Dr. Steven Horn, MD

Cardiology ·  Male · Age 48

Dr. Horn

Northtowns Cardiology PLLC

190 Maple Rd Amherst, NY 14221

Dr. Steven Horn, MD is a cardiology specialist in Amherst, NY and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from U OF BUFFALO SUNY SCH OF MED & BIOMEDICAL SCI in 1998 and specializes in cardiology and internal medicine.

Dr. Horn accepts

Dr. Horn accepts the following insurance:

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO

• Aortic Valve Regurgitation
  • Arrhythmias
  • Atrial Fibrillation
  • Atrial Flutter
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Septal Defect
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors
  • Transesophageal Echocardiography (TEE)
  • Transthoracic Echocardiography (TTE)
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease

3.508771929824561%

Dr. Horn?
Dr. Horn's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Steven Horn, MD
I have been a patient of Dr Horn for 6 years, initially following a heart attack. He took me through the process of the bypass, and provided excellent follow up care. Several years later, an infection damaged my heart valve, and Dr Horn helped me through evaluating my options, making the decision, and selecting a surgeon. His follow up care has been excellent. He has a calm, encouraging manner, and is very thorough in his exam and explanations. I highly recommend Dr. Horn.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Horn, MD?
He’s a very caring Dr. Great bedside manner. He doesn’t rush you at your visit. Makes sure he answers all your questions. I highly recommend him if you’re ever looking for a cardiologist. He was recommended to me and I was glad I became a patient of his. He’s the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Horn, MD?
I am a patient of Dr.Horn for 5 years.He is a compassionate Physician and eases your stress. His staff reflects his demeanor. Dr.Horn is a true professional. My employer required a written report and Dr.Horn completed the report for me prior to leaving the office. Thank you Dr.Horn I highly recommend him. Gerald H.Wienckowski, Depew, New York
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Horn, MD?
Dr Horn is a true proffesional with a great patient relationship. He is pleasant explains everything along with his superior medical skills. Dr Horn is someone who you can trust to do the right thing when your life is on the line. I would strongly recommend him to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Horn, MD?
Dr. Horn saved my life! I was sent to him by my primary, who is also awesome and he detected that I had a serious issue — blocked artery! I didn’t even know it. He is kind, gentle and extremely intelligent. I can’t say enough good things about him. He took the time to talk with me and that’s rare these days. His staff are friendly and helpful and make you feel comfortable and welcome, not like you’re an intrusion on their day. I feel blessed to be his patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Horn, MD?
He is a very compassionate, knowledgeable doctor who possesses a very calming effect on his patients. He always goes into depth regarding medical conditions and procedures. He also will explain the pros and cons of the various medications recommended. He is always willing to answer any questions you may have and never rushes. I have complete trust in Dr. Horn and would strongly recommend him to my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Horn, MD?
I suffered from a “widow maker” level heart attack. Dr. Steven Horn and the amazing people at Northtowns Cardiology gave me my life back!! The cardiac trained nurses return my phone calls in less than an hour, answer my easy questions, and get back to me on the the tougher questions after discussion with Dr. Horn. Northtowns Cardiology is very responsive in refilling my prescriptions, coordinating with my pharmacy and reviewing my meds for the best results. The staff is very pleasant & friendly
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Horn, MD?
Dr Horn is an outstanding, extremely knowledgeable physician who provides compassionate care to his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Horn, MD?
I went to Dr. Horn for a full checkup to put to rest my concerns of heart related illness and was very impressed with his very thorough evaluation and perfect bed side manner. He is very calm and professional, and I felt genuine care and the visit was unhurried. He is my favorite doctor that I visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Horn, MD?
My G.P. sent me to Dr. Horn a few years ago, I was having chest pain and high BP. Dr. Horn saw me that same day and has been fantastic. less drugs, better health. and NEVER a wait in the office. in and out about 1 hr. not rushed just the system works, great staff as well. I always refer people to Dr. Horn. Just love his straight forward way to dealing with my health. And he is a follower of Jesus Christ so I am even more pleased.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Horn, MD?
Through Dr. Horn's advice and care I have reduced my medication and improved the quality of my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Horn, MD?
Dr. Horn has been my cardiologist for the past two years and I am very pleased with the care I have received. He is kind and caring but most importantly he helped me get my medical issues under control and I feel so much better. You can't ask for more than that!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Horn, MD?
My 89 year old father has been seeing Dr. Horn for the past several years. We have never had a doctor so professional, kind and caring. He is very respectful and compassionate. Dr. Horn gives you the time to voice your concerns, you never feel rushed. As an RN, I would highly recommend anyone with cardiac issues to see Dr. Horn. He is an intelligent, wonderful cardiologist. I have never met a doctor so caring and concerned for his patients. We have total faith in him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Horn, MD?
Dr. Horn is an outstanding cardiologist. My husband has received excellent care for some very complex, serious issues. We credit Dr. Horn with saving my husband's life due to his persistent testing to find out the cause of his problems. Dr. Horn is patient, kind, caring, and extremely knowledgeable. All of the staff at Northtowns Cardiolology have been highly professional. courteous and helpful. We highly recommend Dr. Horn and Northtowns Cardiology.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Horn, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Horn since he started seeing patients. I have and will continue to recommend patients to him. I have also used him when I or my family has needed other medical assistance in finding other physicians. I trust him and he is always available if I have a question in addition to the time I see him during my annual physical.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Horn, MD?
Dr. Horn ís my 89 year old father's doctor. He is kind, gentlemanly and very bright. He takes the time to listen to questions, he explains things well and ends each encounter by thanking my father for the privilege of caring for him. As a daughter that makes me happy, as a nurse that makes me proud. A great guy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Horn, MD?
Amazing cardiologist. Very knowledgeable , caring, and delivers excellent care! I recommend to everyone in need of his services!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Horn, MD?
Dr. Steven Horn is one of the most qualified professionals I have encountered in both the medical profession and my business career. I was sent to Dr. Horn with breathing difficulties. He quickly recognized my problem was a heart condition, not a lung related. Dr. Horn and his staff guided me through every step, including an emergency angiogram procedure. They continue to do so today with my follow up care and recovery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Horn, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Horn. He is a highly skilled cardiologist and even better person. I have been with him for over 10+ years and have been extremely happy with the care he has provided. When I first went to Dr. Horn my heart was wesk due to Afib. Based upon his care over the years my heart is healthier and stronger than ever.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Horn, MD?
Dr. Horn is the best. He is honest, kind, compassionate and a professional Cardiologist. Our patient/physician relationship has evolved into a friendship. It's important as a patient to have that level of comfort. Dr Horn is a true professional.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Horn?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Horn treats patients.

Compare Providers