Dr. Steven Ringler, MD

Dr. Steven Ringler, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Dr. Steven Ringler, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Grand Rapids, MI and has been practicing for 37 years. He graduated from Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine in 1977 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

1151 E Paris Ave SE Ste 200

Grand Rapids, MI 49546

• We do not accept health insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check Dr. Ringler's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Ringler's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Cosmetic Xeomin® Injection
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Non-Ablative Laser Skin Rejuvenation
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Plastic Cosmetic Surgery
  • Power-Assisted Liposuction (PAL)
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Smartlipo Triplex® Laser Liposuction
  • Ultherapy®
  • Vanquish® Fat Recontouring
  • Wrinkles

Dr. Ringler strives to provide you with exceptional quality outcomes that combine the latest in surgical and non-surgical advances with his own personal insight and expertise from his years of experience in helping patients achieve their personal goals. He is committed to the highest ethical standards and providing his patients with extraordinary customer service.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1978
1977
1973

• America's Top Doctors-Castle Connolly, 2010-2014
  • Lifetime Achievement Award -Grand Rapids Plastic Surgery Residency Program, 2009
  • Stephen J. Pratt Award Top Volunteer Ward, 2008
  • U.S. News and World Health - Top Doctor in America, 2011
  • Best Doctors in America, 1996-2013
  • Most Compassionate Doctor, 2011-2014

• Ultherapy provides alternative to face lift surgery., 05/17/10
  • Dr. Ringler demonstrates CoolSculpting with Stephanie Webb from , October 27, 2010., October 27
  • Just Ask -Healthy You: Considering Plastic Surgery, 10/11/11
  • Treatment to Get Rid of Lip Wrinkles, 02/04/2012

Dr. Ringler's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ringler

Dr. Ringler?
Dr. Ringler's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Steven Ringler, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr.Steven Ringler and his staff are wonderful. I trust Dr. Ringler fully in his knowledge and experience to perform surgery with such natural results. I love the fact that he was able to make me look much younger and refreshed without looking un-natural, pulled, or stretched. He is very talented and an artist when it come to surgery. I'm so pleased with my results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
Dr. Ringler and his entire staff are amazing! I had upper eye lid surgery 8 years ago and then had a MACS facelift, neck lift and fat transfer to my cheeks and lips five weeks ago and the results are amazing!! Wouldn't even considering seeing anyone other than Dr. Ringler!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
Dr. Ringler is extremely competent and experienced in surgical technique required to deliver the best result possible with surgery. I am very pleased with the result after having facial and neck lift procedure. I believe he is very confident in his ability as a result of his years of practice and the vast number of procedures performed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
I approached this idea of getting a face and neck lift with a bit of trepidation. Dr. Ringler and his team made the process a great success from beginning to end. From initial consult to post surgery check I was made comfortable, all my questions were asked and most importantly I received the skilled surgical process that makes this such a great outcome! If you're investigating plastic surgery, I recommend giving Dr. Ringler and his team a call!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
Dr. Ringler and staff were excellent. Very compassionate and skilled.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
Dr. Ringler is an exceptional surgeon with a fabulous team. All aspects of my procedure and follow up care exceeded my expectations. At my consultation, Dr Ringler was thoughtful as he made recommendations for me to receive the best results. His bedside manner during the surgery was reassuring and kind. His clinical team provided phenomenal follow up 24 hours post op and throughout my recovery. I am beyond thrilled with my beautiful, natural results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
Dr Ringler's office was very warm and inviting and all the staff were so sweet and helpful. I had a series of emsculpt done on my abdomen and was blown away by the results!! I highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
Dr. Ringler's office is incredible. Dr. Ringler has an impeccable reputation and lives up to it! I felt that the entire staff was extremely kind, patient, and knowledgeable. I am very satisfied with my results.Very professional from start to finish. Always prompt and a very positive atmosphere. My confidence has increased because of Dr. Ringler! Thank you so much to him & staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
Amazing in every way! Look no further....Dr. Ringler and his staff are simply the best at anything aesthetic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
I had an abdominoplasty in the spring, my results have been amazing. Dr. Ringler and his staff are professional and welcoming. I would highly recommend Dr. Rinlger and even drive all the way from Lansing to see him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
It's been 6 months since my full neck lift and mini facelift and I couldn't be happier with my very natural results. The aftercare has been just as comprehensive and thorough as my first appointment. Dr. Ringler's bedside manner is professional and caring. I highly recommend Center for Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery and will continue to reach out to its staff for my ongoing? care and? high?-quality? facial moisturizers. ?Have no doubt you will be nurtured and extremely satisfied in their efforts
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
Dr Ringler has done multiple surgeries on me and the highest compliment I have received is that I don’t look like I have had surgery and that friends wonder how I am aging backwards. I appreciate Dr Ringler has such high integrity and will not perform surgeries that make you look like a freak. Sarah is fabulous with filler and injectables, BBL light and everything else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
Incredible experience before surgery . . ..during my procedure and after ! I'm now following up with using Amber for skin care that is researched by Dr. Ringler himself!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
I am 5 days post op from a MACS Plus facelift with Facial Fat Grafting. What an incredible experience this has been. Dr. Ringler and his staff have been extremely kind and caring! I have had tons of questions both pre and post surgery.....all of which have been thoroughly answered and explained. I would definitely encourage anyone considering a facelift to seek out the expertise of Dr. Ringler. He is outstanding.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
I am so happy that I chose Dr. Ringler for my lower face and neck lift. My younger looking self would like to say thank you to Dr. Ringler and every staff member for their attentive care. This is what "patient centered care" really means.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Ringler. I have been considering my procedure for six years and he would gladly see me to review my status over those years. Finally, I was ready to be refreshed. He is truly an artist of the human anatomy. He performed a face lift, neck lift, lower and upper eye lifts, and fat grafting to fill in areas of depression. I am very happy with my results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
I had a tummy tuck done in October 2017. Everything about my experience with Dr. Ringler and his staff was top notch! Everyone was friendly and helpful. I am very, very happy with my results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
Ideal experience. Friendly, helpful and professional physician and staff. Pleased with my experience from start to finish. I am very happy with my results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Ringler. If you're considering any type of surgery he is the doctor you want!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
Awesome experience with Dr. Ringler. I am a 40 year old mom who breast fed all four of my kids leaving me with little flat breasts. Dr. Ringler did a breast augmentation with Ideal Breast Implants for me and it has been incredible! He and his whole staff were great and I am so happy with my results - they are EXACTLY what I wanted!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Ringler?

Steven L Ringler,MD Ctr for Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery

Insurance accepted

We do not accept health insurance

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Ringler treats patients.