Dr. Steven Kassman, MD

Dr. Steven Kassman, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  ·
Dr. Steven Kassman, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Glendale, AZ and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from State University Of New York At Buffalo in 1987 and specializes in orthopedic surgery, adult orthopedic surgery, and more.Read his story

20325 N 51st Ave Ste 124

Glendale, AZ 85308

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
  • Health Net of Arizona, Inc.
  • Worker's Compensation

Learn about Dr. Kassman

See how frequently Dr. Kassman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Knee Disorders
high
Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear)
Osteoarthritis of Knee
high

Dr. Kassman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Kassman's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Kassman "Part of my practice philosophy is also to be accommodating and complete in my treatment. Sometimes that accommodation is for the patient who has an emergency or maybe one who requires an unplanned procedure such as a cast or an injection during their visit in order to relieve pain and not delay their treatment until another scheduled appointment. Occasionally complete and thorough evaluation simply requires additional or unplanned x-rays. These accommodations can sometimes result in an erratic office schedule. The benefits for my patients are that those in greatest need are helped as soon as possible and care is thorough and complete. One never knows when they will be the patient in need of such flexibility. If my schedule ever creates a situation where I am behind, I promise to you that your visit quality will not be compromised or rushed and that I will listen attentively and do my best to solve your problem once our visit begins. I will respect you as well as the time, effort, and expense that you have committed to me and my practice. My goal is to provide you, my patient, with an experience that is compassionate, pleasant, and certainly worthwhile. I believe that you will find me to be honest, straightforward, hard working for your best interest, and skilled as a surgeon. You are an individual and care will be specific for your problem and needs. Together our goal will be to create a treatment plan that is effective yet efficient with your time and money."

This content was provided by Dr. Kassman "To help people achieve health for life. Areas of Expertise: Industrial and Work Related Injuries; Hip and Knee Joint Replacement; MAKOplasty; Arthroscopic Surgery of the Shoulder and Knee; Orthopedic Trauma and Fracture Care."

• Adult Orthopedic Surgery

• Knee Fracture
  • Knee Injuries
  • Knee Pain
  • Knee Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Thoracic Spine Fracture
  • Tibia and Fibula Fractures
  • Upper Extremity Fracture
  • Wrist Fracture

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Cornell University College Of Arts and Sciences
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1983
  • State University Of New York At Buffalo
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • Millard Fillmore Hosps
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1988
  • State University Of New York At Buffalo
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Kassman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kassman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kassman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kassman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kassman to family and friends

Dr. Kassman's Performance

Dr Kassman and his staff offer really outstanding service. From the time of the initial contact to surgery and post-operative care I can say nothing but that they were professional and caring. The whole experience and the outcome were beyond my expectations and I would have no hesitation in...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Very professional and competent. Took time to answer questions and concerns. Good information package provided before and after surgery. Staff were very accommodating. Follow up was also very good.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Made me understand everything was happening to me and explain it all to me so I understand I was scared to death I never had an operation before but it made it a lot easier for once in my life I can stand up straight and walk normal I will be telling everyone about the doctor that has any problems...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I am a Canadian Senior woman who had hip replacement surgery carried out by Dr. Kassman after being informed it would be several months before I would even get to see a surgeon in Alberta. Surgery went well with almost immediate pain relief and initial recovery went very well. However, I am in a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I had a great experience with Dr. Kassman and his staff. very happy with the results.
Are you Dr. Kassman?