Dr. Steven Hong, MD

Dr. Steven Hong, MD

Dermatology  ·
Dr. Steven Hong, MD is a dermatologist in Boulder, CO and has been practicing for 32 years. He graduated from University Of Colorado At Denver in 1982 and specializes in dermatology.

2750 Broadway St

Boulder, CO 80304

• American Republic
  • Cofinity
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Hong

See how frequently Dr. Hong performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Warts
Skin Infections
Impetigo

Dr. Hong's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Tag Removal

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of Colorado At Denver
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1983
  • Stanford University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1986

Dr. Hong has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Hong does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hong and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hong's Reviews

3.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hong to family and friends

Dr. Hong's Performance

Dr. Hong was horrible. He was rude the minute he walked in the door and did not believe my diagnosis from a previous doctor (from a different state), telling me to just get over it. I walked out midway through the appointment.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I saw Dr. Hong about a reaccuring Basel skin cancer issue on my scalp. He told me it was just psoriasis and game me an ointment. I saw a new dermatologist some time later as it hadn’t gone away and ended up having some major scalp surgery to remove the cancer. He should have seen this.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Greetings: Thank you for taking the time for posting this review. We value your input. If you have concerns about the care you received, please contact our Office of Patient Advocacy at (303) 440-3125. All the best to you. -- Julia with Boulder Medical Center

Interacting with Dr. Hong has to be one of the worst experiences I've had with a doctor. He refused to answer my questions during a scary procedure and has no empathy for his patients. It's my body and I get to say what happens to it. He doesn't respect that and tried to bully me into something...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0

Greetings: We are sorry that you were unhappy with your experience at our clinic. Our number one priority is always for our patient's well-being and we regret that we missed the mark in this case. If you are interested in sharing your story with our patient advocate, we invite you to call her at 303-440-3125. She is aware of your review and awaits your call if you choose to reach out. All the best, Julia

I recently saw Dr. Hong for a cancer screening. He barely looked at me. Only questions asked were if I had any history of cancer in my family and if I had any areas I was concerned about. I pointed out a few areas and he said they were not cancerous but he could remove them if they bothered me....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Fantastic doctor with precision. In and out in no time. Lots of people I know to Dr. Hong. He is a household name in Boulder, and has been for decades!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option2