Dr. Steven Peskind, MD

Dr. Steven Peskind, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  ·
Dr. Steven Peskind, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Plano, TX and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas in 1988 and specializes in ear, nose, and throat.

5957 Dallas Pkwy Ste 100

Plano, TX 75093

• AvMed
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Peskind

See how frequently Dr. Peskind performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Ear Ache
Earwax Buildup
Allergic Reaction

Dr. Peskind's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Peskind "My goal as your physician is to be an empathetic listener through which I can better understand your health concerns. I want you to partner with me in analyzing your health care concerns as we work together to address them. I am conservative in approach, both in medication and in surgical recommendations. I have chosen my staff and created my office atmosphere to support this philosophy."

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Usc-Keck Sch Med Lac/Usc Med Ctr
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993
  • Lsu Medical Center Of Shreveport
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Peskind has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Peskind does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Peskind and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Peskind's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Peskind to family and friends

Dr. Peskind's Performance

Like many of you that may be reading this, I am typically not one to go and write reviews after a medical visit but my experience was so fantastic that I must. I was a first time visitor to Dr. Peskind recently regarding a fairly simple procedure. Although it was not an extensive process, I could...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My son came in to have his ears cleaned. Everyone was so friendly, and the doctor was very kind and patient with him. I will recommended this office to everyone! Thank you!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Peskind truly cares about the patient, takes his time to educate and inform the parents and provides care that seems independent of any financial concerns for his practice, which is very rare these days. He certainly has our utmost confidence, respect and appreciation! We highly recommend...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Cannot begin to describe how wonderful my experience was with Dr. Peskind . Even the office staff was terrific . The nurse was friendly too. I couldn't hear and was in horrible pain. I was taken very good care of and giving referrals to him. Blessings 5 stars across the board.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I spent time researching ENT doctors in the area and chose Dr. Peskind. I'm really glad I did. He and his staff were attentive, kind, punctual, and thorough. They listened well, tested me, and then explained the results and options thoroughly. I recommend Dr. Peskind and his team. PS: I'm not that...more
Are you Dr. Peskind?