Dr. Steven Ringler, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 69

Dr. Ringler

Steven L Ringler,MD Ctr for Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery

1151 East Paris Ave Se Ste 200 Grand Rapids, MI 49546

Dr. Steven Ringler, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Grand Rapids, MI and has been practicing for 38 years. He graduated from Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine in 1977 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Ringler's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ringler

Dr. Ringler?
Dr. Ringler's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Steven Ringler, MD
I've decided to get the "mommy makeover" and I couldn't be happier. Dr.Ringler is amazing! I feel beautiful. I am ecstatic about the results! I'm feeling great and looking great! Healing beautifully. I'm only 12 days post operation and I'm already so pleased. The staff is also amazing they go above and beyond! I'm so very thankful!
Staci – Mar 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
I went from a very saggy, heavy, and uneven DD to a full and perky C cup. Clothes and bras fit great now, and I've noticed an improvement in overall posture as well as neck and back pain. Dr Ringler and his staff were a pleasure to work with and took great care of me on the day of surgery, everyone was organized and on time and helped ease my nerves. 2wks post-op I was concerned about an incision and called the office on a weekend. Dr Ringler took his time on the phone with me and and didn't rush me off. I'm so glad I did this for myself and highly recommend!
Jan 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
I had a tummy tuck and breast implants done and am beyond happy with the results. This was my first time going to a plastic surgeon and had no idea what to expect. Dr Ringler and his staff were amazing. I never felt any pressure and they were great at making sure I understood everything and felt comfortable along the way. The results were also everything I wanted, he’s a very talented surgeon. I had a previous scar from my belly button down to my pubic bone from a prior surgery that was able to be removed during my tummy tuck. Comparing how my scar healed before to how my skin is healing now I can absolutely tell you, there can be a huge difference in your end result depending on who performs the surgery. I will definitely return if I want anything else done in the future.
Dec 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
Dr Ringler and his staff were amazing from my first consult through my surgery and follow up appointments. Dr Ringler gives you that personal touch every patient should have when making a big decision to have elective surgery. He was great at explaining everything and made sure i was informed and at ease. An overall amazing experience & I am loving the results of my tummy tuck.
Nov 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
Dr Ringler and his staff are highly competent and professional. I had an excellent experience and am so happy with the results of my procedure.
Aug 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
Dr.Steven Ringler and his staff are wonderful. I trust Dr. Ringler fully in his knowledge and experience to perform surgery with such natural results. I love the fact that he was able to make me look much younger and refreshed without looking un-natural, pulled, or stretched. He is very talented and an artist when it come to surgery. I'm so pleased with my results.
Apr 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
Dr. Ringler and his entire staff are amazing! I had upper eye lid surgery 8 years ago and then had a MACS facelift, neck lift and fat transfer to my cheeks and lips five weeks ago and the results are amazing!! Wouldn't even considering seeing anyone other than Dr. Ringler!!
Apr 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
Dr. Ringler is extremely competent and experienced in surgical technique required to deliver the best result possible with surgery. I am very pleased with the result after having facial and neck lift procedure. I believe he is very confident in his ability as a result of his years of practice and the vast number of procedures performed.
MI – Dec 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
I approached this idea of getting a face and neck lift with a bit of trepidation. Dr. Ringler and his team made the process a great success from beginning to end. From initial consult to post surgery check I was made comfortable, all my questions were asked and most importantly I received the skilled surgical process that makes this such a great outcome! If you're investigating plastic surgery, I recommend giving Dr. Ringler and his team a call!
Holland, MI – Dec 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
Dr. Ringler and staff were excellent. Very compassionate and skilled.
Grand Rapids – Nov 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
Dr. Ringler is an exceptional surgeon with a fabulous team. All aspects of my procedure and follow up care exceeded my expectations. At my consultation, Dr Ringler was thoughtful as he made recommendations for me to receive the best results. His bedside manner during the surgery was reassuring and kind. His clinical team provided phenomenal follow up 24 hours post op and throughout my recovery. I am beyond thrilled with my beautiful, natural results.
Nov 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
Dr Ringler's office was very warm and inviting and all the staff were so sweet and helpful. I had a series of emsculpt done on my abdomen and was blown away by the results!! I highly recommend!
Nov 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
Dr. Ringler's office is incredible. Dr. Ringler has an impeccable reputation and lives up to it! I felt that the entire staff was extremely kind, patient, and knowledgeable. I am very satisfied with my results.Very professional from start to finish. Always prompt and a very positive atmosphere. My confidence has increased because of Dr. Ringler! Thank you so much to him & staff!
zammittk in Grand Rapids, MI – Nov 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
Amazing in every way! Look no further....Dr. Ringler and his staff are simply the best at anything aesthetic.
Patient in Byron Center, MI – Nov 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
I had an abdominoplasty in the spring, my results have been amazing. Dr. Ringler and his staff are professional and welcoming. I would highly recommend Dr. Rinlger and even drive all the way from Lansing to see him.
Kathie in MI – Oct 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
It's been 6 months since my full neck lift and mini facelift and I couldn't be happier with my very natural results. The aftercare has been just as comprehensive and thorough as my first appointment. Dr. Ringler's bedside manner is professional and caring. I highly recommend Center for Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery and will continue to reach out to its staff for my ongoing? care and? high?-quality? facial moisturizers. ?Have no doubt you will be nurtured and extremely satisfied in their efforts
Kalamazoo, MI – Sep 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
Dr Ringler has done multiple surgeries on me and the highest compliment I have received is that I don’t look like I have had surgery and that friends wonder how I am aging backwards. I appreciate Dr Ringler has such high integrity and will not perform surgeries that make you look like a freak. Sarah is fabulous with filler and injectables, BBL light and everything else.
Linda – Aug 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
Incredible experience before surgery . . ..during my procedure and after ! I'm now following up with using Amber for skin care that is researched by Dr. Ringler himself!
Dianna Lombardo in Grand Haven, MI – Jul 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
I am 5 days post op from a MACS Plus facelift with Facial Fat Grafting. What an incredible experience this has been. Dr. Ringler and his staff have been extremely kind and caring! I have had tons of questions both pre and post surgery.....all of which have been thoroughly answered and explained. I would definitely encourage anyone considering a facelift to seek out the expertise of Dr. Ringler. He is outstanding.
Grand Rapids – Jul 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
I am so happy that I chose Dr. Ringler for my lower face and neck lift. My younger looking self would like to say thank you to Dr. Ringler and every staff member for their attentive care. This is what "patient centered care" really means.
Grand Rapids, MI – Jun 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ringler?

Dr. Ringler strives to provide you with exceptional quality outcomes that combine the latest in surgical and non-surgical advances with his own personal insight and expertise from his years of experience in helping patients achieve their personal goals. He is committed to the highest ethical standards and providing his patients with extraordinary customer service.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Michigan State University

• America's Top Doctors-Castle Connolly, 2010-2014
  • Best Doctors in America, 1996-2012
  • Consumers Research Council -America's Top Plastic Surgeons 5 year award, 2014
  • Lifetime Achievement Award -Grand Rapids Plastic Surgery Residency Program, 2009
  • Stephen J. Pratt - Volunteer Service- Operation Smile, 2008