Dr. Steven Grosso, MD

General Surgery ·  Male · Age 53

Dr. Grosso

Billings Plastic Surgery

2510 17th St W Billings, MT 59102

Dr. Steven Grosso, MD is a general surgery specialist in Billings, MT and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from Creighton University School Of Medicine in 1991 and specializes in general surgery and cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Grosso accepts

Dr. Grosso accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Montana

Check Dr. Grosso's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Gynecomastia
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Second-Degree Burns

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Grosso

Dr. Grosso?
Dr. Grosso's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Steven Grosso, MD
Dr.Grosso and his staff were amazing,I went there for a breast reduction. they were very informative on my procedure before and after of what to expect.I am so very happy with my out come.I feel so very happy with my new look my nurses were there before and after and took such great care of me,all I can say is Billings Clinic is #1
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Grosso, MD?
Very happy with my surgery. The procedure was smooth and I felt that I was in good hands. I am very pleased with the end result. :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Grosso, MD?
I went to Dr. Grosso for migraines. Since having the reduction surgery I have had a migraine instead of the 3-4 a week. I am thankful for his help and the way things have turned out so far. I am 8 weeks out of the surgery. I am very happy with the results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Grosso, MD?
Very knowledgeable and confident, reassuring to us. Got the procedure done, educated us well, made us feel relaxed and in good hands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Grosso, MD?
Dr. Grosso was thorough and thoughtful in his care of my daughter. The staff was always so welcoming and made my daughter feel comfortable and safe in their care. If the need ever arises that me or a family member would need plastic surgery again, Dr. Grosso and his team are our first choice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Grosso, MD?
The staff were very friendly and caring. They took time to explain the procedure and made sure that I was comfortable. The same goes for Dr. Gross, he had a great bed side manner and I was confident I was in good hands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Grosso, MD?
Dr. Grosso replaced a breast implant for me. I couldn’t be happy with the procedure and the result. Everything from scheduling the appointment, the staff, and the surgery was very professional and a very pleasant experience for me. I would highly recommend Dr. Grosso and his team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Grosso, MD?
Words cannot express how appreciative we are to have had the expertise of Drs. Grosso and Muskett here in Billings. Drs. Grosso and Muskett co-teamed on my daughter for a complicated flap surgery after she had complications from a prior orthopedic surgery. Dr. Grosso always took the time to explain things and answer our questions which at times were many. His office help was wonderful to work with for scheduling and nurses getting info to Dr. Grosso if we needed feedback. So thankful!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Grosso, MD?
We were referred to the Billings Plastic Surgery center and Dr. Grosso when my elderly dad needed to have some skin cancer removed from his arm. Dr. Grosso is easy to talk to and explains everything thoroughly. Dr. Grosso's staff is outstanding! Not only are they efficient and well organized, but they are all helpful, respectful, patient, and pleasant. They have the perfect team--a well-qualified, caring surgeon and a fabulous staff! Thank you so much!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Grosso, MD?
Dr. Grosso performed an abdominal wall reconstruction on me a year an a half ago. From our first meeting, Dr. Grosso was professional and made me feel comfortable with my decision to have yet another major surgery. The recovery time was exactly as he advised me it would be, I healed amazingly well and the scar is so fine and faint. A much better outcome than I ever expected. I would trust Dr. Grosso with my life again, and do not hesitate to recommend him to anyone considering surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Grosso, MD?
I had a great experience with Dr. Grosso. I had a lump of skin by my eye from an injury. It got opened and would not heal. I went in to have it removed. I ended up having skin cancer, and 2 procedures to get it all. he did an amazing job on the incisions, the first one is hardly noticeable and in time you'll never know it was even there, the 2nd one is newer but will blend nicely. Everyone there was thoughtful and courteous. I would recommend him and his office to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Grosso, MD?
Dr. Grosso is a real patient's advocate, concerned, clear about the diagnosis and exceptionally clear about how he is going to deal with the presentation. Importantly, I never felt that he was rushing through his patient list for the day, he was very generous with his time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Grosso, MD?
I didn't get the results that dr. Grosso said I would get. Office staff are cold and not very friendly. Dr. Grosso wasn't my first choice of surgeons. I didn't think I had any other options. But I will go out of state for quality trustworthy care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Grosso, MD?
Dr. Steven Grosso listened to my concerns, explained the procedures, stayed late at the surgical center to ensure my comfort and then proceeded to blow my expectations right off the chart! My results are nothing short of miraculous, and as a perfectionist, that’s saying something. The staff are kind, friendly, caring & funny. Billings Plastic Surgery is the best kept secret in the western United States. I've already started referring friends from as far away as New York & Philadelphia.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Grosso, MD?
Dr Grosso just removed a small lump from between my jawbone and cheek. It was not easy to get access. He did a great job of removal and follow up. I had no complications from this procedure. His staff was very caring. They do an excellent job of making sure you are comfortable with the process for the procedure. They are always available for questions . I would highly recommend Dr Grosso for any procedure you may need.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Grosso, MD?
I was so pleased with the results of my breast reconstruction for cancer. My left breast was reduced and lifted to match my right breast and it certainly was the one perk of having had cancer. Thank you Dr. Gross for making the outcome of this process so amazing!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Grosso, MD?
I had an excellent experience with Dr. Grosso! Very professional and really cared what was best for me. Everyone in the office made me feel comfortable at all times! Surgery went great and I have had no complications! I can definitely say it was life changing!!! It was nice talking to Kaitlyn and she made me feel at ease.!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Grosso, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Grosso to anyone who asked. Their office is very polite, professional and accommodating. They welcome you to come in to have things checked post-surgery if you have concerns. I dealt with a post-surgical wound (from another facility) for a year that refused to completely close. I was referred to Dr. Grosso and he was able to perform the necessary surgery to completely close it up. I had several concerns and he answered all my questions and put me at ease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Grosso, MD?
After my diagnosis of melanoma, Dr. Grosso and the staff at Billings Plastic Surgery got my initial appointment and surgery scheduled within 24 hours. They took care of me in the most compassionate and professional manner. Dr. Grosso made sure that he followed up with me after the surgery, and ensured that I had everything I needed. From start to finish, I had an excellent experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Grosso, MD?
Dr. Grosso was an amazing surgeon! The day of my surgery we had to change the game plan on the fly and he cam up with something wonderful. I love my results and I would go back in a heartbeat.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Grosso?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Grosso treats patients.

Billings Clinic