General Surgery  |
Dr. Steven Grosso, MD
Dr. Steven Grosso, MD is a general surgery doctor who practices in Billings, MT. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Grosso is affiliated with Billings Clinic and St. Vincent Healthcare.

2510 17th St W

Billings, MT 59102

Learn about Dr. Grosso

Dr. Grosso's Experience

Dr. Grosso's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in General Surgery

• Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Deformities of Auricle or Pinna
  • Gynecomastia
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Second-Degree Burns

• Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Montana.

• Creighton University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • Vanderbilt University Mc
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1992
  • Vanderbilt University Mc
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996
  • University Al School Med
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Grosso has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Grosso does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Grosso and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Grosso's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Grosso to family and friends
Dr. Grosso's Performance
in Huntley |
Words cannot express how appreciative we are to have had the expertise of Drs. Grosso and Muskett here in Billings. Drs. Grosso and Muskett co-teamed on my daughter for a complicated flap surgery after she had complications from a prior orthopedic surgery. Dr. Grosso always took the time to explain things and answer our questions which at times were many. His office help was wonderful to work with for scheduling and nurses getting info to Dr. Grosso if we needed feedback. So thankful!!!!
in Billings, MT |
We were referred to the Billings Plastic Surgery center and Dr. Grosso when my elderly dad needed to have some skin cancer removed from his arm. Dr. Grosso is easy to talk to and explains everything thoroughly. Dr. Grosso's staff is outstanding! Not only are they efficient and well organized, but they are all helpful, respectful, patient, and pleasant. They have the perfect team--a well-qualified, caring surgeon and a fabulous staff! Thank you so much!
in Butte, MT |
Dr. Grosso performed an abdominal wall reconstruction on me a year an a half ago. From our first meeting, Dr. Grosso was professional and made me feel comfortable with my decision to have yet another major surgery. The recovery time was exactly as he advised me it would be, I healed amazingly well and the scar is so fine and faint. A much better outcome than I ever expected. I would trust Dr. Grosso with my life again, and do not hesitate to recommend him to anyone considering surgery.
in Billings, MT |
I had a great experience with Dr. Grosso. I had a lump of skin by my eye from an injury. It got opened and would not heal. I went in to have it removed. I ended up having skin cancer, and 2 procedures to get it all. he did an amazing job on the incisions, the first one is hardly noticeable and in time you'll never know it was even there, the 2nd one is newer but will blend nicely. Everyone there was thoughtful and courteous. I would recommend him and his office to anyone.
in Sheridan, MT |
Dr. Grosso is a real patient's advocate, concerned, clear about the diagnosis and exceptionally clear about how he is going to deal with the presentation. Importantly, I never felt that he was rushing through his patient list for the day, he was very generous with his time.
in Billings |
I didn't get the results that dr. Grosso said I would get. Office staff are cold and not very friendly. Dr. Grosso wasn't my first choice of surgeons. I didn't think I had any other options. But I will go out of state for quality trustworthy care.
in Shepherd, MT |
Dr. Steven Grosso listened to my concerns, explained the procedures, stayed late at the surgical center to ensure my comfort and then proceeded to blow my expectations right off the chart! My results are nothing short of miraculous, and as a perfectionist, that’s saying something. The staff are kind, friendly, caring & funny. Billings Plastic Surgery is the best kept secret in the western United States. I've already started referring friends from as far away as New York & Philadelphia.
in Billings, MT |
Dr Grosso just removed a small lump from between my jawbone and cheek. It was not easy to get access. He did a great job of removal and follow up. I had no complications from this procedure. His staff was very caring. They do an excellent job of making sure you are comfortable with the process for the procedure. They are always available for questions . I would highly recommend Dr Grosso for any procedure you may need.
in Billings, MT |
I was so pleased with the results of my breast reconstruction for cancer. My left breast was reduced and lifted to match my right breast and it certainly was the one perk of having had cancer. Thank you Dr. Gross for making the outcome of this process so amazing!!!
in Billings, MT |
I had an excellent experience with Dr. Grosso! Very professional and really cared what was best for me. Everyone in the office made me feel comfortable at all times! Surgery went great and I have had no complications! I can definitely say it was life changing!!! It was nice talking to Kaitlyn and she made me feel at ease.!!!
Billings, MT |
I would highly recommend Dr. Grosso to anyone who asked. Their office is very polite, professional and accommodating. They welcome you to come in to have things checked post-surgery if you have concerns. I dealt with a post-surgical wound (from another facility) for a year that refused to completely close. I was referred to Dr. Grosso and he was able to perform the necessary surgery to completely close it up. I had several concerns and he answered all my questions and put me at ease.
in MT |
After my diagnosis of melanoma, Dr. Grosso and the staff at Billings Plastic Surgery got my initial appointment and surgery scheduled within 24 hours. They took care of me in the most compassionate and professional manner. Dr. Grosso made sure that he followed up with me after the surgery, and ensured that I had everything I needed. From start to finish, I had an excellent experience.
in Billings, MT |
Dr. Grosso was an amazing surgeon! The day of my surgery we had to change the game plan on the fly and he cam up with something wonderful. I love my results and I would go back in a heartbeat.
Bozeman, MT |
I interviewed Dr. Grosso while healing from an infection that I got from my mastectomy reconstruction done in Scottsdale. Dr. Grosso is very knowledgeable and caring and always took the time to explain the procedures and outcome expected. He essentially had to repair my previous work, in addition to surgery for the expander/reconstruction, other one symmetrical, and then move the nipple to the right zip code. Dr. Grosso is a very talented plastic surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone.
in Ekalaka, MT |
I was in a four-wheeler accident that required skin grafts to my upper arm & prolonged healing of a severe burn on my foot. Dr. Grosso and all of his staff were so professional, yet friendly and caring. I appreciated Dr. Grosso's compassion and humor. We went through many treatment options to ensure a complete recovery. Everyone, from nurses and wound care specialists to office staff, took the time to truly get to know me and my family and provide the support we needed throughout my recovery.
in Billings, MT |
Dr. Grosso is an outstanding physician. He is professional, courteous and truly cares about his patients and their welfare. Dr. Grosso is a first class doctor and I will definitely continue to utilize him as my physician. I highly recommending him to other perspective patients.
Have you seen Dr. Steven Grosso, MD?
Are you Dr. Grosso?