Dr. Steven Grosso, MD

Dr. Steven Grosso, MD

General Surgery | Male

Dr. Steven Grosso, MD is a general surgery doctor who practices in Billings, MT. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Grosso is affiliated with St. Vincent Healthcare.

Dr. Grosso's Experience

See how Dr. Grosso's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Grosso

Dr. Grosso accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Grosso has admitting privileges.

Dr. Grosso's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Grosso to family and friends
Dr. Grosso's Performance
in Billings |
I didn't get the results that dr. Grosso said I would get. Office staff are cold and not very friendly. Dr. Grosso wasn't my first choice of surgeons. I didn't think I had any other options. But I will go out of state for quality trustworthy care.
in Shepherd, MT |
Dr. Steven Grosso listened to my concerns, explained the procedures, stayed late at the surgical center to ensure my comfort and then proceeded to blow my expectations right off the chart! My results are nothing short of miraculous, and as a perfectionist, that’s saying something. The staff are kind, friendly, caring & funny. Billings Plastic Surgery is the best kept secret in the western United States. I've already started referring friends from as far away as New York & Philadelphia.
in Billings, MT |
Dr Grosso just removed a small lump from between my jawbone and cheek. It was not easy to get access. He did a great job of removal and follow up. I had no complications from this procedure. His staff was very caring. They do an excellent job of making sure you are comfortable with the process for the procedure. They are always available for questions . I would highly recommend Dr Grosso for any procedure you may need.
in Billings, MT |
I was so pleased with the results of my breast reconstruction for cancer. My left breast was reduced and lifted to match my right breast and it certainly was the one perk of having had cancer. Thank you Dr. Gross for making the outcome of this process so amazing!!!
in Billings, MT |
I had an excellent experience with Dr. Grosso! Very professional and really cared what was best for me. Everyone in the office made me feel comfortable at all times! Surgery went great and I have had no complications! I can definitely say it was life changing!!! It was nice talking to Kaitlyn and she made me feel at ease.!!!
Billings, MT |
I would highly recommend Dr. Grosso to anyone who asked. Their office is very polite, professional and accommodating. They welcome you to come in to have things checked post-surgery if you have concerns. I dealt with a post-surgical wound (from another facility) for a year that refused to completely close. I was referred to Dr. Grosso and he was able to perform the necessary surgery to completely close it up. I had several concerns and he answered all my questions and put me at ease.
in MT |
After my diagnosis of melanoma, Dr. Grosso and the staff at Billings Plastic Surgery got my initial appointment and surgery scheduled within 24 hours. They took care of me in the most compassionate and professional manner. Dr. Grosso made sure that he followed up with me after the surgery, and ensured that I had everything I needed. From start to finish, I had an excellent experience.
in Billings, MT |
Dr. Grosso was an amazing surgeon! The day of my surgery we had to change the game plan on the fly and he cam up with something wonderful. I love my results and I would go back in a heartbeat.
Bozeman, MT |
I interviewed Dr. Grosso while healing from an infection that I got from my mastectomy reconstruction done in Scottsdale. Dr. Grosso is very knowledgeable and caring and always took the time to explain the procedures and outcome expected. He essentially had to repair my previous work, in addition to surgery for the expander/reconstruction, other one symmetrical, and then move the nipple to the right zip code. Dr. Grosso is a very talented plastic surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone.
in Ekalaka, MT |
I was in a four-wheeler accident that required skin grafts to my upper arm & prolonged healing of a severe burn on my foot. Dr. Grosso and all of his staff were so professional, yet friendly and caring. I appreciated Dr. Grosso's compassion and humor. We went through many treatment options to ensure a complete recovery. Everyone, from nurses and wound care specialists to office staff, took the time to truly get to know me and my family and provide the support we needed throughout my recovery.
in Billings, MT |
Dr. Grosso is an outstanding physician. He is professional, courteous and truly cares about his patients and their welfare. Dr. Grosso is a first class doctor and I will definitely continue to utilize him as my physician. I highly recommending him to other perspective patients.
Have you seen Dr. Steven Grosso, MD?
Are you Dr. Grosso?

Compare Dr. Grosso

Dr. Grosso's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in General Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Montana not available

Dr. Grosso has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Montana.

Why It Matters: Dr. Grosso's Board Certifications

• Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Deformities of Auricle or Pinna
  • Gynecomastia
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Second-Degree Burns

Vanderbilt University Mc

Completed in 1996

University Al School Med

Completed in 2002

Dr. Grosso does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Grosso and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• General Surgery

• Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery