Dr. Steven Palter, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility ·  Male · Age 53

Dr. Palter

Gold Coast IVF

246 Crossways Park Dr W Woodbury, NY 11797

Dr. Steven Palter, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Woodbury, NY and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from Boston University School Of Medicine in 1990 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility, fertility medicine, and more.

Dr. Palter's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Palter

3.4

Dr. Palter?
Dr. Palter's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Steven Palter, MD
There aren't enough words in the English language to describe how wonderful Dr. Palter and GCIVF are!! Compassionate, caring, empathetic, professional, courteous, efficient, knowledgeable and just plain fabulous!!!! My beautiful 5 year old son is proof that Dr. Palter is dedicated to helping people fulfill their dreams of becoming parents. I tell anyone and everyone that needs help with fertility about GCIVF!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Palter, MD?
This is a "one size fits all" factory. You are forced to take medicine longer than you may need so that you align with the other patients going thru ivf that month. After a failed cycle I was left with a 2 minute phone call to tell me my eggs were all poor quality and that I needed a genetic test that would take a month for results.. after a month of anxiously waiting results I had to call them. Luckily I just had an excellent cycle at my new clinic and funny enough no egg quality issue.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Palter, MD?
I wish I did not have to give any stars to enter my review. Very unprofessional and cold hearted. Wish we never went there . Deeply saddened by this whole awful experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Palter, MD?
There are not enough negative words in the dictionary to desirable how awful this practice is. Not only is the doctor ( I use that term loosely ) money hungry his staff is one of the most unprofessional bunch I have ever encounter. If you are not rich or have insurance RUN from this evil, money sucking man. He left me so heartbroken and broke I am just recovering from the trauma he inflicted.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Palter, MD?
I would recommend Gold Coast IVF to anyone who needs help. Dr. Palter is an amazing doctor and I was very comfortable knowing that there is hope to having children. He has an excellent staff and answers questions and they also helped me through the process without any worry. I have 3 beautiful children thanks to the dedication of Dr. Palter and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Palter, MD?
Dr. Palter and his staff are simply amazing. From the moment you walk through the door, you are treated like family; greeted by name, and always with a smile . My questions and concerns were answered in a timely fashion, and in a kind, compassionate manner. I cannot say enough about the incredible nursing staff, who are among the most caring, professional individuals I have come to know. Dr. Palter himself has a warm and friendly bedside manner, and it is evident that he truly cares about every
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Palter, MD?
Words cannot express how much I love this place. When I came to Dr. Palter I was heartsick and pretty much giving up that I could ever have a baby. the first minute I walked in I knew this was a special place. After so many doctors that told me No Dr. Palter helped me. Every staff member made me feel at home and I called him every day! Don't give up! Other infertility doctors told me it was too late for me but I gave it one more try with Dr. Palter and GCIVF. Now I have my beautiful daughter!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Palter, MD?
This is the most AMAZING fertility center anywhere. I went there after not being successful 3 other places and I read GCIVF had the top success rate in the USA! No only was I successful but the process was night and day better than the other places. It is run like boutique one on one center. Everyone knew who I was --- everyone knew my next step. Dr Palter was always available and made sure I was comfortable-- he tells it like it is but I was sick of doctors lying to me and just saying do
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Palter, MD?
Underneath the friendly veneer of smiles, hugs, and talk of miracles, there is an evil, ugly side to Dr. Palter's office. We were able to achieve natural pregnancy without the help of this facility. Staff is super rude. Made us wait for nearly 2 hours at our appointment where he told us we most likely wouldnt conceive naturally (meanwhile we were already pregnant when receiving the news). Only in it for the money and tried to upsell us on the very expensive IUI. Look elsewhere!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Palter, MD?
My experience with Dr.Palter was extremely awful. His bedside manner was phony. He is definitely in it for the money. After many years of trying to have a child this so called doctor gave me and my family false hope. I found a wonderful doctor and at the age of 39 we are 7 months along. This clinic staff is okay. Like I mentioned before the his bedside manner is so phony that one leaves his office feeling nauseous. I wish I did not have to give this quack any stars.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Palter, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Palter?

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

1996
1994
1990

Dr. Palter accepts

Dr. Palter accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana

• Infertility
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Leiomyoma
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Palter treats patients.

65% Patient experience rating, 4% lower than the national average

76% Patient experience rating, 7% higher than the national average

69% Patient experience rating, Equal to the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)

Plainview Hospital