Dr. Steven Masters, MD

Dr. Steven Masters, MD

Family Medicine  |
Dr. Steven Masters, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Knoxville, TN. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 34 years.

103 Midlake Dr

Knoxville, TN 37918

Learn about Dr. Masters

Dr. Masters' Experience

Dr. Masters' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

This content was provided by Dr. Masters "Fountain City Family Physicians, a division of Summit Medical Group, is a primary care physician practice located in the heart of Fountain City - Knoxville, TN. We are committed to meeting the primary care needs of our community."

• Geriatric Medicine

• Blood Disorders
  • Breast Pain
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Emphysema
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Thrombosis

• Urinalysis
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Rhodes College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1978
  • University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • University Tenn Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1984
  • University Tenn Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986

Dr. Masters has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Masters does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Masters and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Masters' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Masters to family and friends
Dr. Masters' Performance
in Knoxville, TN |
Dr. Masters is the niceness doctor I have ever had. He makes me feel comfortable and relaxed. He listenes to the problem and finds a solution and just knowing he is a good Christian means a lot to me.
in Knoxville Tenn |
Dr. Masters is patient, listens to my concerns,compassionate. He educates me about my condition. Very professional, man of integrity. He has been my doctor for 30 yrs. I highly recommend him and this practice. He is willing to persevere and come up with the best plan of treatment for me.
in Knoxville, TN |
Dr. Masters has been our family physician for over 18 years. He sees all of my family. He is always ready to answer any questions I have had,no matter how silly. He treats my children like they are his own,has called my home many times to check on them. He continually takes the time to make sure that I understand what is happening and how to treat it. I truly think this wonderful Doctor thinks of us even when he is at home.
in Powell, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr Masters for 18 years. He is a caring and attentive doctor that always puts the patient first. He has been there for our family at all times. I would recommend him to anyone that needs a family doctor.
in Knoxville, TN |
Dr. Masters has always been very thorough in caring for medical needs. He is very knowledgeable and up-to-date on what ever medical conditions I might have had. I truly believe he saved my life by catching my lung cancer so early just because he saw a shadow on my X-ray and sending me to a specialist so quickly. He is a very kind and caring doctor.
Dr. Masters is one of the best doctor's that I know. He loves to educate his patients, he listens very well, and has a friendly personality. I would recommend him to anyone and hope lots of others get to experience his care!
in Knoxville, TN |
Dr Masters is my personal physician, and my dad's. He was also my mom's physician before she passed away a couple of years ago. He has always been very kind, thoughtful and considerate. He is very thorough in his treatment and takes time to listen and understand and is persistent in getting to the real heart of the issue. I always bring him up whenever anyone asks for a good doctor, because he is a good doctor and a good man.
in Knoxville, TN |
Dr. Masters is one of the most professional, compassionate, and knowledgable doctors I know. He has treated me for over fifteen years, and even if my concern is small, he acts like it isn't and treats me as if I was the most important patient in his office. During times that I have been very sick, he acts quickly, listens intently, and ALWAYS treats me with dignity and respect. He is consistently in a positive mood, which in turn, rubs off on his patients. I hope he never retires.
Kodak, TN |
Dr. Masters is an outstanding physician. He is very through and accessible. We are blessed to have him as a family physician.
in Knoxville, TN |
Dr. Masters is a wonderful doctor. Very caring, easy to talk to. He listens and spends time with his patients. I feel honored to have him as my doctor. I have recommended him to a number of people.
in Knoxville, TN |
Dr. Masters is a very caring, personal physician who is also very knowledgeable. He is concerned with all aspect of your well being. I trust his opinion and will often consult with him on different subjects during my examinations. I also appreciate that his strong faith guides him in all aspects of his life. I would highly recommend him as a physician and as a friend.
in Knoxville, Tn |
Dr. Masters is our entire family's doctor. We have all received excellent care and attention from both Dr. Masters and his staff. He listens well, and shows genuine concern for every medical condition we have brought to his attention. He has been exceptionally helpful recently, as my husband has had serious heart issues: making referrals to other doctors; providing options for treatment; following up w/concern and encouragment. I highly recommend this doctor.
in Knoxville, TN |
Along with prayers, this doctor saved my life! He called several heart specialists & talked with them about the situation. He went over all the options with me & then called the surgeon himself & got my surgery schedule moved up because of the seriousness of the heart condition. He cares about all his patients and is very knowledgeable about all their health issues. Excellent doctor!!
in Knoxville |
He became our doctor when the previous doctor retired. He is professional and caring.
Have you seen Dr. Steven Masters, MD?
Are you Dr. Masters?