Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Steven Mullis, MD
Dr. Steven Mullis, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Panama City, FL. He is 49 years old. Dr. Mullis is affiliated with Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center.

114 Airport Rd

Panama City, FL 32405

• CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medico
  • Pipefitters

Learn about Dr. Mullis

Dr. Mullis' Experience

Dr. Mullis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Mullis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mullis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mullis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mullis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mullis to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Mullis' Performance
in Panama City, FL |
I have been a patient of his for a couple of years and I think he is wonderful, caring and thorough and I am comfortable talking to him. This year, I was willing to pay the $250 fee as I have seen a couple of other doctors in the area and of the 3 I saw he was by far the best. I was willing to pay it this year and wait times and getting someone on the phone is easier lately. But now that he is no longer in BC network and charging the fee on top, I need to find someone else again I think.
in Panama City, FL |
I have been a patient for a long time now. The staff is always amazing. I never have any issues with scheduling, never have issues getting in contact with anyone, and never have to wait long. Dr Mullins and Mrs. Devries are very thorough and always take their time ensure that all my needs are met. They make you feel very comfortable and help take away any anxiety issues. They both truly listen and care about their patients.
in Panama City, FL |
Excellent service, 6 yrs, I never saw Dr. Mullis but twice, P/A. did the rest. Last month received a letter on $250.00 annual nonrefundable retainer fee. Shock, Of course adios is in order. Letter stated many patients felt like the visit was like disney world, wait 2 hours for a 10 minute visit. Come on Doc, this is a fee to cover overhead, office expense. I never waited long and nice visits were the order. Very disappointed.
Panama City, FL |
Never seen the Doctor in my 3 visits. Has always been the nurse practitioner. On 6/11/2015 I called in to get an emergency appointment during week thinking I had kidney stone and was told next week or 8 days or go to urgent care. I ask about a referral and was not provided unless I see them. I went to Urology Doctor. I have not been back to Dr. Mullis since end of Nov/2013. Unacceptable. Now, charging a annual retainer of $250 and patients think they'll get more attention.
in Blountstown, FL |
I have been waiting for six months for an appointment with Dr. Mullis as a new patient. 10 days prior to my scheduled appointment, the office informed me that a non-refundable unjustifiable annual fee of $250 is required for the privilege of being his patient. I have been without a primary doctor for six months and now I have to look for someone new. His staff could not even tell me what an office visit costs in addition to the $250 surcharge, regardless of insurance consideration!
in Bristol, FL |
My wife has seen Dr Mullis since he started practice and I have for the last 3 years. He is a knowledgeable, caring and an excellent Doctor. He always listens, discusses issues and is down to earth in his decisions. RHB
in Panama City Beach, FL |
I've been with Dr Mullis for over 3 years, but within the last year I have had multiple issues, with the culmination of showing up for an appointment that had been confirmed, yet when I arrived it was canceled. The staff at this practice show armature hour every hour and are continually making mistakes. From billing issues, to transpositions, they make life difficult for the patient. I would not recommend this doctor for anyone who has a busy life and needs a convenient stress free experience.
Have you seen Dr. Steven Mullis, MD?
Are you Dr. Mullis?

See our Internal Medicine Specialist at Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center

Visit Dr. Mullis

Dr. Mullis accepts 16 insurance carriers
  • CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medico