Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD

Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·

Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 31 years. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.Read his story

Pearlman Aesthetic Surgery

• Brow Lift
  • Complex Revision Rhinoplasty
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)

With extensive clinical and academic backgrounds in both fields, Dr. Pearlman provides his patients with a unique expertise and understanding in the cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the nose, face, and eyes. He has authored over 30 medical-jour...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Pearlman

Dr. Pearlman?
Dr. Pearlman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD
My experience with Dr. Pearlman was fantastic! Dr. Pearlman is a true expert in his field, having both academic and practicing positions. He is an innovative surgeon and an artist in his work. I am very pleased with my results and would reccommend anyone considering getting a rhinoplasty to get it done with Dr. Pearlman. I got a rhinoplasty septoplasty with two surgeons at the same time. Dr. Pearlman also installed a chin implant
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Pearlman. I went in thinking I needed filler in my smile lines but after some education and photos, we decided that Voluma in my cheeks was the best option for me. The procedure it self was less than 10 minutes, a level two pain, and zero downtime (other than being a tad sore for a couple of days). I'm obsessed! Thank you, Dr. Pearlman!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
my experience with Dr. Pearlman was wonderful. He made me comfortable and explained everything that he was going to do. His staff was wonderful and helpful as well. I am very happy with my end result and im happy i choice Dr. Pearlman as my doctor and i would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
All of the staff members were super friendly and made me comfortable during the entire experience. I honestly couldn't believe the improvements I saw from the pre and post surgery pictures. I would strongly recommend others to come here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
I had a deviated septum with issues breathing as well as a very crooked nose. I came to Dr. Pearlman not sure if I was ready for surgery, but knowing something needed to change. Dr. Pearlman took the time to make me feel comfortable and it became obvious that he is very skilled and extremely talented. I trusted he would make me the best version of myself. The entire experience was positive. The surgery went well and Dr. Pearlman and his staff checked up on me in the fo...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
very well done, good results, clean enviroment
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
Before my surgery, I was able to meet with Dr. Pearlman multiple times to talk through the procedure. What ultimately lead me to work with Dr. Pearlman was his helpfulness in diagnosing my sinus problems and willingness to bring in and work alongside an experienced sinus surgeon in order to treat both my functional and aesthetic concerns at once. The results are extremely natural and overall I'm very happy with my experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
very happy with result, the result feels very natural and still "me"
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
2 separate operations 2 months apart both to look younger as i was not aging well both were a success
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
Dr. Pearlman performed a rhinoplasty in March and I could not be happier with the results. He exceeded my expectations. I would recommend Dr. Pearlman to anyone considering a rhinoplasty. He is caring, attentive and a perfectionist. Thank you Dr. Pearlman.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
start to finish with Dr.Pearlman & his amazing staff.i cannot possibly say enough wonderful things about all at Dr.pearlman's
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
I was incredibly nervous about many understandable things walking in to my first appointment with Dr. Pearlman, Septoplasty is not a simple procedure to jump into and I was worried about changes to my voice, and appearance. He carefully addressed all of my concerns aesthetically and functionally, even going as far as discussing in great detail the steps to achieve my desired results. The 3D Images and computer generated before and afters were incredibly exciting to see, a...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
My experience at Dr. Pearlman's office was incredible. I felt he completely understood my desire for a natural-looking nose that fixed the problem areas i had concerns with. The staff is responsive, friendly, and welcoming. The entire surgical process was easy and I felt very supported by Dr. Pearlman and his team. I could not be happier with my results and this is only at 3 months! I am excited to see even more refinement as the swelling continues to dissipate over the n...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
Dr. Pearlman and his staff provide me with the best treatment and service that i could possibly ask for. I have recommended Dr. Pearlman to everyone I know.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
I was okay with my appearance but one thing I was always insecure about was how prominent my nose was. When I decided to get a nose job, I researched every top rhinoplasty surgeon in NYC and after meeting with 3 of them, I was feeling less confident about moving forward. Then I met with Dr. Pearlman and I knew he was the surgeon I had to go with. Post surgery, I have never felt more confident and I constantly receive compliments on my appearance. Dr. Pearlman is the only way to go!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
Heather did Juvederm Voluma in my cheeks. I was so nervous to do it again after a bad experience, but when I met her she made me feel comfortable. I am so happy with the result and am extremely pleased with my experience with Heather. She is a lovely person. She is THE BEST!!! Definitely, I'm looking forward to my next procedure with Heather to do the Juvederm Ultra XC in my lips. Heather did a great job and I would recommend her to anyone for facial fillers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
Dr. Pearlman is an excellent doctor with an excellent staff! I trust him greatly and am thrilled with my results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
Dr Pearlman's office and staff are welcoming and make you feel right at home. The office environment is sophisticated and comfortable and I felt taken care of from my first visit. Post surgery I did not feel alone after leaving the office, I was able to communicate with any follow up questions at any time with the nurse that I got to know prior to surgery. Dr. Pearlman knows everything about the procedures he performs and is very hands on. I am incredible happy with my surgery results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
I have always felt self conscious of my nose and am so happy with the results. It was even better than I could have expected. The team of individuals who worked with me were patient, kind and understanding.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
Wonderful, everyone was excellent. I love my rhinoplasty results. Looks completely natural !
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Pearlman?

Insurance accepted