Dr. Steven Grund, MD
Pulmonary Disease•Male•Age 47
Legacy Medical Group-Pulmonary300 N Graham St Ste 315 Portland, OR 97227
Dr. Steven Grund, MD is a Pulmonologist in Portland, OR and has over 21 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Grund has more experience with Obstructive Lung Disease, Sleep Apnea, and Interstitial Lung Disease than other specialists in his area. He graduated from U of NV medical school in 2000. He is affiliated with medical facilities Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center and Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Grund to book an appointment.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Pulmonologists in your area
Dr. Grund is affiliated with Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center Gresham, a highly rated and top awarded hospital for pulmonary disease.
At a Glance
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
- Practices at Top HospitalPulmonary Care Excellence Award™ • See hospitals
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Grund
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Grund treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Grund treats other conditions, please contact the office at (503) 413-5702.
Obstructive Lung Disease
Obstructive lung disease specialists diagnose and treat conditions including COPD, emphysema, asthma and cystic fibrosis that cause blockages or narrowing in the airways of the lungs, making breathing difficult.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Grund is experienced in the area of Obstructive Lung Disease. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 5 conditions and procedures
Sleep-disordered breathing specialists diagnose and treat conditions, such as snoring or obstructive sleep apnea, in which breathing is interrupted during sleep, resulting in symptoms of fatigue, irritability and high blood pressure.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Grund is experienced in the area of Sleep Apnea. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 2 conditions and procedures
Interstitial Lung Disease
Interstitial lung disease specialists diagnose and treat a range of conditions that cause scarring of lung tissue due to autoimmune disease or environment exposure to harmful materials.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Grund is experienced in the area of Interstitial Lung Disease. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 4 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Grund's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Grund's conditions and procedures:
- Acute Bronchitis
- Acute Lower Respiratory Infection
- Acute Pharyngitis
- Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
- Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia
- Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
- Classic Polyarteritis Nodosa
- Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax)
- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis
- Influenza (Flu)
- Interstitial Lung Disease
- Low Blood Oxygen Level
- Lung Abscess
- Lung Nodule
- Metastatic Respiratory System Cancer
- Mycobacterial Lung Infection
- Partial Lung Collapse
- Pleural Effusion
- Pneumoconiosis and Pneumonopathy
- Pneumonitis (Due to Solids or Liquids)
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Arteriovenous Malformation
- Pulmonary Edema
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Eosinophilia
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Insufficiency
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Services
- Respiratory Failure
- Respiratory Management
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus
- Shortness of Breath
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Study
- Smoking Cessation Counseling
- Swine Flu
- Systemic Sclerosis
- Valley Fever
- Viral Infection
- Wegener's Granulomatosis
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Grund accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Grund accepts the following insurance:
- Choice Plus POS II
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO