Dr. Steven Rahman, MD

Dr. Steven Rahman, MD

Pediatrics  |
39 reviews

Dr. Steven Rahman, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Lake Worth, FL. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Rahman is affiliated with Palms West Hospital....See Less

Pediatric Consultants

• Golden Rule
  • Principal Life

Learn about Dr. Rahman

Dr. Rahman's Experience

Dr. Rahman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatrics

• Pediatrics

Dr. Rahman does not have any board certifications listed.

• Temple University School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1995

Dr. Rahman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rahman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rahman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rahman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Rahman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rahman to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Rahman's Performance
West Palm Beach, FL |
Been going here for awhile, but I can't take it anymore. My patience with this place is spent. The wait times are outrageous, the waiting room is the most physically uncomfortable I've ever been in, and the front office staff are consistently unfriendly and rude. Vicki, one of the nurses, is argumentative and unprofessional. The phone system/menu when you call is ridiculous. Seriously. Ridiculous. Everything about this office is an unpleasant hassle. No thanks!
in West palm beach |
We love Dr. Rahman and his staff. Every time I called about my newborn they were so quick to schedule me in if needed. I never waited in the waiting room more than five minutes. The staff are so loving and remember us each time we come. Dr Rahman wife was spot on when helping me figure out what was causing my son to break out and fussiness. Dr Rahman is flexible with our delayed vaccines. I can't say enough about this office after coming from a cramped office with staff who didn't care. Thanka!
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Our experience started at Wellington regional when the two docs, husband and wife, came to give our daughter first care. I must say they were welcoming and warm, but that is when the trouble started. They ensured we would see one of the two of them when going to the office for future care. Instead, we got another doctor against our wishes who had a condescending attitude every time we discussed care, vaccine options, etc. We went for two visits, our ddaughter always got a rushed look over, n
in West Palm Beach |
We Love Dr. Rahman & Staff!
in Lake Worth, FL |
Dr. Rahman and his nurse, Vicki, are highly unprofessional and painfully disrespectful. Aside from a lack of appropriate bedside manner, their waiting room is incredibly cramped. There often is standing-room only, which creates a rather uncomfortable environment when you?re appointment is for a well-visit and your surrounded by coughing, sick children. On tope of this, their exam rooms are unsightly and wait times are outrageous.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
My children have been a part of Dr. Rahman's practice for over a year but they have yet to be seen by this physician. They have been seen by a different nurse practioner every time. The staff at this practice is the most incompetent staff I have ever encountered at a physicians office. They are unprofessional, rude, lazy, under staffed and over booked. I wouldn't recommend this practice to anyone.
in Greenacres |
My kid had been a patient for over 8 yrs, not a visit more. Your staff failed to tell me that you are not contracted with my plan after 2 years! My last visit was for a surgery clearance and had to pay over $180.00 because of your incompetent staff. I could have found a new Doctor 2 yrs ago! You also claim his new diagnosis, which led to a total left nephrectomy, had no prior symptoms, yet my entire family remembers this being discussed with you several times.
in Royal Palm beach |
Both of my kids have been to him since they were born. I'd never chose a different doctor. He's honestly the best. The staff is too. Always friendly and willing to do whatever to make my kids happy.
Have you seen Dr. Steven Rahman, MD?
Are you Dr. Rahman?