Dr. Steven M. Gadol, MD

Dr. Steven M. Gadol, MD

Gastroenterology | Male | 54 years old

Dr. Gadol specializes in Gastroenterology and practices in Richardson, TX. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Gadol? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Gadol's Experience

See how Dr. Gadol's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gadol

Dr. Gadol accepts 20 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Gadol has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Gadol
Dr. Gadol's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (83)
Dallas, TX |
Poor service from Physician and staff.
in Dallas, tx |
dr. gadol is a great doctor
in Dallas, TX |
I am 52 I have had autoimmune and digestive issues a good part of my life. This past spring I found myself in the ER not being able to breath. They told me to consult with my digestive doctor. When my previous doctor refused to see me since they no longer took my insurance I panicked. I was in tears and scared not knowing what was going on. My husband found Dr. Gadol on the internet with very high ratings. I'm here to tell you that he deserves them and more! Not only did he help find out what wa
Frisco, TX |
I had scheduled an emergency appointment with Dr. Gadol after having SEVERE and crippling abdominal pains the night before. I had a 3PM appointment. I was not seen by Dr. Gadol until 4:15PM. He did not listen to anything I was saying, was rushing through the questions he had for me and was very short. He sent me for bloodwork. I got the bloodwork done and did not hear from him for an ENTIRE WEEK as I suffered. The tests results were ready two days after but he waited FIVE extra days to call me.
in Dallas, TX |
I am leaving 2 stars because I only visited once so I don't know if I just had very bad luck. When I went there I waited over an hour almost 2 hours, since I was the last one I felt that I didn't get the time I deserved, please do not overbook or not sure what happened that day. I felt rushed, my concerns were not answer and I was told to take X ray and come back. I complained about hiccups and heartburn/stomach gurgling, doctor only focused on hiccups. Very disappointing and a waste of $180
in Plano, TX |
When my family physician recommended I see a GI specialist for my abdominal pain, I found Dr. Gadol on the Internet and was able to get an appointment within a couple of days. He quickly scheduled an endoscopy. All went very well , and my symptoms immediately improved. Dr. Gadol is a highly skilled and thorough specialist, very friendly, a good listener, and willing to spend as much time as needed with you. His office staff is also very friendly and very accommodating to all your needs.
in Dallas |
Dr. Gadol saw me shortly after a very serious GI concern where I was in severe pain, combined with nausea and vomitting. His thorough history and exam led me on a course of treatment that had me back to as good as new in a matter of weeks. Can't thank him enough.
in Lewisville, TX |
I have been treated for UC since I was 11 years old, and seen multiple Gastroenterologists. I have been seeing Dr. Gadol for the last 12 years, and he has been by far the most helpful in managing my flares. I would recommend him to anyone who was looking for a Gastroenterologist.
in Dallas, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Gado's since 2011. When, on two occasions, I had an emergency he was available and involved. He exhibits a great degree of warmth and concern. He makes good solid medical decisions.
in Allen, TX |
I have seen Dr. Gadol for 12 years. He takes the time to get to know his patients as people, not just cases. He is very thorough and knowledgeable and includes me on deciding my treatment plan. This doctor is a rare find these days!!
Richardson, TX |
My husband and I have been using Dr. Gadol for over 15 years and there is none better. We have been to a few other gastro doc's before we found Dr. Gadol, and he is the most thorough and caring we have found. Whether it's a routine colonoscopy, or a wee hours am emergency room visit, Dr. Gadol is always there when we need him.
in Fate, TX 75087 |
My husband has Ulcerative Colitis and has been under the care of Dr. Gadol for over 20 years. Our relationship with the good doctor has always been excellent. The doctor has performed numerous colonoscopies on my husband and keeps a highly trained eye on his health. Dr. Gadol has performed more than 10 colonoscopies on my husband, removing polyps and taking biopsies, and never once have there been post-procedure problems.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Gadol has been a God-send to me and my husband. Since my husband's diagnosis earlier this year, he has been our guide and mentor through the process and although my husband's prognosis may not be curable, Dr. Gadol has made it manageable, comfortable and improving every week since the diagnosis. He is 100% responsive to our questions, needs and unbelievable follow up both at the hospital and all office visits. Highly recommend him.
in Dallas, TX |
I have a patient of Dr. Gadol for over 12 years and He has been very effective in controlling my GERD.
in Richardson, TX |
Dr. Gadol has been my GI doc for about 5 years. His diagnostic skills are excellent and he is patient and kind. The office staff is also helpful and kind. Wait timers can vary - Dr. Gadol sees folks with complex problems and the time needed can't always be accurately predicted. He will stay as late as needed to be sure each patient's issues are fully addressed. And he wears silly hats on Halloween.
He's a great doctor, but the staff has ruined my experience. They are the reason why I didn't rate 5 stars. Staff: Incredibly rude. On top of what I have experienced. I just got a call TELLING my my 1245 appt has been cancelled today and rescheduled for 1430 today! Sorry, I work. I don't have a job where I can just leave anytime I wish. THEN, I WAS TOLD I MIGHT BE CHARGED A $25.00 CANCELLATION FEE!!!
in Richardson, TX |
Dr. Gadol and his office were able to fit me in for my last visit the same day. The wait time was longer as I was a last minute patient (this is to be expected). Dr. Gadol has excellent bedside manner and never made me feel uncomfortable. He spent the correct amount of time with me answering any and all questions. He even took the time to talk with me (and with the other patients from what I could hear) building that missed patient physician relationship that most docs don't care to have. A+
in Richardson, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Gadols since 1995. He has given me the very best of care over the years. Yes you have to wait in the waiting room sometimes which is typical of a specialist. Especially one that also handles emergencies at the hospital in the same building! Always 5 stars in my book!
in Rowlett, TX |
I found him to be quite on the rude side. He was harsh and treated me like I was a child. Was told that I was being billed by the amount of time he spent with me. I'm sure that included the hour I spent sitting in the exam room waiting on him. The receptionist would not let me see the itemized bill even after I asked her. I'm sure she padded the bill.
richardson |
Horrible experience. Today was my 79 yr. old dad'd first visit. Dr gadol got VERY impatient with m6 father who couldnt answer his questions right away. Dr gadol said he didnt have the time to wait for my father to explain what he was feeling. Dr gadol furiously left the room and said he didnt have the time to listen to him. My father's first language is spanish so he couldnt speak as fast as the doctor would like him to. Sr gadol is not suitable for seniors.
in Mesquite |
I've been seeing Dr.Gadol( Dr.G is what I call him ??) over1 10 years. He is the most kind, compassionate, caring, & sensitive doctor i've ever known. He doesn't hesitate to give hugs to my 7yr old daughter who adores him , handshakes to my husband, & time to my parents (who are in Va.)when they call concerned about my health. He makes me feel like a person & not just a patient. He take time to listen & answer all my questions. And comes up with the best plan of treatment for me. He's very smart
in Richardson, TX |
Dr. Gadol is one of the most sincere, and caring doctors I have ever met. He goes out of his way to make one feel comfortable and relaxed.
Have you seen Dr. Steven M. Gadol, MD?
Are you Dr. Gadol?

Compare Dr. Gadol

Dr. Gadol's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Gastroenterology

• Esophagitis
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding

Parkland Meml Hosp-Dallas Va Med Ctr

Completed in 1992

U Tex Sw

Completed in 1992

Dr. Gadol does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gadol and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Gastroenterology

• Anoscopy
  • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Gastroenterology Procedures
  • Liver Biopsy
  • Manometry

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.