Dr. Steven Ringler, MD

Dr. Steven Ringler, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Steven Ringler, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Grand Rapids, MI. He is 66 years old and has been practicing for 40 years. Read his story

1151 E Paris Ave SE Ste 200

Grand Rapids, MI 49546

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Dr. Ringler

Dr. Ringler's Experience

Dr. Ringler's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Ringler's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Ringler "DR. STEVEN L. RINGLER is recognized locally, nationally and internationally as a prominent plastic surgeon, leader, innovator and teacher of plastic and reconstructive surgery. Dr. Ringler has a strong desire to provide education and leadership in plastic surgery. He served as the Director of the Grand Rapids Plastic Surgery Residency Program for 12 years and is past President of the Michigan Academy of Plastic Surgeons. He has also served as the Chairman of the Virgin Islands Workshop in Plastic Surgery for the past 16 years, an internationally recognized and highly regarded plastic surgery conference. The author of peer-reviewed journal studies and presenter at national and international plastic surgery meetings, Dr. Ringler is a professor of surgery at Michigan State University. Known for his compassion and giving, Dr. Ringler is the founder and medical director of the Michigan Chapter of Operation Smile International, a non-profit volunteer medical program providing reconstructive surgery to children in many developing countries and the United States. Over the past 17 years, Dr. Ringler has devoted his practice to cosmetic plastic surgery where he provides the very latest in safe, proven technology in surgical and non-surgical services. His dedication to research has led him to develop patents for non-surgical, botanical hair restoration treatments and techniques. He is the founder of Hair Restoration Institute which is now located at Center for Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery. Exclusively dedicated to all areas of cosmetic surgery, Dr. Ringler has consistently been selected as one of the top plastic surgeons in the United States, by Best Doctors in America® for 1998-2016, an authoritative listing of the nation's top physicians in each medical specialty, by Castle Connolly as a Top Doctor® in Plastic Surgery for 2011-2016, U.S. News and World Report/Health, Top Doctor in Plastic Surgery, 2011-2016."

This content was provided by Dr. Ringler "Dr. Ringler strives to provide you with exceptional quality outcomes that combine the latest in surgical and non-surgical advances with his own personal insight and expertise from his years of experience in helping patients achieve their personal goals. He is committed to the highest ethical standards and providing his patients with extraordinary customer service."

• Plastic Surgery

• Skin Laxity
  • Wrinkles

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Cosmetic Xeomin® Injection
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Non-Ablative Laser Skin Rejuvenation
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Plastic Cosmetic Surgery
  • Power-Assisted Liposuction (PAL)
  • Precision Tx™ for Hyperhydrosis
  • Skin Resurfacing
  • Smartlipo Triplex® Laser Liposuction
  • Ultherapy®
  • Vanquish® Fat Recontouring

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Michigan State University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1980
  • Southern Illinois University At Edwardsville
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1982

• America's Top Doctors-Castle Connolly, 2010-2014
  • Lifetime Achievement Award -Grand Rapids Plastic Surgery Residency Program, 2009
  • Stephen J. Pratt Award Top Volunteer Ward, 2008
  • U.S. News and World Health - Top Doctor in America, 2011
  • Best Doctors in America, 1996-2013
  • Most Compassionate Doctor, 2011-2014
  • Ultherapy provides alternative to face lift surgery., 05/17/10
  • Dr. Ringler demonstrates CoolSculpting with Stephanie Webb from , October 27, 2010., October 27
  • Just Ask -Healthy You: Considering Plastic Surgery, 10/11/11
  • Treatment to Get Rid of Lip Wrinkles, 02/04/2012

Dr. Ringler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ringler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ringler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ringler to family and friends
Dr. Ringler Says:

Your experience and satisfaction with the Center for Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery is very important to us. Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience with others.

