Dr. Steven Levi, MD

Dr. Steven Levi, MD

Cardiology  |
Dr. Steven Levi, MD is a cardiology doctor who practices in Haddon Heights, NJ. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 22 years.

210 W Atlantic Ave

Haddon Heights, NJ 08035

• Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Oxford Health Plans
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Levi

See how frequently Dr. Levi performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Atrial Fibrillation
Arrhythmias
Heart Disease

Dr. Levi's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Cardiology

• Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Ebstein's Anomaly
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Thrombosis
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease

• Ablation for Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
  • Automatic Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) Implantation
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiac MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) of Heart or Chest
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
  • Electrophysiological Study
  • Heart Surgery
  • Impella Device
  • Insertion of Epicardial Lead for Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Insertion of Left Ventricular Lead for Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Pacemaker Insertion or Replacement
  • Peripheral Artery Catheterization
  • Removal or Revision of Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Thoracentesis
  • Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals
  • Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Levi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Levi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Levi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Levi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Levi to family and friends
Dr. Levi's Performance
Collingswood, NJ |
Great doctor. He has done an amazing job with my wife. I would trust him with all my family and friends. If you have a heart problem he is the one to see.
in Woodbridge, NJ |
Have been a patient of Dr. Levi's for several years and he always takes the time to explain any testing that had been completed. He does not seem like a person who comes into the examination room and leans against a counter waiting to seek his next patient. He is thorough and courteous and represents the medical profession very well.
in Somerdale, NJ |
Excellent Doctor, Dr. Levi explains your condition completely so you can exactly what is happening. I would recommend him to everyone.
in Margate City NJ |
One of a kind physician with a personal interest for his patients. I was disappointed in our area being checked locally by Penn Cardiology. Thank God, Dr. Levi was highly recommended by a friend. Within a few days of my appointment was on the table for my first procedure. He was determined to correct my complications and he did. So far so good. I have recommended Dr. Levi to many relatives, friends, If you are looking for the best, professional, personalized care it's spelled Dr. Steven Levi
in Manahawkin, NJ |
I started going to Dr Levi in 2014 and I found a Doctor who is concerned for his patience,, listens to my concerns, and when the visit is complete I understand the plan of treatment. I would recommend him to anyone and have done so.
in Mt. HOLLY NJ |
A calm and caring man who took the time to answer my questions,and gave me honest forthright opinions on treatment. Would highly recommend him to anyone with Cardiac concerns.
in Somerdale, NJ |
An incredible person to go along with a top flight surgeon. He will sit and LISTEN. He cares. I've been able to email his personal email as well text him for issues. He's called me after ablations to see how I'm doing. This is a cardiologist! These are the guys that are supposed to be stuck up, too busy, arrogant to personable. Not Dr. Levi. Honestly would not want to trust my cardio health to anyone else. This man is phenomenal.
in Pennsauken, NJ |
Dr. Levi is not only a fantastic person he is an absolute highly qualified cardiologist. At age 38 I was diagnosed with a-fib, it was a devastating time in my life. I was on the verge of having a stroke are heart attack. I was recommended to Dr. Levi and he performed Surgery (a-fib ablation) and saved my life!! To this day I am so thankful for him he's like an angel sent from above!!
in Lindenwold, NJ |
Dr. Levi successfully diagnosed and has treated me with regulatory cardiac medications for A-fib and A-flutter over a number of years. He took into consideration family history, and over time built confidence in his ability and experience surrounding surgery. He's a good listener and competent practitioner using new technologies to track conditions and improve surgical outcomes . Dr. Levi offered ablation and I'm back to normal activities and family life, thankful every new day.
in Gloucester City, NJ |
I have the pleasure of being treated by Dr. Levi since the last 1990's. he is bright, intuitive, caring and a good diagnostician. I would trust my family to consult with him if the bneed arose.
in Magnolia, NJ |
He gave me my life back. After a stent I was having PVC'S by the thousands. No one else had any solutions. I felt exhausted everyday. He offered me ablation and it was game changing. Thank you Dr Levi.
in Bridgeton, NJ |
Very friendly and caring. A very good listener also. Explains to my level of knowledge , which is key. Before I leave I know everything , I do not have to scratch my head and think .... What?
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Levi diagnosed my Afib and performed an ablation. I was so nervous but he put me at ease from the start. The ablation he did cured my arrhythmia and changed my life. I have now returned to a normal life and I can't thank Dr. Levi enough. He and his staff were attentive and helpful through the whole process. He even gave me his private number so I could call him with questions. Dr. Levi is direct and honest about what to expect. He made a scary situation much easier. I recommend him highly.
in Marlton,NJ |
If First Impressions are lasting than Dr Levi has the ability to ask and listen to your concerns, Allowing you to be a part of your health decisions.Patients will want to return for his valued Diagnosis.Great way with patient interactions,he values your opinion.
in Mount Laurel nj |
Dr Levi diagnosed my afib conducted an ablasion and within a day I was able to function without laying down and waiting for my distress to pass. It has been 3 years and I feel great thanks again to dr Levi and his extraordinary skills
Placed a connector of a pacemaker in the wrong position in the heart. I had to get the procedure done again by another doctor.
in Merchantville, NJ |
After considerable uncomfortable cardiac issues Dr. Levi solved all of the issues in his quiet and professional manner and no further problems have been encountered. I am completely satisfied and confident in Dr. Levi. Thank you for all of your kindness and for helping to get my life back on track.
in Jenkintown, PA |
Dr. Levi is a caring Dr. who is also obviously on the top of his game in terms of knowledge and skill. I cant express how terrific Dr. Levi is, I will be (and my kids even more)forever grateful.. He truly saved my life!
in Elmer, New Jersey |
Dr. Levi has treated me for my atrial fibrillation and other heart related issues I have had over the years. I have been able to live a healthy and normal life because of his concern and brilliant mind. I am happy to recommend him to family members and friends. He is a top doctor and my hero.
Have you seen Dr. Steven Levi, MD?
Are you Dr. Levi?