Dr. Steven Reich, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Affiliated Orthopedic Specs 2186 State Route 27 Ste 1A North Brunswick, NJ 08902 Get Directions
Dr. Steven Reich, MD
Dr. Steven Reich, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in North Brunswick, NJ. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Reich is affiliated with RWJ University Hospital New Brunswick and Saint Peter's University Hospital.

Dr. Reich's Experience

See how Dr. Reich's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Reich

Dr. Reich accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Reich is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Reich has admitting privileges.

Dr. Reich's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reich to family and friends
Dr. Reich's Performance
in Monroe Township, NJ |
As a Physical Therapist for 30 yrs I've known of Dr. Reich’s excellent reputation on a professional level, but not as a patient until I Herniated my L3 Disc. He’s an excellent doctor/surgeon with a great personality/ bedside manner. His evaluations are thorough, and he takes the time to explain his findings, and answers all your questions. Surgery is performed only after all conservative treatment measures are exhausted except for emergencies. Immediate relief post op. Great office staff too!
in Pennington, NJ |
Dr. Reich is clearly an expert in his field. He is kind, compassionate, and honest. He has high expectations of himself and everyone he works with. The office is extremely caring as well. I had extreme leg pain and Dr. Reich wanted me to try non-invasive treatments first. Nothing worked, and I ended up having a fusion surgery. Three weeks post surgery I'm pain free, and my incision is healing well. I can walk several miles with no pain. Amazing!!! Dr. Reich is the only spine surgeon to use.
New York, NY |
Approachable,articulate top notch. Knows his craft.
in Hillsborough, NJ |
My terrible pain is finally gone for good. I am so very thankful for the exceptional abilities of Dr. Reich and his staff. His surgical skills are truly phenomenal and his personality is fantastic. Dr. Reich has a wonderful bedside manner. He is very kind and funny, but you get the feeling that he knows exactly what he is doing….you feel safe that you are in good hands. Letting Dr. Reich take care of me was one of those truly “life changing” experiences. THANK YOU DR. REICH !
in Spotswood, NJ |
Dr. Reich is the best physician I have ever visited. He is caring, attentive, and thorough. Most of all, he was accurate in his diagnosis and treatment of my disc problem. My lower back feels better than before I became injured, and my pain has completely subsided. I appreciated the time he spent examining me and explaining all aspects of various treatments, including pros and cons of each, risks, and insurance considerations. I highly recommend Dr. Reich!
in Manalapan, NJ |
Dr. Reich is a surgeon yet he advised me not to go the surgical route, that in my case it was not necessary. As the saying goes, he is truly a gentleman and a scholar and my savior. Dr. Reich reassured me from day one and was kind, patient and took the time to answer all of my questions and concerns. His office staff was just as kind and helpful. If you find yourself in need of an orthopedic surgeon, I would wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Steven Reich to guide you and recommend the proper pth
in Somerset, NJ |
Dr. Reich is literally, the only doctor I have ever been to that actually read my chart BEFORE he met with me and was familiar with my history and current issue. He most importantly, knows what he is doing and is clearly knowledgeable. But more than that, he helped me understand what was going on in my back and explained my MRIs. He was pleasant and took the time needed to have a thorough appointment and answer my questions. And I hardly had to wait at all. That is rare as well! Thank you!
Amazing! Amazing surgeon amazing man! This man gave me my life back. 3 months since having lower back surgery (l4 l5 laminectomy). I'm so glad I selected him to perform the surgery. He talked the talk and then walked the walk. His bedside manner is excellent which was a very close second to his surgical precision. From my first visit I knew he was the one. He was so confident he could help me. I'm went from excruciating pain and sleep deprevation to once again enjoying life!
in East Brunswick, NJ |
There is not much to say... If you want the absolute BEST spinal surgeon on the planet, go see Dr. Reich. He will give you your life back....
Bethlehem |
I love this man. He helped when other doctors just gave me pain pills and didn't care what caused the pain, thank god I found DR Reich THANK YOU !!!love from a old patient 20 plus years and my back is great at age of 60 now. Christine racek
Have you seen Dr. Steven Reich, MD?
Are you Dr. Reich?

Compare Dr. Reich

Dr. Reich's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

• Alpha Omega Alpha ( Medical Honor Society), 1985
    • Tau Beta Pi ( Engineering Honor Society), 1981

Dr. Reich has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Reich's Board Certifications

• Hip Sprain
  • Kyphosis
  • Lordosis
  • Lumbar Radiculopathy
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Ossification of the Posterior Longitudinal Ligament of the Spine

Thomas Jefferson University and Pennsylvania Hospitals

Completed in 1992

Boston University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1982

Dr. Reich does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reich and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurological Spine Reconstructive Surgery

• Endoscopic Spinal Surgery
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Image-Guided Spine Surgery
  • Kyphosis Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Laminectomy