Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD

Dr. Pearlman
Telehealth services available

Pearlman Aesthetic Surgery

110 E 60th St Rm 908 New York, NY 10022

Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in New York, NY. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Pearlman to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Pearlman with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center.

Make an appointment at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center today at (212) 235-1531.

These providers are on the medical staff of NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center.

Dr. Pearlman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Pearlman

0.7092198581560284%
1.4184397163120568%

Dr. Pearlman?
  • Explained conditions well (135)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (134)
  • Listened & answered questions (134)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (4)
  • Appointment was rushed (3)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (3)
I came in to see Heather, with concern for the way that time was showing itself on my face. I didn’t know anything outside of my extensive research online. Immediately, she made me feel comfortable and had such patience for me and my uncertainty and endless list of questions. She explained options to me with zero pressure. I was given all the time that I needed during the filler procedures that I decided to move forward with and she explained what was happening as things were unfolding. I was more than thrilled with the results as I left the office. She was able to soften much more on my face than I was expecting. And then a week went by and I didn’t think it was possible, but even more magic happened. Everything just got better and better. My face and skin look beautiful and natural. I keep getting asked what has changed for me. I’ve never really loved my face, ever. Until now. When I need more magic dust for my face, Heather is the only one I’ll visit. She is a master at her craf
Tiffany – Mar 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
I had an amazing experience with Dr Pearlman and his staff. The staff was so friendly and helpful, I felt right at home. I needed a revision rhinoplasty, my fourth to be exact, due to a car accident I was involved in years ago. Dr Pearlman explained the procedure in every detail and answered all my questions so I felt very comfortable and confident with him. I had my surgery which went very well and recovery was so much easier then my 3 previous surgeries with other doctors. They even played my favorite music which calmed me during surgery. And the results were fantastic. So if you need rhinoplasty this is definitely the best Dr to Perform the job. Great experience all around.
Patricia Lentini – Feb 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
Listens to what you want.
Karolina W. – Feb 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
My experience with Dr. Pearlman exceeded my expectations. I came in with little confidence and left feeling like a new person. My time at this office has completely transformed me inside and out. Words cannot even begin to describes how pleased I am.
Jasmine N. – Jan 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
Dr. Pearlman performed rhinoplasty and much needed septoplasty on me at age 15. At first I was very nervous but from arriving at the office to lying down on the operating table, the Dr Pearlman and his staff were very kind and professional. After that, I was not nervous at all. About 6 months after the procedure my nose is looking fantastic and I am able to breath after years of struggling. I would totally recommend this office for any treatment to others and I would come back for any other procedures if needed. Dr. Pearlman is amazing.
Anonymous – Jan 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
Dr. Pearlman is personable, experienced and most importantly a highly skilled surgeon. He reconstructed a complex laceration of my face (basketball injury) years ago, and I can’t even see a scar now! He also performed a rhinoplasty on my niece and she looks amazing. If you want the best facial-plastic surgeon in NYC, then Dr. Pearlman is the one to see.
Dec 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
Exceptional staff and organization. You are not treated as a commodity. Good taste, subtlety, and meticulousness is the overriding ethos of the organization.
Jake Ogden – Dec 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
For as long as I can remember, the only part of my appearance that I wanted to change was my nose. I hated my side profile and was very self conscious in social settings. As most would be, I was notably hesitant to go through a permanent procedure that would change my face permanently. A year post-op I can confidently say that a rhinoplasty was the best decision I have ever made. I highly recommend Dr. Pearlman as he is the best in the industry and I couldn't be more satisfied with my experience working with him.
Anonymous – Nov 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
Dr. Pearlman took the time to understand exactly what I was looking for and then proceeded to execute on it exactly as I had envisioned. He's extremely diligent in his care, and I'd recommend him to anyone looking for as close to perfect as surgery outcomes can get.
Anonymous – Nov 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
I felt confident after much research on deciding to work with Dr Pearlman for my Rhinoplasty procedure. The entire process was simple and I am very pleased with my result. Added bonus is clearer breathing which I didn't expect because I never noticed it as an issue prior. Overall great experience.
Anonymous – Oct 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
my experience with Dr. Pearlman was fantastic. he was an amazing Dr. and really made me feel comfortable. he explained every step of the procedure and fully answered all my questions. i am extremly happy with my end result and i would highly recommend him.
Anonymous – Oct 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
I was hesitant to get my procedure done for a number of years but after meeting with Dr. Pearlman and talking though options and getting a better understanding of everything I moved forward and have zero regrets. The outcome was exactly what I wanted and the process was as painless as possible. I felt well cared for and 100% trust in the Doctor.
C. C. – Oct 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
Overall i am very happy with my results. Surgery went very quick and i had the easiest recovery ever. I was provided with all the care supply after surgery and the nurse was with me all the time before my ride back home arrived. Very professional and pleasant experience. Dr. Pearlman was very on point with what i was looking for in terms of shape of my nose with no much explanation needed. Have absolutely nothing to complain about and my nose looks great! would absolutely recommend this doctor if you want to be in professional hands and dont worry about anything going wrong as its your face ! Before i picked Perlman i went to few other consultations and seen less experienced and cheaper doctors but i was not sure about any before i tried Dr.Steven where i was provided with before and after pictures on the spot witch was very very helpful and a big plus.
K. Y. – Oct 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
Dr. Pearlman did a great job. Will totally recommend to my friends and family.
Anonymous – Oct 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
I was unsure if I wanted to go through with surgery but Dr. Pearlman took the time to explain the procedure to me and I am extremely happy with my results. Everything has gone perfectly smoothly and my nose looks beautiful.
Anonymous – Sep 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
i was very nervous to go through with this procedure. dr. pearlman made me feel calm and confident with my decision. he exceeded my expectations and i could not be happier with my results!
Anonymous – Aug 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
Dr Pearlman as helped me gain my confidence back and I am so thankful that I chose him . The staff here is amazing always there for you when you need them and checks up on you through your whole recovery. You will never fell alone here .
Anonymous – Aug 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
Dr.Pearlman is the best!! he listened to all my concerns and gave me the perfect nose. the office staff is so friendly and helped me with anything I needed. A year later I can completely breathe out of my nose and feel so much more confident. i was hesitant going through plastic surgery, but I would recommend Dr. Pearlman to anybody! Just know that if you want to get plastic surgery he is the guy to go to! Life-changing!
Anonymous – Jul 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
Dr. Pearlman was very precise and clear with my rhinoplasty procedure throughout the year. After meeting with multiple doctors, he seemed the most thorough and caring with my surgery and was a great doctor to have. My nose looks great now and I'm a lot more confident with it. I'm very grateful for his work and preciseness.
Anonymous – Jul 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?
Dr. Pearlman is AWESOME. He is not one of those doctors that will "allow" you to look unnatural. He's honest (he will actually tell you if you need or don't need a procedure) and trustworthy and I've been going to his office for 4 years. I'm Asian and from the plastic surgery capital of the world and thus hold a very very high bar for what is appropriate for my ethnicity and his office hits that bar every time. Dr. Sina is also great and Christine Ross is THE person to go to for all your non-invasive treatment needs. I highly recommend (and I don't do reviews but as I said, I've been going to this office for 4 years)!
Jul 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Pearlman?

With extensive clinical and academic backgrounds in both fields, Dr. Pearlman provides his patients with a unique expertise and understanding in the cosmetic...Read more

Dr. Steven Pearlman, MD is a facial plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 31 years.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery