Dr. Steven Reich, MD

Dr. Steven Reich, MD

Orthopedic SurgeryMale

Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Steven Reich, MD is a Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in North Brunswick, NJ. He is affiliated with medical facilities Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital and Saint Peter's University Hospital. His office is not accepting new patients.

Affiliated Orthopedic Specialis

Main2186 State Route 27 Ste 1a North Brunswick, NJ 08902

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Reich's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Reich

Dr. Reich

Terrible workers comp doxtor wouldnt help me with my slipped discs or bulging discs caused by amazon. Still in pain and have been for 3 years now and recieved no pain medicine the 2nd time I had the pleasure of seeing him. This is crazy and a very bad practice.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Tiffany V – Jul 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Reich, MD?
It's been MANY years since I was treated by Dr Reich. After a failed operation by another surgeon, I went to Dr Reich. Within 1 visit, he correctly diagnosed my condition and said that I needed surgery to correct what another surgeon did. I was hesitant to undergo another operation, but I did and everything was scheduled. Dr. Reich literally gave my life back to me. Since then, I have been pain free. I would not trust my back to any other doctor!
Eric Schmidlin – May 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Reich, MD?
I am five weeks from having had a microdiscectomy on my back by Dr. Reich to repair a herniated disk. From the first evening following the surgery, the pain in my leg, arising from the disk pressing against my nerve, was gone. Relief. Freedom from pain. Since surgery, I am feeling great, walking over 10,000 steps a day, have lost 6 pounds and waiting my last week until I can start playing pickleball again! :-) I have been a patient of Dr. Reich's partner, David Kirschenbaum for years with a variety of hand and leg issues. Dr. Kirschenbaum is an excellent orthopaedic surgeon in his own right and had worked with me to diagnose the problem. These two doctors made certain that my surgery was successful and have been there post-op to make sure I am progressing well. I got a call the afternoon prior to surgery (a Sunday) from Dr. Reich to assure me that everything was under control. And, it so was!
E. Martin Davidoff – Aug 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Reich, MD?
Dr. Reich and his staff are amazing. I entered his office in tremendous, constant pain. They guided me through the treatment process and ultimately surgery. The nurses and residents at Robert Wood Johnson couldn't have spoken more highly of his surgical abilities. I highly recommend Dr. Reich if you need neck surgery.
A – Jan 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Reich, MD?
Being greeted with a paid magazine of this doctor and being told to peruse his accomplishments should have tipped me off that mr. Reich would be one of the worst shams of a doctor I'm ever visited. My wife is a a surgeons child and we have never had the disrespect of being dismissed as we were by Mr. Reich. He didn't have an answer for my wifes pain so he literally dismissed her case stating he couldn't help her therefore he wouldn't take her on. Clearly only cares about his ratings, its awful and the most fake unprofessional manner I've ever encountered.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Dec 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Reich, MD?
For most of my life I had back pain. I tried every option available that might help with no success. When asking for referrals, one name continued to come up: Dr Steven Reich. I scheduled an appointment and was very surprised to feel an instant connection and completely trusted him. Dr Reich explains everything, answers all questions and most importantly listens. The entire staff at Affiliated Orthopaedic Specialists treated me like family and always made me feel comfortable. It has been 10 years since Dr Reich and his colleagues performed scoliosis surgery and I am grateful every day for such a skilled and caring Doctor. How do you thank someone for giving you your quality of life back? Saying thank you does not seem like enough. I am honored and blessed to have Dr Reich and all associated with him in my life. If you are considering surgery, please see Dr Reich before you move forward. You will be grateful you did… I was!
Oct 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Reich, MD?
Dr. Steven Reich did my lower lumbar L4/L5 S1 fusion in 2016. This review is a long time coming!!! Sorry Dr Reich. This Dr is dedicated. He is not in practice to cut unless absolutely necessary. He tried everything with me before he even agreed to do my fusion. He was amazing!!!!!! Amazing!!! Dr Reich is tough on his patients. He expects the same dedication and hard work from his patients that he gives to us. He followed up with me for one entire year. He cares!! I healed beautifully with no issues at all. The first few days were tough but I have a small scare and Dr Reich even cared about the tattoo that was on my lower back, as not to mangle it during the cutting and stitching process. He is my hero!!! I would truly recommend him and his practice to everyone. Here is the big difference everyone, Dr. Reich is in private practice which means HE is doing your surgery. Doctors that work out of hospitals allow interns to operate on you. When you pick a Dr make sure they are cutting u
SHERRY TAMASCO – Aug 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Reich, MD?
He is friendly and seems to know his stuff. Still recovering Just had surgery on June 3 of the L4, L 5 laminectomy. Dr. Reich spends all the time explaining to you everything he is going to do. He also explains others options before telling you that surgery is needed. He is not the type of Dr. that jumps into doing surgery. He first tries other options .His staff is friendly and easy to get an appointment, His only issue is the Dr. Reich is not good in keeping his appointment times on schedule. I believe it’s because he spends so much time with each patient, and that backs him up. I highly recommend Dr. Steve Reich.
