Dr. Steven Howard, MD

Dr. Steven Howard, MD

Family Medicine  ·

Dr. Steven Howard, MD is a family medicine specialist in Belmont, CA and has been practicing for 42 years. He specializes in family medicine.

Dignity Health Medical Group - Sequoia

1301 Shoreway Rd Ste 100

Belmont, CA 94002

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Howard

Dr. Howard's Experience

Dr. Howard's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

This content was provided by Dr. Howard "First, I would like to tell you about my training. I graduated college cum laude from Brandeis University. Then I attended medical school at The Chicago Medical School. I completed my Family Practice internship and residency at Southside Hospital, an affiliation of Stony Brook University in New York, where I served as Chief Resident. I then brought my new wife, Diane, the future Mayor of Redwood City, to the Peninsula where we established our practice in San Carlos. We spent the next 25 years in that solo practice caring for members of the community of all ages. I am now a member of the Dignity Health Medical Group affiliated with Sequoia Hospital. I have always focused on the patient as an individual, and not an illness. I strongly believe that medicine is not about computers and textbooks, but about understanding the individuals' medical and psychological needs. We strive to guide them through the medical system to provide them with the highest quality and most appropriate care possible. I try to provide the patient with as much information as possible, and involve them in the decision making process. I enjoy treating entire families, as the family dynamics often provide insight into the medical problem of one of the family's members. I am always honored when an individual entrusts me with their medical care. To learn more about our office, you can go to our website at sequoiamedicalgroup.org. You can also see what some of my patients think of our care by entering my name on the websites, Yelp and Angie's List."

• Family Practice

• Well Baby Care
  • Well Child Examination
  • Well New Born Care
  • Well Woman Health Examination

No malpractice history found for California.

• Brandeis
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1972
  • Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine Science/The Chicago Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1976
  • Southside Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Southside Hospital

Dr. Howard has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Howard does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Howard and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Howard's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Howard to family and friends

Dr. Howard's Performance

Dr. Howard has carried for someone in my family ever since he first opened his practice in San Carlos. In my experience both as a patient and working in healthcare, l measure all providers against the standard I’ve experience with Dr. Howard! He truely embodies what I expect from a physician! He...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Thanks from the bottom of my heart for taking good care of my mother DEE TAYLOR all these year you are the best and thanks again LITTA as my mom pasted away 3months ago love her daughter BILLIE LEMOS am THE one with long nails and xo
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Are you Dr. Howard?

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Howard at Dignity Health Medical Group - Sequoia