Dr. Steven Hirsch, MD

Dr. Steven Hirsch, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Steven Hirsch, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Westerville, OH. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 30 years.

477 Cooper Rd Ste 480

Westerville, OH 43081

• Accountable Health Plans of America
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • HealthSmart
  • HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group

Learn about Dr. Hirsch

See how frequently Dr. Hirsch performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Tinnitus
Earwax Buildup
Meniere's Disease

Dr. Hirsch's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gum Cancer
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngeal Cancer
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis
  • Vocal Cord Polyp

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Facial Bone
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine and Public Health
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • Rush Presby St Luke's M C

Dr. Hirsch has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hirsch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hirsch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hirsch's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hirsch to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Hirsch's Performance
in Sunbury, Ohio |
Dr. Hirsch did an excellent job of explaining my condition, the procedure to correct it, and the expected results. I will definitely recommend him to friends and family. Bob Rodgers
in Delaware, OH |
I have been a patient of Dr. Hirsch for several years. He is a very knowledgeable doctor who always takes times with me and I never feel rushed. My questions are always answered. The office staff are always very helpful and pleasant. I would certainly recommend Dr. Hirsch to any person looking for a well qualified ENT physician.
in Blacklick, OH |
Was living with constant sinus issues as long as I can remember. After my procedure with Dr Hirsch, I feel like a whole new person. No runny nose or sinus issues since the procedure!
Columbus, OH |
Got my problem fixed after just 1 visit. No more runny nose!
Marengo, OH |
Took excellent care of our sons septum issues and improved his breathing dramatically!!
in Ashley, OH |
Very friendly, knowledgeable and patient. Took time to answer all my questions. Very happy with results of the surgery and aftercare.
in Marion, OH |
Dr. Hirsch has done ear tubes on my 11 month old and took out my 8 year olds tonsils. He made my children, my husband and myself feel at ease. I even had to call on the weekend for some ear drops and he got back right away on a Saturday morning. His office staff is amazing and always friendly. We hardly ever have to wait to see Dr. Hirsch, which is great with two little kids. I recommend Dr. Hirsch as often I can!
North Jackson, OH |
I was referred to Dr. Hirsch by my family doctor due to chronic sinus and ear infections. Dr. Hirsch and his staff were extremely nice and helpful. I opted to have Dr. Hirsch perform surgery to correct a deviated septum and did a fantastic job. He answered all of my questions and put my mind at ease for surgery. His support staff made it extremely easy for me, in fact all I had to do was show up. I would highly recommend Dr. Hirsch.
Delaware, OH |
It has been just over three weeks since my surgery and I have NEVER felt better. I breath better, sleep better, and I'm not even finished healing yet !!! I wish I would have had this surgery years ago !! The whole process was a fraction of the pain I had expected !! Thank you Dr Hirsch !!!
in Columbus, OH |
It is easy to schedule appointments at times that are most convenient for our family. The staff is always friendly and helpful and I don't spend a bunch of time waiting, they are efficient.
in Columbus, Oh |
As a long time sufferer of allergies, continuous congestion, and seasonal discomfort it was with a degree of urgency and a significant dose of hope that I might gain relief. Meeting w/ Dr. Steve Hirsch was gift of fortune, as his expertise and insight proved life changing for me. Dr. Hirsch accomplished for me what previous physicians could not, which was bringing an end to two decades of suffering from continuous seasonal congestion. Dr. Hirsch is a hero. He is an expert and professional.
in Delaware, OH |
Dr. Hirsch has been great! He is very friendly and professional. His team has also been a joy to work with. They made scheduling my surgery and follow up appointments a breeze. Highly recommended.
in Powell, OH |
Tremendous experience with Dr. Hirsch, soup to nuts the best experience I've ever had with a physician and staff. If only all my doctors appointments and experience could be this great.
in Delaware, OH |
Excellent care and staff. I appreciate great medicine.
Columbus, OH |
Dr. Hirsch is a wonderful ENT doctor and is incredibly patient with children. We have recommended Dr. Hirsch to several friends as well for an ENT doctor. Dr. Hirsch has performed a tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy on two of our children and we would happily recommend him to anyone who needs an ENT doctor. Can't say enough wonderful things about him!!
Columbus, Ohio |
Amazing experience with myself and my daughter. Thorough; straight to the point. Did not recommend anything more than absolutely necessary. I appreciated the fact that he knows what he is doing and not wanting unnecessary procedures if they can be avoided.
Delaware, OH |
I have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending Dr. Hirsch to anyone. My only concern is that if you want an appointment it is difficult to get. I am always told by Dr. Hirsch to call and make an appointment anytime that I have a concern. However, getting past the main scheduling department or even the office staff for an appointment is very challenging. Expect a 1-2 month wait even for an urgent matter. I'm quite sure that Dr. Hirsch doesn't realize this is an issue. He's very compassionate.
in Galena, OH |
I would never recommend this doctor to anyone who wants a thorough examination or explanation of their medical problems . I spend 5 minutes with this doctor on my first appointment . He was condescending and did not answer any if my questions without being flippant and didn't address my most pressing concerns. Gave me a nasal spray and when I told him that I already use it, he said I don't use it correctly and to come back in one month.he left the room . Never said thank you or nice to meet you
Columbus, OH |
I felt like the amount of time that he spent with me (7- 9 minutes) was rushed. He looked in my ears and my nose, and gave me a nasal spray. He did not inquire about any other issues that I had regarding my sinus headaches or other concerns. I felt he was flippant and talked down to me.
in Delaware, OH |
I have seen this doctor for two of my children and for myself. Over the last two years, I've been to this office a lot. Dr. Hirsch is helpful, polite, he listens well, and he has been good with my kids. He also treats me as an adult with respect for my decision making capabilities. I've only had one issue and that was due to a miscommunication between my primary care and Dr. Hirsch related to why I was being seen. Once I corrected it, I got the proper help.
Columbus, OH |
He was very patient and thorough throughout the entire process.
Sunbury, OH |
My sinus surgery went way better than I had expected! Very little pain. Thank you Dr. Hirsch!
in Richwood, OH |
There is 0 chance I would recommend this doctor to anyone else. The first time I saw he seemed nice, but the second time I saw him he treated me like he did not have time to listen to me and had made a nasty comment before he can into the room that I was not on his schedule, which was obviously not my fault yet he did nothing but show attitude towards me and let me know he could not help me further.
in Delaware, OH |
He is a great MD, takes his time with you never rush's you at all and listens to what you have to say. I'm so glad I found him , will never go elsewhere !!!
Have you seen Dr. Steven Hirsch, MD?
Are you Dr. Hirsch?

Visit Dr. Hirsch

Dr. Hirsch accepts 16 insurance carriers
  • Accountable Health Plans of America
    Blue Access Choice PPO
    Blue Preferred HMO
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • HealthSmart
    HealthSmart PPO
  • HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
    DirectCare America
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio