Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Steven Meek, MD
Dr. Steven Meek, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Layton, UT. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Meek is affiliated with Davis Hospital and Medical Center.

Layton office

2121 N 1700 W

Layton, UT 84041

• Altius Health Plans
  • CHAMPVA
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Meritain Health
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Meek

Dr. Meek's Experience

Dr. Meek's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Low Back Pain During Pregnancy
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

• Cholesterol Screening
  • Colpopexy
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Sympathectomy
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vulvectomy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
  • Beaumont Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Meek has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Meek does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Meek and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Meek's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Meek to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Meek's Performance
in Kaysille, UT |
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Meek, he just delivered my 1st baby, I will definitely be going back for my 2nd. I recommend him to everyone! I asked him a million questions, and he was always happy to take the extra time to answer each one and to ease my mind. Great beside manner, and each appointment was enjoyable. I had a great labor experience, and Dr. Meek gave me the option of tearing or cutting, explaining the benefits of each.I healed SO quickly, and had minimal pain.He's the best!
in Ogden, UT |
I just had an ovarian tumor removed by Dr. Meek and he was so kind and courteous. He called me himself several times to check in and give me lab results and when I was in the OR, he held my hand while they put in my IV. He always took the time to answer all my questions and was very honest and I could tell he really Carr's about his patients. I hope I never have to see a different OB.
in Clearfield, UT |
Having gone through three pregnancies with Dr. Meek, I know that you won't find better care from a Doctor or his staff. They went above and beyond to make me feel safe, comfortable, well taken care of, and listened to with each visit and each delivery. Dr. Meek always made me feel that if I had questions or concerns that he genuinely want to help me in anyway day or night. I'm grateful for my experience with him and his staff.
in Ogden, UT |
Dr. Meek is wonderful. He has delivered all 3 of my children. My first pregnancy was twins, he always took the time to answer any questions or concerns that we had and never made us feel rushed. Was always available for us any time we needed and I would highly recommend him as a provider.
Kaysville, UT |
Dr Meek is the best of the best! He delivered 2 of my kids and I'm only sorry I was living out of state at the time my first was born or he would have delivered him as well. He has always put me at ease and answered all of my questions with kindness and concern no matter how insignificant they may have been. I have recommended him to multiple friends and family and will continue to do so. He is quite simply the best!
in Kaysville, UT |
Very impressed with Dr Meek and had a great experience! My first baby was 9lb 12oz and the delivery was horrible and I ended up with a lot of scaring (level 4) and a herniated birthing canal. Dr Meek listened to my concerns with my second child and he delivered my 7 lb 10 oz baby 8 was ago and it was a much better experience! I still tore a little bit but chose to tear rather than be cut (dr meek gave me the option during the birth). He is highly recommended by other doctors.
in Farmington, Utah |
I have had 4 OBGYNS with 4 different babies and my delivery with Dr Meek wonderful. Great delivery and recovery. He was very thoughtful and professional. I never waited more than a few minutes for my appointments- and his nurses are great!
Syracuse, UT |
I love love love Dr. Meek. I can not say enough good things about him. During visits he always very informative and always asks if I have any questions. Easy to get into and runs on time. I have fertility issues and he was so caring with the miscarriages and was able to help me get pregnant. He has now delivered both my baby girls. During both deliveries I never felt like he was rushed or just wanted to come in and catch the baby and leave. I would refer anyone looking for an OBGYN to him!
in West Point |
Dr Meek is a very good doctor who is caring, compassionate, and a top notch physician. I never feel rushed and he is very good about explaining issues or concerns. I just had surgery and he made me feel at ease up until I was put out and was there when I awoke and coherent to check on me. However it didn't stop there after releasing me from the hospital be made sure to call me and follow up not too many doctors personally do this. He delivered my granddaughter & made my daughter feel at ease.
Couldn?t have asked for a better Doctor or a better experience. Dr. Meek helped us out more than we could have ever expected. Whatever the need is for visiting an OBGYN, I am completely confident that Dr. Meek is the right person to visit. He played a huge part in us bringing a child into this world. From identifying what was stopping us from getting pregnant, to the delivery and help after, the entire process has been perfect. We switched insurance companies just to be able to come back to him.
in Kaysville, UT |
I had an amazing experience with Dr. Meek. He always answered every question. I really liked that he was straight to the point and never sugar coated anything. I had had a miss-carriage my first pregnancy and was really nervous in the beginning about losing this one. Anytime I had a question I could just call or go in and he re assured me that everything was going to be ok. I loved that my appointments were always on time and not too long. I highly recommend him to everyone!
in Utah |
With all my confidence I recommend Dr. Meek to everybody in need of an OB. He has delivered all of my babies and I really just can't adequately express what an amazing doctor and person he is . He is so caring and personable. His medical skill and knowledge is top notch. His nurses are wonderful and always so attentive. I have always taken and continue to take great comfort in knowing that he is my doctor.
in Layton, UT |
Perhaps I caught Dr Meek on a bad day but my experience with him was highly stressful. I had an unusual and very traumatic experience with my first labor and during an appointment with Dr Meek, I asked him how I could prevent certain experiences from recurring. He briefly answered my question but followed it up by lecturing me about how he didn't believe the things that had happened to me. He said that because I'm not medical (which I am) I don't have the ability to understand. Very upsetting.
Have you seen Dr. Steven Meek, MD?
Are you Dr. Meek?

See our Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist at Ogden Regional Medical Center

Visit Dr. Meek

Dr. Meek accepts 21 insurance carriers
  • Altius Health Plans
  • CHAMPVA
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
    Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Meritain Health