Dr. Steven Rebarber, MD

Child & Adolescent PsychiatryMaleAge 63

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

Dr. Steven Rebarber, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Bethesda, MD and has over 37 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Rochester School of Medicine medical school in 1985.

Dr. Steven Rebarber, MD

Rebarber Steven MD

5225 Pooks Hill Rd Ste 4a Bethesda, MD 20814

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check Dr. Rebarber's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Rebarber's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rebarber

3.7

Dr. Rebarber

I’ve been a patient of Dr. Rebarber for nearly half of my life. During that time, he has helped me navigate extreme ups and downs, and I look to my appointments with him. Like any other human, he sometimes runs a tad behind. But, if you’re seeking a doctor backed by decades of experience - and one who truly cares - you cannot go wrong with Dr. Rebarber. He advocates for his patients and their families. Dr. Rebarber has, simply put, been a lifesaver, and I am grateful for that.
Matthew – Oct 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Rebarber, MD?
Dr. Rebarber has been my therapist for many years, initially treating me as part of family therapy. He has helped me immensely, and I highly recommend him.
Apr 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Rebarber, MD?
Dr. Rebarber was frequently 25-30 min late to appointments. He lost track of records and prescriptions and set unclear boundaries in the patient-doctor relationship. He frequently rambled about politics and played down concerns I had about dangerous things happening in my life. Minimizing emotions, invalidating, and sometimes even laughing at me. Distracted, disorganized and not empathetic. I often felt my needs and boundaries were ignored. Do not recommend.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Happy I left – Aug 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Rebarber, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rebarber?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

1986
University Rochester
1985
University of Rochester School of Medicine

Does Dr. Steven Rebarber, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Rebarber accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Steven Rebarber, MD's top areas of care?

Dr. Rebarber frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Anxiety. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Rebarber treats.

Where is Dr. Steven Rebarber, MD's office located?

Dr. Rebarber's office is located at 5225 Pooks Hill Rd Ste 4a, Bethesda, MD 20814. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Steven Rebarber, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Rebarber has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Steven Rebarber, MD?

Rebarber Steven MD