Dr. Steven R. Nyquist, MD

Dr. Steven R. Nyquist, MD

Psychiatry | Male | 68 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Nyquist specializes in Psychiatry and practices in Franklin, TN. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Nyquist? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Nyquist's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Nyquist's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Nyquist

Experience with Dr. Nyquist
Dr. Nyquist's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (60)
in Nashville, TN |
I liked dr nyquist. However i had emergency visit and changed my regular appt. The therapist asked does this take the place of your appt next wee. I said yes. She said shed take care of it. They billed me for missed appt. I called twice to tell them stop billing me because it wasnt my fault. They billed again. I said im not coming back if you keep billing me for this. Next letter dr nyquist says hes honoring my request. This is not how you treat upset people. I should of received apology not ego
in Nolensville, TN |
I liked Dr. Nyquist. It was the Receptionist who was so horrible. I ran out of my medication and she REFUSED to let me speak with Dr. Nyquist. She said it was office policy for her to take a message, give it to him, receive a response, and call me back. She accused me of self-medicating, and told me that under no certain terms would "they" call in a prescription for me. I was taking a narcotic and my body went through the most hellacious withdrawal. I blame her for that.
in Franklin, TN |
The office is near impossible to get a response from. They don't use to email. You must call and sit on hold for long periods of time. My last appointment, they incorrectly filled a prescription. My pharmacy said they would handle it directly. Dr. Nyquist's office was unresponsive, with no explanation other than it is "not their policy to respond to faxes". I was without medication for over a week because of this negligence. I can't imagine if this was a life threatening emergency.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Nyquist is probably the best physician I've ever been to. He didn't try to minimalize my symptoms or disregard them like others have done in the past. I was starting to give up hope in anyone listening to me. Thank God I found him. I feel so relieved to be taken seriously.
The Drs are good. You will only see Dr Nyquist one time. Wish he would maybe do a semi annual or a annual visit. His office staff completely sucks. They are terrible. If you need anything outside of an appointment you have zero chance.
in Spring Hill, TN |
Outstanding visit. Glad to be back.
in Franklin, TN |
BEWARE!!! If you are a patient and become disabled they will refuse to treat you, regardless of the disability.
in Nashville, TN |
Great listener, compassion for anxiety sufferers, very knowledgeable!
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Nyquist is a true gem. He is most personable, listens intently, and shoots from the hip - and straight talk is important to me. I highly recommend his personal services as well as his practice overall.
Have you seen Dr. Steven R. Nyquist, MD?
Are you Dr. Nyquist?

Compare Dr. Nyquist

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.