Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 66

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in New York, NY. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD

Pearlman Aesthetic Surgery

110 E 60th St Rm 908 New York, NY 10022
Telehealth services available

Telehealth available

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Pearlman with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center.

Make an appointment at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center today at (212) 235-1531.

These providers are on the medical staff of NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center.

Dr. Pearlman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Pearlman

Dr. Pearlman

Lisa and Sculptra have made my confidence soar!
I've been working with Lisa on some concerns about way that time was showing itself on my face. Previous to Lisa, I'd been solely using facial fillers. After my first visit with her she talked to me about the benefits of Sculptra. Had she not provided me with the info/option to try Sculptra I wouldn't have known that the avenue existed, so I was grateful for the knowledge and expertise. She was so wonderful in explaining everything and answering my questions. I jumped in and will never look back. IT LOOKS SO NATURAL. Sculptra has eased SO MANY of my concerns and requires much less longterm maintenance. Durning the process she continued to tell me that as happy as I was things were going to get better. She was totally right about the magic! I am so thrilled with the results! I've loved the experience of visiting the office and I just can't say enough about how Sculptra and Lisa have grown my confidence.
Tiffany – Jun 09, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
My experience at Pearlman Aesthetics with Dr. Pearlman and his staff was wonderful! From the consultation to the preparation through to the procedure and post operation, the team consistently kept me well informed and comfortable every step of the way. Dr. Pearlman takes the time to explain the process and shows personal attention to his patients which makes such a difference. I could not be happier with my results and I highly recommend Pearlman Aesthetics!
Feb 03, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
I am writing this review with the utmost satisfaction regarding our excellent experience with Dr Pearlman. Being a practicing physician myself, I spent countless hours researching who I felt would be the most qualified plastic surgeon to perform my teenage daughters rhinoplasty. From scheduling the first consultation, through the actual rhinoplasty, and now during the post-op period we have been so impressed with both Dr Pearlman as well as his friendly staff. We are currently in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic and we could not have felt safer throughout the entire process. Besides the beautiful surgical rhinoplasty outcome, the most reassuring part of this experience has been the post-op appointments where Dr Pearlman patiently listens to and addresses every concern or question we have. What impresses me the most is that he guarantees that once you are his patient you have his full commitment to complete satisfaction with the cosmetic surgical outcome.
A.F. – Sep 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
I had an amazing experience with Dr Pearlman and his staff. The staff was so friendly and helpful, I felt right at home. I needed a revision rhinoplasty, my fourth to be exact, due to a car accident I was involved in years ago. Dr Pearlman explained the procedure in every detail and answered all my questions so I felt very comfortable and confident with him. I had my surgery which went very well and recovery was so much easier then my 3 previous surgeries with other doctors. They even played my favorite music which calmed me during surgery. And the results were fantastic. So if you need rhinoplasty this is definitely the best Dr to Perform the job. Great experience all around.
Patricia Lentini – Feb 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
Listens to what you want.
Karolina W. – Feb 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
My experience with Dr. Pearlman exceeded my expectations. I came in with little confidence and left feeling like a new person. My time at this office has completely transformed me inside and out. Words cannot even begin to describes how pleased I am.
Jasmine N. – Jan 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
Dr. Pearlman performed rhinoplasty and much needed septoplasty on me at age 15. At first I was very nervous but from arriving at the office to lying down on the operating table, the Dr Pearlman and his staff were very kind and professional. After that, I was not nervous at all. About 6 months after the procedure my nose is looking fantastic and I am able to breath after years of struggling. I would totally recommend this office for any treatment to others and I would come back for any other procedures if needed. Dr. Pearlman is amazing.
Anonymous – Jan 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
Dr. Pearlman is personable, experienced and most importantly a highly skilled surgeon. He reconstructed a complex laceration of my face (basketball injury) years ago, and I can’t even see a scar now! He also performed a rhinoplasty on my niece and she looks amazing. If you want the best facial-plastic surgeon in NYC, then Dr. Pearlman is the one to see.
Dec 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
Exceptional staff and organization. You are not treated as a commodity. Good taste, subtlety, and meticulousness is the overriding ethos of the organization.
Jake Ogden – Dec 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
For as long as I can remember, the only part of my appearance that I wanted to change was my nose. I hated my side profile and was very self conscious in social settings. As most would be, I was notably hesitant to go through a permanent procedure that would change my face permanently. A year post-op I can confidently say that a rhinoplasty was the best decision I have ever made. I highly recommend Dr. Pearlman as he is the best in the industry and I couldn't be more satisfied with my experience working with him.
Anonymous – Nov 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
Dr. Pearlman took the time to understand exactly what I was looking for and then proceeded to execute on it exactly as I had envisioned. He's extremely diligent in his care, and I'd recommend him to anyone looking for as close to perfect as surgery outcomes can get.
Anonymous – Nov 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
I felt confident after much research on deciding to work with Dr Pearlman for my Rhinoplasty procedure. The entire process was simple and I am very pleased with my result. Added bonus is clearer breathing which I didn't expect because I never noticed it as an issue prior. Overall great experience.
Anonymous – Oct 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
my experience with Dr. Pearlman was fantastic. he was an amazing Dr. and really made me feel comfortable. he explained every step of the procedure and fully answered all my questions. i am extremly happy with my end result and i would highly recommend him.
Anonymous – Oct 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
I was hesitant to get my procedure done for a number of years but after meeting with Dr. Pearlman and talking though options and getting a better understanding of everything I moved forward and have zero regrets. The outcome was exactly what I wanted and the process was as painless as possible. I felt well cared for and 100% trust in the Doctor.
C. C. – Oct 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
Overall i am very happy with my results. Surgery went very quick and i had the easiest recovery ever. I was provided with all the care supply after surgery and the nurse was with me all the time before my ride back home arrived. Very professional and pleasant experience. Dr. Pearlman was very on point with what i was looking for in terms of shape of my nose with no much explanation needed. Have absolutely nothing to complain about and my nose looks great! would absolutely recommend this doctor if you want to be in professional hands and dont worry about anything going wrong as its your face ! Before i picked Perlman i went to few other consultations and seen less experienced and cheaper doctors but i was not sure about any before i tried Dr.Steven where i was provided with before and after pictures on the spot witch was very very helpful and a big plus.
K. Y. – Oct 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
Dr. Pearlman did a great job. Will totally recommend to my friends and family.
Anonymous – Oct 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
I was unsure if I wanted to go through with surgery but Dr. Pearlman took the time to explain the procedure to me and I am extremely happy with my results. Everything has gone perfectly smoothly and my nose looks beautiful.
Anonymous – Sep 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
i was very nervous to go through with this procedure. dr. pearlman made me feel calm and confident with my decision. he exceeded my expectations and i could not be happier with my results!
Anonymous – Aug 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
Dr Pearlman as helped me gain my confidence back and I am so thankful that I chose him . The staff here is amazing always there for you when you need them and checks up on you through your whole recovery. You will never fell alone here .
Anonymous – Aug 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
Dr.Pearlman is the best!! he listened to all my concerns and gave me the perfect nose. the office staff is so friendly and helped me with anything I needed. A year later I can completely breathe out of my nose and feel so much more confident. i was hesitant going through plastic surgery, but I would recommend Dr. Pearlman to anybody! Just know that if you want to get plastic surgery he is the guy to go to! Life-changing!
Anonymous – Jul 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Pearlman?