Dr. Steven Kern, MD
Dr. Steven Kern, MD is a Dermatologist in Heber City, UT and has over 38 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Kern has extensive experience in Skin Cancer & Excision. He graduated from University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine in 1985. He is affiliated with Park City Hospital. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.
Mountain Valley Eye Institute150 N Main St Ste 202 Heber City, UT 84032
- Friendly StaffPatients said the staff was friendly. • See reviews
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
- Hospital SatisfactionPatients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. • See hospitals
Save money with free prescription discounts
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Kern
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Kern treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Kern treats other conditions, please contact the office at (435) 654-5444.
Skin Cancer & Excision
Oncologists diagnose and treat cancers of the skin, including melanoma, basal cell carcinoma, and squamous cell carcinoma.Compare with other Skin Cancer & Excision specialists.
Dr. Kern is experienced in the area of Skin Cancer & Excision. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 16 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Kern's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Kern's conditions and procedures:
- Acanthosis Nigricans
- Actinic Keratosis
- Athlete's Foot
- Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Basal Cell Carcinoma
- Benign Tumor
- Carcinoma in Situ of Skin
- Cold Sore
- Contact Dermatitis
- Dermatitis Due to Drugs
- Dermatological Disorders
- Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
- Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
- Destruction of Penile Lesion
- Dry Skin
- Erythema Multiforme
- Foot Conditions
- Fungal Nail Infection
- Genital Warts
- Granuloma of Skin
- Hair Loss
- Herpes Simplex Infection
- Itchy Skin
- Keloid Scar
- Lichen Planus
- Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
- Molluscum Contagiosum Infection
- Nail and Nail Bed Infection
- Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
- Pityriasis Rosea
- Plantar Wart
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Shaving of Skin Lesion
- Skin Aging
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
- Skin Disorders
- Skin Infections
- Skin Lesion
- Spider Veins
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Tinea Versicolor
- Varicose Eczema
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Sclerotherapy
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Kern accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Kern accepts the following insurance:
- Altius Health Plans
- Silver (CaliforniaCare HMO/ Small Grp) HMO
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Select Plus HMO
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Choice Health
- First Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Group Health Cooperative
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Premera Blue Cross
- United Healthcare
Your trust is our top concern.
We strive to keep the reviews trustworthy, honest & fair.
We monitor all reviews to ensure they comply with our guidelines and don’t include personal information, profanity, libel, defamation, harassment, obscenity or fraud.
All reviews are confirmed and audited before publication, and community members have the ability to flag inappropriate content for further review by our team.
Doctors can not pay for good reviews, nor can they pay to have negative reviews removed.
Any reviews that are deemed fraudulent or violate our guidelines will be removed immediately.