Dr. Steven Johnson, MD

Dr. Steven Johnson, MD

Family Medicine  |
Insurances Accepted

Dr. Steven Johnson, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Brentwood, TN. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with Tristar Southern Hills Medical Center.

Learn about Dr. Johnson

You, the patient, are the most important person to our practice.  We are committed to providing the best possible medical care.  Excellence is our goal.  We have worked to provide a full range of service and have highly trained and knowledgeable staff who have been together for some ten years plus.  We look forward to being part of your medical team.

Video

Dr. Johnson's Experience

Dr. Johnson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Neonatal Care

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • University of Virginia
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University of Virginia

Dr. Johnson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Johnson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Johnson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Johnson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Johnson to family and friends
Dr. Johnson's Performance
Franklin, TN |
Dr. Johnson and his staff are the best. I have been going there for several years and recommended them to many people.
in Smyrna, TN |
Dr. Johnson is definitely one of the best doctors i have ever gone to. He is one of the old time line physicians who actually care for his patients. In my opinion you cannot go wrong
in Nolensville, TN |
I have been going to Dr. Steven Johnson now for almost 2 years. I am very happy with the care he has provided me. He is caring and he listens. I just love him!
in Nashville, TN |
Dr Johnson is awesome. Very holistic and very interacrive and caring doctor.
in Nashville, TN |
Great service every visit. Dr Johnson takes great care and listens to me. Always a pleasure to go for my appointments.
in Hermitage, TN |
I am well pleased with Dr. Johnson and his staff. Dr. Johnson as well as his staff are always easy to talk to and not hesitant to answer any question. The friendly and professional atmosphere always makes me feel at ease.knowing I am in good hands. I have been with Dr. Johnson since he started his practice at the Southern Hills Office and was very happy after my first visit to the Brentwood office. My drive is a little further but well worth it for the level of care I receive. Thanks Doctor J!
in Smyrna, TN |
Been a patient for years. Dr. Johnson is a friend now, not just our doctor.
Murfreesboro, TN |
I have been seeing Dr. Johnson for many years, and I consider him not only as my primary physician, but also a good friend. He is friendly, has a great sense of humor, explains things clearly, and does great follow-up
in Brentwood TN 37027 |
Dr. Johnson is one of the nicest and most concern Dr. that I have ever had He is understanding and patient Dr.
Nashville, TN |
Over the years, I've learned to depend strongly on his help and particularly his advice. We all need to have such confidence in our Caregivers.
in Chapel Hill, TN |
I have relied upon the health care services of Dr Johnson for 7-8 years - for everything from upper respiratory infections, tendonitis of the elbow, back strain, etc. Dr Johnson also provides health care to two other family members. Dr Johnson is a skilled and empathetic physician with excellent communication skills. I rate Dr Johnson 'superior' in all categories.
in Nashville, TN |
What a no-brainer having this man for my primary physician!! He took care of my Mother until she passed at 98 and I have followed suit I hope!!! Bedside manner with no equal- listens to YOU ( even though he has to type on that pesky tablet!!) but hears what you have to say! I would follow him to any part of town BUT Thank Goodness he is just down the road. Satisfied to say the least! John Knowles
Nashville, TN |
Dr. Steven Johnson is a very caring physician and spends time with the patient to answer questions, review treatment options. He cares about his patients and wants to do what is best. He always returns phone calls either thru his nurse or himself. I have been going to Dr. Johnson for several years now and drive a good distance to his office but it is worth the time.
Thank you for the positive feedback. We appreciate the kind words.
in ANTIOCH, TENNESSEE |
VERY PLEASANT AND ATTENTIVE DOCTOR. GREAT SMILE AND CARING WAY.
in Murfreesboro, TN |
Dr. Johnson is wonderful doctor. He is very friendly and personable and a joy to visit with. He takes his time with you and listens to everything you have to say. I have been with him for about 30 years and wouldn't think of going to anyone else. I also have family members who go to him.
Franklin |
Dr. Johnson and the Tri-Star Medical Group are a terrific practice. Dr. Johnson is knowledgeable, empathetic and attentive. His staff is typically cheery, on-time and they keep excellent records.
in Nashville Tn |
Dr Johnson and Staff treat you like family and are deeply committed to all aspects of your total health. I have never had a poor or bad experience with Dr Johnson or Staff and they always are dedicated to resolving my total heath issues. Excellent service!!
in Nashville, TN |
This is my husband's physician. He is very caring and takes time to answer all questions. We love Dr. Johnson
Franklin, TN |
Dr. Johnson is always professional, caring, and conscientious in regards to all of my concerns. He never rushes a visit and he listens. Thank you. After I left the office last week I stopped in a shop and was talking to the owner who was complaining about a doctor visit the family had and I gave her Dr. Johnson's name and phone number. She was very thankful.
in Brentwood, TN |
Dr. Johnson takes time for his patients, and cares both about the patient's physical and personal needs as it relates to care. Great doctor and glad he is my primary MD.
in Nashville, TN |
I would recommend Dr Johnson for his kindness and gentle demeanor. For his professional knowledge and he is always easy to talk with. He explains things and the reasons behind them. You feel comfortable and confident about the provided care.
in CLARKSVILLE,TN |
My husband and I have been patients of Dr.Johnson for years when he change locations were had to follow , we make over an hour drive for his care but it has been worth it . Dr Steven Johnson take the time to find out what is really wrong never quick to just give medicine. Anyone looking for a family Dr.he is a keeper, ??
Have you seen Dr. Steven Johnson, MD?

Visit Dr. Johnson

Dr. Johnson accepts 17 insurance carriers
    Aetna POS
    Aetna PPO
    Managed Choice POS
    Managed Choice PPO
    Open Choice PPO
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Blue Card
    Blue Choice HMO
    Blue Choice POS
    Blue Choice PPO
    Network C
    Network P
    Network S
  • Bluegrass Family Health
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Great West Healthcare-Cigna