Dr. Steven Hopping, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male

Dr. Hopping

Center For Cosmetic Surgery

2311 M St NW Washington, DC 20037

Dr. Steven Hopping, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Washington, DC. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Hopping accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for District of Columbia

Check Dr. Hopping's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Hopping's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hopping

4.4

Dr. Hopping?
Dr. Hopping's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Steven Hopping, MD
My friends met with several highest rated cosmetic surgeons in the area. It was extensive research! Every single person selected Dr Hopping and they are thrilled with the care, compassion, and results! From what I’ve seen, he’s the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Hopping, MD?
Dr. Hopping was okay, but better plastic surgeons are available in the DC area. I went to Dr. Hopping for liposuction of the upper thighs and buttocks. He also recommended liposuction of the lower thighs, which I agreed to. While the original procedure that I wanted-buttocks and upper thighs-came out fine, the lower thighs came out asymmetrical, and Dr. Hopping had to do a second procedure to add fat to one. They're still not evenly matched, but he said that was the best he could do
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Hopping, MD?
There are many plastic surgeons in the DC area. Find a better option. I had my nose worked on a few years ago and it needed very little but after surgery I had to go to another surgeon to fix/improve my nose. He denies his promise of what my nose would look like. I'm not the first to find his overnight nurse service to be completely useless. Find your own nurse service. If you decide to put your body in his hands, don't let him convince more $ treatments the day of surgery
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Hopping, MD?
I had liposuction on my stomach, flanks, arms, and face with Dr Hopping while he worked with another surgeon to do a breast augmentation. My belly button was ruined and scarring under the skin from the "sculpting" was uneven and caused lumps and ripples on my stomach. Dr Hopping dismissed me when I brought up my concerns. I have been living with a deformed stomach ever since. It has affected my self confidence and being intimate with my husband.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Hopping, MD?
Dr. Hopping is one of those rare doctors who takes an interest in his patients as a complete person, rather than just their wallet. He was patient and thorough in explaining the procedure and provided extensive pre-op instructions as well as many follow-up appointments to insure I was 100% satisfied with my new nose. I was stunned by the result: it looks as if I had this nose my entire life! It completely fits my face shape and I can tell that he is proud of his work. His staff is excellent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Hopping, MD?
Was a very bad experience. Removed too much cartilage from nose and ended up with a sagging tip. When I told his wife (office manager) how upset I was, she pressured me not to tell him, saying he was an "artist". He offered a re-do for just the price of anesthesia ($1k.) But I couldn't fathom going to someone who had already done a botched job. Paid another $5k to get it fixed elsewhere.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Hopping, MD?
An excellent job on nose surgery, the nose looks very natural and clean cut. Fantastic job on Lipo suction, good result with detailed smart diet . Very clean office, friendly staff also organized.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Hopping, MD?
There were some things I really hated about my nose that I wanted to fix but I was very concerned about getting my nose done and it "not looking like me" anymore. I went to dr hopping and he listened to everything I said and truly exceeded my expectations. My nose looks great and very natural and best of all- still looks like my nose!! I would recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Hopping, MD?
Went in for ear-lobe reduction consult and felt extremely rushed. I don't even think he made eye contact with me once. I had a stressful week at work and had been looking forward to this consult for over a month. He quoted me $3000 and that was at a discounted rate because I'm in the medical field. I had them done w/another surgeon for $1500 and they look 100x better than what Dr. Hopping showed me on the computer. He did wave my $100 consult fee which I felt was appropriate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Hopping, MD?
Dr. Hopping is amazing. He gave me back my life. I look (and feel) 20 years younger. I had lipo and an S lift. He recommended that I lose weight both before and after the surgery. That's made it an easy transition to pull off. No one can tell I had anything done because it looks so natural but everyone keeps complementing me on how good I look. This was the best money I've ever spent. Truly an investment in me that paid off! Dr. Hopping is an incredible artist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Hopping, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hopping?