Dr. Steven Kaufman, MD

Venous and Lymphatic Medicine ·  Male · Age 68

Dr. Kaufman

Dr. Steven Kaufman, MD is a venous and lymphatic medicine specialist in Fort Collins, CO and has been practicing for 36 years. He graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine in 1981 and specializes in venous and lymphatic medicine and general surgery.

Make an appointment

Dr. Kaufman accepts

Dr. Kaufman accepts the following insurance:

Altius Health Plans
Coventry Health Care
Medicaid
Principal Financial Group
WellPoint

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check Dr. Kaufman's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Kaufman treats Vascular Disease more than 81% of his peers

Dr. Kaufman treats this condition more than 81% of his peers

Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography
high

Dr. Kaufman performs Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography more than 80% of his peers

Dr. Kaufman performs this procedure more than 80% of his peers

Dr. Kaufman's conditions and procedures:

• Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Endovenous Ablation of Varicose Veins
  • Venous Insufficiency
  • Venous Reflux
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Venous Ulcer

Total Vein Care is Northern Colorado's most comprehensive facility dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of vein disorders. We offer modern and traditional approaches using minimally invasive techniques that can be performed comfortably and safely...

• Venous and Lymphatic Medicine

4.761904761904762%

Dr. Kaufman?
Dr. Kaufman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Steven Kaufman, MD
Would recommend him to anyone looking for relief from varicose veins. My results were wonderful. Dr. Kaufman and his staff are exceptional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Kaufman, MD?
Outstanding Results. Dr. Kaufman performed two procedures for varicose veins, one included a phlebotomy. Both were done at Dr. Kaufman's office and the relief was immediate. The staff and Dr. Kaufman are a team with a singular focus on the patient and in delivering the best care possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Kaufman, MD?
I recently had sclerotherapy conducted in his office. My result are amazing. 80% of them are gone. My legs look great. The staff is amazing and Dr. Kaufman is a genius with what he does. If had anything else that needed to be done he would be the man I trust with my legs... but he already fixed everything. 100% satisfied. If you have any leg concerns please see this doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Kaufman, MD?
I still cannot believe the relief I feel everyday since my procedures! I have had a few on my thighs, knees, shins, calves, and even feet. Now I am able to wear shoes that used to be painful. I never realized they were causing so many of my issues. Pain, burning, itching, aching, weakness, extreme heaviness. I always refer anyone with similar problems to Dr. Kaufmans office. It has made such a difference in my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Kaufman, MD?
I first met Dr. Kaufman in May 2015 when I was experiencing vein\clotting issues in my lower left leg. I contacted Dr. Kaufman after becoming frustrated with the treatment and approaches that other doctors were recommending. Dr. Kaufman, being a vein specialist and leader in his field, quickly assessed my leg issues and proposed several approaches to resolve my vein issues while treating the clotting problem as well. This team is awesome and has resolved all my vein issues for over 3 yrs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Kaufman, MD?
I had procedures done on both legs and the difference I feel is day and night! My legs don't hurt anymore and the swelling is gone, I feel energetic and it is nice to do a simple every day task with no leg pain. A huge thanks to Dr. Kaufman and his staff, a wonderful group of people that i would highly recommend to anyone!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Kaufman, MD?
From the initial exam through a procedure and post-op, Dr. Kaufman was thorough and attentive. I felt prepared and am happy with the outcome. Dr. Kaufman is a little quirky, but I enjoyed his personality and kindness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Kaufman, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Kaufman for treatment of spider veins. After examining my leg he discussed various treatment options and suggested the one he felt was best for me. He gave me a realistic opinion on what I could expect as the outcome of my sclerotherapy. I am very pleased with the results and the information Dr. Kaufman provided. The office staff is great and very helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Kaufman, MD?
I found Dr Kaufman and his staff very friendly and knowledgeable. I was unable to use one of the anti inflammatory suggestions so he went in his office to research something he had heard about. When he was convinced with his findings he explained it and prescribed it for me. He also wanted a follow up at no charge to hear the results personally. He showed a great deal of care and concern. It worked fantasti c and I was thrilled with his concern.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Kaufman, MD?
When I found Dr Kaufman, I was at a point that I thought there was no cure. I had a previous surgeon tell me I had a rats next in my leg and there was nothing he could do. Dr Kaufman was very professional, gave me my options, had an answer and was able to get it done right away. Everyone on his staff was amazing from the front desk, Serina, the nurse Becky, and his ultrasound tech Shelby. If you are having any vein issues, GO HERE FIRST!! It will be your best option. Thank you to all of you! :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Kaufman, MD?
After 30 years of bedside nursing I had awful, painful varicose veins in my left leg. I was referred to Dr. Kaufman for treatment. At first I was scared, but he explained everything and was very personable. He is a leader in his field. I had the procedures done two weeks ago today and I can't believe how much better my leg feels and looks. I pay attention to detail and I highly recommend Dr. Kaufman and his knowledgeable and friendly staff. Thank you Dr. Kaufman!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Kaufman, MD?
I really wanted to like this doctor, but he made me feel uneasy with the way he presented his questions and acted like he wasn't all that interested. I have varicose veins on both legs and told me there was nothing wrong with the right. It's forming an ulcer once again, and of course it needs operated on. I felt he was only interested in doing what he wanted to do, and not what the patient wanted taken care of. He was off-color and his bedside manner was appalling. Great staff, otherwise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Kaufman, MD?
Very professional, knowledgeable. Spent time explaining what my problem was. Office staff was nice, friendly and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Kaufman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kaufman?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Kaufman treats patients.

Poudre Valley Hospital