Dr. Steven Palter, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility | Male

160 Commack Rd Commack, NY 11725 Get Directions
Dr. Steven Palter, MD
Dr. Steven Palter, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Commack, NY. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Palter is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital Syosset.

Dr. Palter's Experience

See how Dr. Palter's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Palter

Dr. Palter accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Palter is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Palter has admitting privileges.

Dr. Palter's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Palter to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Palter's Performance
East Northport, NY |
Dr. Palter will push you to the most expensive treatment that might not be in the best interest of his patients but IS in the best interest of his wallet. He pushed me and my husband into IVF, lied about what to expect and when the second round of IVF didn't work, told me to use donor eggs. Well, we went to a diff't doctor and, with IUI and obviously my own eggs, I became pregnant. He looks at his patients as $ signs, not people. And his staff (with very limited exceptions) is clueless.
in Massapequa, NY |
Dr. Palter and his staff (very friendly staff) helped my wife to get pregnant with our first try at IVF. Enough said! We could tell that he is very dedicated to helping couples conceive and will do everything he can to help people with such goals.
in Flushing, NY |
Mr. Steven Palter is excellent at 1 thing! Traumatizing you into a decision that will line his pockets and benefit HIM. His bedside manor is horrible and majority of his staff is unfriendly. Every single visit I had was awful. The one thing I gained from his doctor visits was to trust my gut and not listen to a word he said. Now I have a beautiful, healthy 8 month old little girl. Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else to avoid unnecessary stress.
total lack or organization and a total waste of time. please do yourself a favor and dont waste your time! dr palter was knowledegable but his staff is so awful that you just cant use him!
Commack, NY |
I wish all medical experiences were like the one I had at Gold Coast IVF. From the moment I walked through the door, I felt confident that this was the physician and staff for us. The office staff is friendly, attentive, and beyond organized. My questions were always answered, I felt that I could always call, and when I walked in they knew my name which was so comforting. Dr. Palter is a medical genius. He is thorough and completely involved in every step of your journey. I am currently 6
Massapequa, NY |
I never returned after my initial consultation. He looked at my age and treated me like I had zero hope and would need donor eggs, etc. He traumatized me so that I didn't look into treatments for a whole year. A year later, I went elsewhere, met an amazing specialist and am pregnant 3 months later to the day of our meeting. Go elsewhere.
Have you seen Dr. Steven Palter, MD?
Are you Dr. Palter?

Compare Dr. Palter

Dr. Palter's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  •  Board certified in Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology and Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Palter has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Palter's Board Certifications

• Cervical Polyps
  • Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease

Boston University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1990

Yale University

Completed in 1996

Dr. Palter does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Palter and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility