Dr. Steven Ringler, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 71

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Steven Ringler, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Grand Rapids, MI and has over 45 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine medical school in 1977. He is affiliated with medical facilities Spectrum Health Hospitals Blodgett Hospital and Spectrum Health Hospitals Butterworth Hospital. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Steven Ringler, MD

Steven L Ringler,MD Ctr for Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery

1151 E Paris Ave Se Ste 200 Grand Rapids, MI 49546 ()

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Ringler with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Spectrum Health.

Make an appointment at Spectrum Health today at (616) 287-6026.

These providers are on the medical staff of Spectrum Health.

Dr. Ringler's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ringler

Dr. Ringler

Excellent First-Class Experience
From the moment I entered the office every person was extremely welcoming and kind. Dr. Ringler is truly one of the best! He instantly put me at ease, answered all my questions will great detail and confidence. The day of surgery was no different - welcoming, kind, & caring. As I am three weeks post op, my results are exceeding my expectations. I know only Dr. Ringler could have delivered these results. My experience was absolutely first- class!
May 13, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
At 69 yrs old, I knew I didn’t have time for a do-over so my choice of Dr had to be spot on, and it was with Dr Ringler, I had lower face, neck lift and Fat transfer. It was beyond my expectations. I had interview a few qualified Plastic Surgeons but was about ready to let go of something I had been researching for over a year. But when I walked into Dr Ringler’s facility and was greeted like I was a important person I thought this may be the Dr. then I met Dr Ringler and I knew my search was over. I was out and eating lunch a week later, very little bruising and mild swelling. From his surgical team to Lauren, who treated me like I was part of her family, it has been the best gift I could give to my self If you have any doubts or scared about a big decision you about to make, run don’t walk for your consultation with Dr Ringler, Grand Rapids,Mi
Kathy – Jan 22, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
I'm sending this review 9 days post-procedure (lower facelift, necklift, and fat grafting)! Everything was just what Dr. Ringler and the team promised. The overall experience and service were impeccable yet I also want to comment on the top-notch quality of the surgeon and his mastery. I have been on a hunt for the "right" plastic surgeon for years and so glad to find Dr. Ringler. Everything went just as he said it would! Very very pleased. Search no more... this team and surgeon are the real deal!
  • Appointment was rushed
Jun 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
I could not be happier with Dr. Ringler and his team. I recently had a MACS Facelift, extended neck lift and facial fat grafting. The experience was seamless - beginning with the initial consultation, surgery and post-op visit. Dr. Ringler, in my opinion, is without a doubt the best plastic surgeon in the Grand Rapids area. Dr. Ringler explained the surgery procedure so well that I truly knew he was the only doctor that I had full confidence in. My results were GREAT!!!
May 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
My surgery was life changing! Fantastic! Aside from his kindness and wonderful care, the results of my Tummy Tuck are incredible. The confidence I have gained with my looks has made me so happy. I have gone down two pant sizes, clothes fit better, and I love getting dressed every day. The first week of recovery was as tough as reported but after that it was a breeze and so worth it. My kudos to Dr Ringler and staff, my tummy is flat, my abs are tight, my behind doesn’t have love handles and my waist is tiny. So much more than I even dreamed was possible! Thank you, Thank you!
Vicki Kellogg – Apr 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
Dr. Ringler performed an abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) and a breast lift with Galaflex on me in Aug. of 2020. From the very first interaction with Dr. Ringler and his staff, I felt so cared for and comfortable. Lauren Byers was so patient and responsive to my many questions. She always responded quickly and reassured me that I could contact her anytime. When I met with Dr. Ringler, his compassion and bedside manner were beyond compare. He was so kind and gentle. When I was worried about not having enough breast tissue and questioned if I should also get implants, he assured me that I didn't need implants given my goals. He didn't try to sell me on anything and talked me out of getting more done than I needed. In my mind, this speaks to his character. He isn't trying to sell you on anything. His goal is to support you in your goals for your body. I'm now 8 months post-op, and I couldn't be happier! This surgery has been life-changing in the best way! I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Ringler!
Amy – Apr 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
My experience with Dr. Ringler and his staff was excellent. He took all the time I needed to answer my questions. I am very pleased with the result. I feel I look very natural and just more "refreshed". My worst fear with getting plastic surgery was coming out looking weird and over done. Thankfully, that fear was completely unfounded because Dr. Ringler has the magic touch.
Feb 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
I was a patient of Dr. Ringler for a facelift which is not something anyone is going to take lightly. I was treated warmly and professionally. I was not coddled and did not want that. I prefer a doctor and staff that is straight up - that gives me greater confidence - and that is what I got. Also thanks to Southwest Surgical Center. Highly recommended.
Nov 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
Dr. Ringler and his staff were the best team I could have hoped to have with my breast augmentation! From the moment I scheduled my consultation, everyone was super helpful and friendly throughout the whole process. They made me feel welcome and comforted, and answered all of the questions that I had along the way. Everything was clear and easy to understand with no uncertainty or guesswork involved. Surgery was a breeze with little to no discomfort during recovery, and my first post op follow up went great a few days ago. Should I decide to have any other work done, Dr. Ringler will be my go to guy.
theechihiro – Nov 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
I have nothing but the best to say about Dr. Ringler and his staff. I had my full Tammy tuck on August 6th and I am forever greatful to the best doctor ever. I was up and walking right away with minimal swelling, pain was present for couple of days which was expected and normal, i drove to my post op on day 5. I am part of suppor group on fb for women that had their tummy tuck and i honestly can't compare my results to other. I feel sad for some of the ladies and they payed way more than I did. I am amazed of how beautiful my belly button and incision already looks like. Dr. Ringler for sure puts his heart into his work. I can't never thank him enough, he changed my life forever.
Aug 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
Dr. Ringler is an amazing doctor!! He is professional, confident and courteous. His whole staff is just as great! I am extremely pleased with my results. I am only three weeks post op!!!
Jul 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
Dr. Ringler and everyone that he employs is absolutely top notch. I had a tummy tuck with liposuction and I was not nervous one time throughout the process. Lauren Byers the Patient Care Coordinator was so interested in my needs and so responsive to my many questions. Never once did I feel judged during this process and I was in good hands the entire time. One of the highlights of this event was when I was being put under the entire surgery team had their hands on my arms saying positive words while I went to sleep. The after care at Southwest Surgical Center was amazing. So many caring people that made this process not scary. The best part of the whole thing, my results are amazing. I can't even believe this is my body and I'm still recovering. One week out and I'm thrilled. I can't imagine how happy I'll be when the swelling goes down. I would recommend Dr. Ringler and his staff to anyone. Truly a class act!
Jul 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
Dr. Ringler is an amazing surgeon. I had breast augmentation using ideal implants at 375 cc. I was a AA prior to the surgery and they had a slight sag due to nursing my son for almost a year. Now I’m at about a full C/small D, which is perfect for my frame as I’m only 5’. I am very pleased with the look of my breasts. I was worried that they would look fake or as if I was wearing a permanent push up bra; especially since I had very little breast tissue to start with, but that is not the case at all. They are beautiful and have a very natural teardrop shape to them. I highly recommend Dr Ringler if you are considering plastic surgery.
CGEMMA – Jul 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
I've decided to get the "mommy makeover" and I couldn't be happier. Dr.Ringler is amazing! I feel beautiful. I am ecstatic about the results! I'm feeling great and looking great! Healing beautifully. I'm only 12 days post operation and I'm already so pleased. The staff is also amazing they go above and beyond! I'm so very thankful!
Staci – Mar 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
I went from a very saggy, heavy, and uneven DD to a full and perky C cup. Clothes and bras fit great now, and I've noticed an improvement in overall posture as well as neck and back pain. Dr Ringler and his staff were a pleasure to work with and took great care of me on the day of surgery, everyone was organized and on time and helped ease my nerves. 2wks post-op I was concerned about an incision and called the office on a weekend. Dr Ringler took his time on the phone with me and and didn't rush me off. I'm so glad I did this for myself and highly recommend!
Jan 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
I had a tummy tuck and breast implants done and am beyond happy with the results. This was my first time going to a plastic surgeon and had no idea what to expect. Dr Ringler and his staff were amazing. I never felt any pressure and they were great at making sure I understood everything and felt comfortable along the way. The results were also everything I wanted, he’s a very talented surgeon. I had a previous scar from my belly button down to my pubic bone from a prior surgery that was able to be removed during my tummy tuck. Comparing how my scar healed before to how my skin is healing now I can absolutely tell you, there can be a huge difference in your end result depending on who performs the surgery. I will definitely return if I want anything else done in the future.
Dec 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
Dr Ringler and his staff were amazing from my first consult through my surgery and follow up appointments. Dr Ringler gives you that personal touch every patient should have when making a big decision to have elective surgery. He was great at explaining everything and made sure i was informed and at ease. An overall amazing experience & I am loving the results of my tummy tuck.
Nov 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
Dr Ringler and his staff are highly competent and professional. I had an excellent experience and am so happy with the results of my procedure.
Aug 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
Dr.Steven Ringler and his staff are wonderful. I trust Dr. Ringler fully in his knowledge and experience to perform surgery with such natural results. I love the fact that he was able to make me look much younger and refreshed without looking un-natural, pulled, or stretched. He is very talented and an artist when it come to surgery. I'm so pleased with my results.
Apr 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
Dr. Ringler and his entire staff are amazing! I had upper eye lid surgery 8 years ago and then had a MACS facelift, neck lift and fat transfer to my cheeks and lips five weeks ago and the results are amazing!! Wouldn't even considering seeing anyone other than Dr. Ringler!!
Apr 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ringler?