabilitation, and more.Read his story

The Orthohealing Center

10780 Santa Monica Blvd Ste 210

Los Angeles, CA 90025

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Sampson treats your condition or procedure

• Hip Sprain
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Rotator Cuff Tear
  • Tendonitis
  • Trigger Finger
  • Ultrasound Guided Procedures
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Dr. Steven Sampson, one of the top sports medicine doctors Los Angeles & Beverly Hills has to offer, is an internationally-recognized expert in the field of non-surgical orthopedics and the science of sports medicine. Hes the founder of the Orthoheal...

• Regenerative Medicine
  • Orthopedic Sports Medicine
  • Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
  • Sports Medicine

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

2002
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of Midwestern University, Midwestern University
2002

Dr. Sampson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sampson

Dr. Sampson?
Dr. Sampson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Steven Sampson, DO
RecentMost Helpful
i felt it's a high speed clinic. And Dr. Steven very well skills and giving clear explanation all overall. Everything was straight to the point. i really liked the way of explanation of my problem, where i could see, hear and understand it. I really appreciate his time and help. And also a huge thanks for front desk.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Sampson, DO?
About a year ago a doctor TOLD me, for someone my age (43) I had pretty severe arthritis in my hip. He offered me no alternative options, just surgery. I was pretty upset by this news. About 2 months ago a family member told me to see Dr. Sampson. What a great decision. On the first visit he gave me a pretty thorough examine and then he wrote me an order for an MRI. He said he needed to get a good picture of what's going on in my hip to properly diagnose me. My oth...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Sampson, DO?
Amazing facilities, very professional staff and more importantly the best doctor in the business. Dr Sampson offers the latest in medicine and someone you must visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Sampson, DO?
Dr.Sampson's professionalism & expertise in the field of regenerative medicine is exceptional! I am now 4 months post stem cell/prp therapy for my right knee & have been able to return to most of my physical exercise activities without pain. I am beyond pleased with my results & look forward to continued progress & healing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Sampson, DO?
Dr, Sampson is the absolute top of his field. He is also a very kind and gentle man. His staff is professional and warm and friendly. I felt so well taken care of from start to finish.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Sampson, DO?
With Dr Sampson I feel I've received the best and cutting edge treatment possible. His staff is second to none
as above
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Sampson, DO?
Listens to my issues and is direct with how to treat the issues. I have rarely felt any moderate discomfort when he performs an injection, including PRP. His passion/positive attitude exudes through his demeanor, which brings me peace during potentially uncomfortable situations (injections). Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Sampson, DO?
all treatments have been very successful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Sampson, DO?
He was one of the best doctors I've ever seen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Sampson, DO?
I have the ultimate faith in Dr. Sampson's abilities and knowledge and appreciate that he is at the forefront orthopedic medicine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Sampson, DO?
I've seen Dr. Sampson off and on for decades and he's wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Sampson, DO?
After breaking my ankle in literally 40 places 25 years ago, I have searched and struggled with being active and pain-free. Dr.Sampson and his wonderful team have helped me achieve more than I could have hoped for. He continues to learn and search new methods from other countries and other doctors. I'm on a continual journey but I know I am doing all I can by having my treatments. I am totally moving forward and living my life with less pain and more movement...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Sampson, DO?
Both my wife and I have both seen Dr Sampson for different issues. We both had wonderful experiences working with him and feel both confident and really happy with the care we received. I wouldn't hesitate to use, or refer others for care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Sampson, DO?
I just found everyone in the office willing to explain the procedures, they were very patient in explaining all that was going to happen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Sampson, DO?
Dr Samson is very good with listening to you and figuring out how to proceed. Sop far everything he has done for me has been outstanding
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Sampson, DO?
I sought out Dr Sampson after seeing a story on ABC 7 about the work he's doing with veterans. I went into my diagnosis a bit apprehensive at first but Dr Sampson quickly assuaged my worries. He took the time to listen and really understand my issues. I am confident that the treatment plan that he outlined will be the best for me. I highly recommend Dr. Sampson and his team of professionals at Ortho Healing Center.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Sampson, DO?
a very experienced physician-- also very innovative and on top of new developments in the field. very glad to have found dr. sampson and the office
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Sampson, DO?
I'll break it down into bullets. - He spends time with you to listen and to thoroughly explain your options. - He explains the reasons and the science behind his recommendations and will point you to the clinical research literature so you can educate yourself. - He's innovative. I've been a patient for almost 3 years and Dr. Sampson is always progressive in his treatment retinue. They don't rest on one treatment if there are better ones available. I love that.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Sampson, DO?
Steven was very very good. Great bedside manner and extremely good with the needle. I have now brought my son in for him to work on. Trust him. Otto Maly
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Sampson?