Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Steven Peters, DDS
Dr. Steven Peters, DDS is a dentist who practices in Paris, TX. He is 58 years old.

3605 NE Loop 286 Ste 1200

Paris, TX 75460

• MetLife

Learn about Dr. Peters

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Education data for Dr. Peters is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Peters has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Peters has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Peters does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Peters and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Peters' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Peters to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Peters' Performance
Paris Tx |
Received a call from a lady Named Catherine, telling me my account was going to be sent over to collections , however I was unaware I had a balance because I had never received a statement. She was rude and talked over me every time I tried to speak . And to top it off she called my mother as well who is in her 80s and got her upset over the same thing . We will never use this physician again as long as she is working in this facility. I can not believe this rude and disrespectful person .
in Paris, TX |
I had an appointment to see Dr. Peters for an apparent non-emergency. The situation changed prior to my appointment date. I walked in to Dr. Peters' location unannounced, two days prior to my appointment and he managed to fit me into his schedule to address my situation, much to my satisfaction. The entire staff treated me with the utmost kindness. I could not have asked for any better treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Peters.
Terrell, TX |
Absolutely amazing Dr. Peters is a good Christian man is that is embodied in his practice . From start to finish they make sure you are comfortable. Dr. Peters and staff pray over you before you start your procedure. He is the only oral surgeon I will go to period.
Paris, tx |
Appreciate the prayer before procedure.
in Paris, TX |
We've had a not so pleasant experience with the office(not Dr.Peters) in the past-unfriendly staff, ridiculous wait times, over crowded waiting room, etc., being the only oral surgeon in town, we decided to give it another try and I am so happy that we did. They've had a complete transformation. The staff and office manager were warm, inviting and showed a genuine concern for our daughter. I can't thank them enough. They completely exceeded our expectations and I would highly recommend them!
in Grant , OK |
Dr. Peters is nice and very thorough. He explained the surgery in more than one way so that I fully understood. The ladies are sweet, kind, and very professional.
in Paris, TX |
They were very nice ,helpful and professional! Definitely recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Steven Peters, DDS?
Are you Dr. Peters?

Visit Dr. Peters

Dr. Peters accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • MetLife
    MetLife PDP

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Periodontics