Dr. Ringler's Performance
Grand Haven, MI |
Awesome experience with Dr. Ringler. I am a 40 year old mom who breast fed all four of my kids leaving me with little flat breasts. Dr. Ringler did a breast augmentation with Ideal Breast Implants for me and it has been incredible! He and his whole staff were great and I am so happy with my results - they are EXACTLY what I wanted!
Grand Rapids, MI |
After having two nine pound babies, several surgeries, & my weight loss of over fifty pounds, my skin was sagging. I was tired of putting medicated powder under my belly for chafing and sweating.! I checked out reviews of Doctors doing tummy tucks in the Grand Rapids area. Dr. Ringer's name kept popping up as a well respected, award winning Doctor. His reviews were also outstanding! I also thought he must be a caring person with his involvement with Veterans & Project Smile. I am thrilled!!
Lansing, MI |
Dr. Ringler and his staff are top notch, professional and pleasant. The staff at the surgical center was also great. I had my upper eyelids, and face/neck MACS lift done by Dr. Ringler. I am eight months post surgery and very happy with the results. I would highly recommend Dr. Ringler.
Grand Rapids, MI |
Super happy! So glad I did it! Procedure: Breast augmentation Implant: Ideal Size: 375 CC (New bra size: 32 full C) Before: about 100 CC (small 32 A) 5'4 97 lbs 33 yrs old, no kids 2 months in. I am soooo happy with results/size. I feel it is the perfect size for me. Very patient, knowledgeable, friendly doc & staff. Helped me choose the perfect size. Surgery was very clean and quick. Recovery was a bit painful but smooth. I definitely recommend Dr. Ringler for breast augmentation.
in Byron Center, MI |
Dr. Ringler and his staff are simply the best!!
in East Lansing, MI |
Dr. Ringler’s team couldn’t have made me feel any more cared for during my recent procedure and my results are most satisfactory. His professionalism and courtesy, the time he took to answer all of my questions, and his realistic approach as to what I could expect was much appreciated. That I am completely satisfied with my results is the best part! I am SO happy with my results. Thank you everyone!
in Grand Haven MI |
I chose Dr. Ringler for my facelift and eyelid lift because he had performed a friend's and a relative's surgeries. His work is very natural looking . Looking at them was enough proof for me to want to go ahead with my surgery. He is very attentive and honest about what he thinks you will need. He is not high pressure. I am less than 2 weeks out and I have been able to go out in public with a scarf. I had very little pain and after the first night didn't need pain meds. I am very happy!!
in Grand Rapids, MI |
I have had two procedures done by Dr. Ringler in the past six months. Dr. Ringler and his staff demonstrate the highest level of patient care and service. Dr. Ringler is one of two surgeon's I have had experience with as a patient, and he is by far the best physician I have had the pleasure to know. The results not only met, but exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend him to anyone who is considering a procedure and have already recommended him to several of my friends and family.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
After consulting with other physicians and seeing the results of surgery perfurmed by Dr Ringler, I felt comfortable putting myself in his hands I was not disappointed and will absolutely trust him to care for me if I ever choose to have another cosmetic surgery
Saginaw, MI |
I am 56 years old and recently had an extended neck lift and facial fat grafting performed by Dr. Ringer. My neck line is now smooth and beautiful & my facial features have been restored with volume & definition. I am very pleased with the results and couldn't be happier. Dr. Ringler is very gifted and you can expect nothing less than the Best with Beautiful Natural looking Results! Dr. Ringler and his staff treated me with the utmost care, compassion and professionalism. Highly recommend
in Brighton, MI |
Dr. Ringler is amazing! From the first appointment to the day of surgery to the follow-up appointments, he and his staff were wonderful. I am so happy with my results I would recommend him to anyone. So grateful to him and his fabulous team for making it a great experience.
in Freeland, MI |
Exceeded my expectations! I have been in healthcare for over 40 years and have never met a more compassionate and caring physician. I felt a sense of trust immediately. I had met with 4 other plastic surgeons before Dr Ringler and immediately felt a connection with him. He listens and takes the time to answer the questions you may have. Outstanding bedside manner and his skill level unlike any other that I have seen . I had facial procedures done and very happy with the outcome! Highly recommend
in Hudsonville, MI |
We were very impressed from start to finish with Dr. Ringler and his staff. We had been hesitant and nervous about the removal of a mole from my teenage daughter's chin but they put us at ease at our first consultation. The removal went very well and the healing was amazing. I had been concerned about a scar being obvious but it is so tiny, you can barely find it if you try(and I'm not sure if you still can anymore now after one year). I would highly recommend Dr. Ringler to others.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
Exceede my expectations! I am so pleased with the results I received from Dr. Ringler. His expertise, surgical techniques, post-op protocol and overall caring natures speaks volumes. I would recommend him time and time again!
in Lansing, MI |
I am almost 50 years old. The excess skin and fat left from four pregnancies really bothered me. After much research, I decided to undergo abdominoplasty with liposuction of the flank area. And, I'm THRILLED with my results. The healing process went well. I feel a strong sense of trust and faith in Dr. Ringler. He truly listens to my questions and provides experienced feedback. I would highly recommend him for any type of cosmetic or plastic surgery.
Have you seen Dr. Steven Ringler, MD?
Are you Dr. Ringler?