Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Steven Robertson, DDS
Dr. Steven Robertson, DDS is a dentist who practices in Reston, VA. Dr. Robertson is affiliated with Inova Fair Oaks Hospital.

1800 Town Center Dr Ste 416

Reston, VA 20190

• Ameritas
  • Fortis Benefits Insurance Company
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian

• Orthognathic Surgery
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Recording

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Valparaiso University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Indiana University / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Wilford Hall Medical Center

Dr. Robertson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Robertson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Robertson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Robertson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Robertson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Robertson to family and friends
Dr. Robertson's Performance
in Reston, VA |
Dr Robertson did a Great job of putting me at ease. Explaining exactly what he was going to do, Then before i knew it the tooth was out and no pain. All my dread was for naught, If you need some work done go and see him.
in Vienna, Va. |
I do not enjoy going to the dentist, yet Dr. Robertson and his wonderful assistant made me feel perfectly at ease and expertly handled my tooth extraction with no pain or discomfort.
in Herndon, VA |
Dr. Robertson was very thorough in his description of the diagnosis and possible options. He helped me to feel confident that my decision to have the tooth extracted was the best alternative. Recognizing my apprehension because I had never had a tooth extracted, he explained each step in the process in great detail. He displayed a healthy mix of quiet self-assurance and competence. I would recommend him without any reservation to anyone needing oral surgery.
in Annandale, VA |
Went to see Dr. Robertson for wisdom teeth extraction. I didn't want to tell them I was extremely scared about the procedure, but everyone made me feel so comfortable they explained everything that was going to happen and it went exactly how they explained. That night after my surgery I received a call FROM THE DOCTOR HIMSELF, to check on me and make sure everything was going on. That adds a special touch to that Doctor. I would recommend him to anyone the office staff was amazing love this ofc.
in Alexandria, VA |
Dr Robertson was very knowledgeable and concerned about my comfort in every aspect of the procedure. His follow-up call to my cell phone to see how I was doing was much appreciated.
Reston, VA |
Dr Robertson is very knowledgeable and pleasant. He also cares about his patient's comfort level during procedures. I recommend him without hesitation.
in Woodbridge, VA |
Outstanding professional, personable. Explains every step and concise, clear, expectations. Thank you!
in Fredericksburg, VA |
WOW! I called the office when I realized our dentist was going to use nitrous to extract my daughter's wisdom teeth and they immediately put me into their schedule the following morning in their Woodbridge office. We got their early and they couldn't have been nicer! From the receptionist, the office, the technicians, assistants and Dr. Robertson himself, we could not have been happier! The entire procedure took 20 minutes and everyone was so helpful at explaining everything to us!
in Reston, VA |
Dr. Robertson was fantastic. He was very thorough in explaining how the procedure would be done, how to follow post op instructions, and answered my questions honestly. His bedside manner was exceptional. He helped me feel extremely comfortable during the extractions, which was quick and painless. I will definitely request to have him perform the extractions of my other two wisdom teeth, when the time comes.
in Arlington Va |
Dr Robertson has the best bedside manners. He was nice, informative and he did an excellent job extracting my tooth. I would definitely come to him again??
in Alexandria, VA |
Dr. Robertson was fantastic. He helped calm my nerves and made me feel very comfortable about my procedure. I definitely recommend him to any future patients!
in Centreville, VA |
Referred to Dr. Robertson by the acclaimed Dr. Wayne (Smiles by) Myles, the bar was already high regarding professional knowledge, staff, and facilities. Although Dr. Robertson's physical surroundings are a bit more modest, his consequently smaller staff is every bit as pleasant and efficient, and his professional knowledge is readily understandable, with procedures clearly explained and questions quickly and fully answered (even beyond areas of the original referral) . . . 5 Stars all the way!
in Herndon, VA |
I am apprehensive about all things dental. Upon hearing I needed a tooth extracted, I was especially apprehensive. To my surprise, the procedure went smoothly, with absolutely no pain. The office is very well organized ~ so afterwards I was given a kit to deal with post-surgical issues (e.g. bleeding). Dr. Robertson and all staff were pleasant and professional. I look forward to the next step of treatment ~ the implant.
in Clifton Va |
Dr Robertson's skills and bedside manner were excellent! He explained everything in easy to understand fashion when we had our first consult. We knew them we were in great hands! Two of my children had their wisdom teeth extracted and one had something further than needed to be done. It was top notch care and what surprised me most was the phone call that night at home from Dr Robertson checking on my kids. It meant the world that he cared enough to call and was accessible. Thanks so much!
Have you seen Dr. Steven Robertson, DDS?
Are you Dr. Robertson?

Visit Dr. Robertson

Dr. Robertson accepts 9 insurance carriers
    Aetna PPO
  • Ameritas
    Ameritas PPO
    Delta Dental PPO
  • Fortis Benefits Insurance Company
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA PPO