Dr. Steven Pedro, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Steven Pedro, MD

Dermatology | Male

Dr. Steven Pedro, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Fort Worth, TX. He is 72 years old and has been practicing for 47 years. Dr. Pedro is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst - Euless - Bedford.

Dr. Pedro's Experience

See how Dr. Pedro's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Pedro

Dr. Pedro accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Pedro has admitting privileges.

Dr. Pedro's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pedro to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Pedro's Performance
in Fort Worth |
Dr.Pedro was the third doctor we tried to treat a insect bite and major infection. His compound medication and treatment finally cleared up the rotting tissue....brown recluse spider. He is well worth the waiting room time spent. Do not expect small talk. Just the facts and terrific results!
in Weatherford tx |
Excellent doctor love him
Burleson, TX |
He's simply the best.
in Ft Worth, TX |
I've known of him in the medical community for many years, but this was my first experience seeing him. I really wondered what other people think, he's very blunt and I can tell he's perfectionistic. For me, that's two big pluses. I am not seeing him to miss something important! I instantly felt at ease with him. I knew he was the dermatologist that would get to the bottom of my skin disorder. He cared enough to pass on his extensive knowledge on healthy eating and vitamin supplementation.
in Fort Worth TX |
The wait in the lobby is fairly long at times but Dr. Pedro is worth the wait. I went in for a basal skin cancer removal and he did a great job. Granted, his bedside manner is terrible, but his work is really good. If you are looking for a good doctor and not a chatty friendly doctor, he is the one.
in Ft Worth, TX |
I saw Doctor Pedro regarding a rash all over my face. I could not get it to go away using OTC methods and it greatly bothered me. After seeing Doctor Pedro and following his facial regime, the rash went away fully and completely and has stayed away. I am so pleased. I also greatly appreciate the advice he gives on healthy eating habits for the health of the skin. He saw me timely and the experience was great!
in Ft Worth, TX |
Amazing physician! He treats the WHOLE person, not just the symptom.
in Ft Worth, TX |
went in for skin tag removal, expecting them to be cut-off. He burned them off, which hurt like H--l and left scars!! 7 months later and I still have brown scars where most of the skin tags were. But now, they have just sent me a bill for an appointment they said I had for the end of April. I called and said I had no appointment, and they said I made a follow up appointment in OCTOBER (for APRIL?!?) and they are charging me for a missed appointment. DO NOT GO THERE, not trustworthy.
Fort Worth, TX |
He's an excellent doctor but the amount of time you wait in the lobby is extreme. I have waited up to an hour to see him.
in Fort Worth, TX |
He may not have the best bedside manner but do you want to be talked to softly, or do you want fabulous skin? I've spent my life hiding my skin and now at 34 years old I've found my solution. Just do what he says and he'll help you.
Have you seen Dr. Steven Pedro, MD?
Are you Dr. Pedro?

Compare Dr. Pedro

}

Dr. Pedro's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Pedro has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Pedro's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nail and Nail Bed Infection
  • Varicose Veins
  • Warts

Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston

Graduated in 1970

Dr. Pedro does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pedro and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology