Dr. Steven Pedro, MD

Dr. Steven Pedro, MD

Dermatology | Male | 71 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Pedro specializes in Dermatology and practices in Fort Worth, TX. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Pedro? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Pedro's Experience

98Experience
Match

See how Dr. Pedro's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Pedro

Dr. Pedro accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Pedro has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Pedro
Dr. Pedro's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (47)
in Fort Worth TX |
The wait in the lobby is fairly long at times but Dr. Pedro is worth the wait. I went in for a basal skin cancer removal and he did a great job. Granted, his bedside manner is terrible, but his work is really good. If you are looking for a good doctor and not a chatty friendly doctor, he is the one.
in Ft Worth, TX |
I saw Doctor Pedro regarding a rash all over my face. I could not get it to go away using OTC methods and it greatly bothered me. After seeing Doctor Pedro and following his facial regime, the rash went away fully and completely and has stayed away. I am so pleased. I also greatly appreciate the advice he gives on healthy eating habits for the health of the skin. He saw me timely and the experience was great!
in Ft Worth, TX |
Amazing physician! He treats the WHOLE person, not just the symptom.
in Burleson, TX |
Highly recommend. He's awesome.
in Ft Worth, TX |
went in for skin tag removal, expecting them to be cut-off. He burned them off, which hurt like H--l and left scars!! 7 months later and I still have brown scars where most of the skin tags were. But now, they have just sent me a bill for an appointment they said I had for the end of April. I called and said I had no appointment, and they said I made a follow up appointment in OCTOBER (for APRIL?!?) and they are charging me for a missed appointment. DO NOT GO THERE, not trustworthy.
Fort Worth, TX |
He's an excellent doctor but the amount of time you wait in the lobby is extreme. I have waited up to an hour to see him.
in Fort Worth, TX |
He may not have the best bedside manner but do you want to be talked to softly, or do you want fabulous skin? I've spent my life hiding my skin and now at 34 years old I've found my solution. Just do what he says and he'll help you.
Have you seen Dr. Steven Pedro, MD?
Are you Dr. Pedro?

Compare Dr. Pedro

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.