Emergency Medicine  |
Male
Dr. Steven Groke, MD
Dr. Steven Groke, MD is an emergency medicine doctor who practices in Escondido, CA. He has been practicing for 6 years.

2185 Citracado Pkwy

Escondido, CA 92029

Learn about Dr. Groke

Dr. Groke's Experience

Dr. Groke's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Emergency Medicine

• Emergency Medicine

Dr. Groke does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

• Univ Of Ut Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2011

Dr. Groke has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Groke has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Groke does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Groke and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Groke's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Groke to family and friends
Dr. Groke's Performance
Perris, CA |
My wife and I were in Big Bear, CA for a vacation and I got something in my eye. We went to the emergency room as it was the only thing open late in the evening. Dr. Groke looked at my eye and found nothing. We were there for maybe 15 mins. The hospital nor the doctor asked about my insurance or my Medicare information. The normal cost for an emergency room visit is a third of what I was billed. What happened to charging a decent amount of money for your service Hospital: $1087 Doctor: $205
in San Marcos, CA |
I have a serious autoimmune disease and was taken, unconscious, to Palomar Medical Center. Dr Groke provided me with care. As I was in and out of consciousness, I don't remember details. But, I know that Dr Groke really helped me. He followed my care while I was in the hospital which was above and beyond the call of duty for an ED doc. I never got a chance to thank him so I hope he reads this.
in Escondido, CA |
If I could make him my Primary Care Physician, I would. I was horribly ill one Saturday night and he was so interested in trying to get me the right care and found out the core of my issue instead of just treating me to get me out and the bed empty for someone else. What stuck out the most was that he called me a few days later to see how I was doing. I went to my PCP's office earlier that day in the same condition and she never bothered to check on me. A doctor that CARES - FINALLY. TY!!!
Have you seen Dr. Steven Groke, MD?
Are you Dr. Groke?