Dr. Steven K. Rothschild, MD

Dr. Steven K. Rothschild, MD

Family Medicine | Male | 59 years old

Let s face it, nobody likes going to the doctor, right? I mean everybody hates it. I don t even like going to the doctor, and I am one. But my patients feel that I put them at ease, they re comfortable, and ultimately we get down to business. They know I take their health very seriously. They know if they come to me with a symptom I m going to listen, I m going to pay attention to it, I m going to make sure I understand what s going on. And then I m going to make sure they understand what I think is happening, what the diagnosis is, what the treatment is. But the most important thing is I put people at ease.Read more

Rush University Family Physicians
1700 W Van Buren St Ste 470
Chicago, IL 60612 Get Directions

Dr. Rothschild's Experience

See how Dr. Rothschild's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rothschild

Dr. Rothschild accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Rothschild has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Rothschild's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rothschild to family and friends
based on 2 total surveys (1 with a review)
Experience with Dr. Rothschild
Dr. Rothschild's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (2)
in Chicago, IL |
Doc is ok, easy to talk to. Responds to emails within a few days but is Never on time. I've waited atleast an hour for every visit.
Have you seen Dr. Steven K. Rothschild, MD?
Are you Dr. Rothschild?

Compare Dr. Rothschild

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Rothschild at Rush University Medical Center

Dr. Rothschild's Care Philosophy

Dr. Rothschild's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Dr. Rothschild does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Rothschild and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

UNIV OF MI MED SCH

Graduated in 1980

Cleveland Metropolitan General Hospital

Completed in 1983

• German

Dr. Rothschild does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rothschild and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Rothschild does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Rothschild and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.