Ron in NJ, NJ – Jun 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Reich, MD?
32 year male who had a spinal fusion surgery by Doctor Reich. My experience was exceptional from start to finish from the receptionists welcome to the knowledge and commitment I felt from Doctor Reich. You can really tell he takes his time with every patient and gives his undivided attention. He talks to you and not at you and makes sure you understand everything that he’s telling you. You don’t feel rushed out like many other doctors. 1 year post op and feeling better than ever!
Jan 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Reich, MD?
Dr.Reich has given my life back. I've been suffering from back and leg pain for several years. I've had many procedures and surgeries with no relief. Dr. Reich was highly recommended. He listened to me attentively. He took his time to explained his plan of treatment. The surgery was a success and I'm finally pain free and have a lot of living to do thanks to a Dr. with such devotion and compassion for his patients. Thank you Dr. Reich And may God Bless you.
Harry O in Fords, NJ – Jul 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Reich, MD?
As a Physical Therapist for 30 yrs I've known of Dr. Reich’s excellent reputation on a professional level, but not as a patient until I Herniated my L3 Disc. He’s an excellent doctor/surgeon with a great personality/ bedside manner. His evaluations are thorough, and he takes the time to explain his findings, and answers all your questions. Surgery is performed only after all conservative treatment measures are exhausted except for emergencies. Immediate relief post op. Great office staff too!
Karen in Monroe Township, NJ – Jul 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Reich, MD?
Dr. Reich is clearly an expert in his field. He is kind, compassionate, and honest. He has high expectations of himself and everyone he works with. The office is extremely caring as well. I had extreme leg pain and Dr. Reich wanted me to try non-invasive treatments first. Nothing worked, and I ended up having a fusion surgery. Three weeks post surgery I'm pain free, and my incision is healing well. I can walk several miles with no pain. Amazing!!! Dr. Reich is the only spine surgeon to use.
Marian in Pennington, NJ – Jul 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Reich, MD?
Approachable,articulate top notch. Knows his craft.
New York, NY – Jun 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Reich, MD?
My terrible pain is finally gone for good. I am so very thankful for the exceptional abilities of Dr. Reich and his staff. His surgical skills are truly phenomenal and his personality is fantastic. Dr. Reich has a wonderful bedside manner. He is very kind and funny, but you get the feeling that he knows exactly what he is doing….you feel safe that you are in good hands. Letting Dr. Reich take care of me was one of those truly “life changing” experiences. THANK YOU DR. REICH !
Tom Haby in Hillsborough, NJ – May 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Reich, MD?
Dr. Reich is the best physician I have ever visited. He is caring, attentive, and thorough. Most of all, he was accurate in his diagnosis and treatment of my disc problem. My lower back feels better than before I became injured, and my pain has completely subsided. I appreciated the time he spent examining me and explaining all aspects of various treatments, including pros and cons of each, risks, and insurance considerations. I highly recommend Dr. Reich!
KevinR in Spotswood, NJ – Nov 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Reich, MD?
Dr. Reich is a surgeon yet he advised me not to go the surgical route, that in my case it was not necessary. As the saying goes, he is truly a gentleman and a scholar and my savior. Dr. Reich reassured me from day one and was kind, patient and took the time to answer all of my questions and concerns. His office staff was just as kind and helpful. If you find yourself in need of an orthopedic surgeon, I would wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Steven Reich to guide you and recommend the proper pth
Laurie D in Manalapan, NJ – Sep 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Reich, MD?
Dr. Reich is literally, the only doctor I have ever been to that actually read my chart BEFORE he met with me and was familiar with my history and current issue. He most importantly, knows what he is doing and is clearly knowledgeable. But more than that, he helped me understand what was going on in my back and explained my MRIs. He was pleasant and took the time needed to have a thorough appointment and answer my questions. And I hardly had to wait at all. That is rare as well! Thank you!
Nicolle in Somerset, NJ – Sep 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Reich, MD?
Amazing! Amazing surgeon amazing man! This man gave me my life back. 3 months since having lower back surgery (l4 l5 laminectomy). I'm so glad I selected him to perform the surgery. He talked the talk and then walked the walk. His bedside manner is excellent which was a very close second to his surgical precision. From my first visit I knew he was the one. He was so confident he could help me. I'm went from excruciating pain and sleep deprevation to once again enjoying life!
Mar 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Reich, MD?
There is not much to say... If you want the absolute BEST spinal surgeon on the planet, go see Dr. Reich. He will give you your life back....
Jeffrey Solomon in East Brunswick, NJ – Feb 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Reich, MD?
I love this man. He helped when other doctors just gave me pain pills and didn't care what caused the pain, thank god I found DR Reich THANK YOU !!!love from a old patient 20 plus years and my back is great at age of 60 now. Christine racek
Bethlehem – Jan 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Reich, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Reich?