Dr. Steven Gadol, MD

Gastroenterology ·  Male · Age 57

Dr. Gadol

STEVEN M GADOL MD

399 W Campbell Rd Ste 202 Richardson, TX 75080

Dr. Steven Gadol, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Richardson, TX and has been practicing for 27 years. He graduated from University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School in 1987 and specializes in gastroenterology and internal medicine.

Dr. Gadol accepts

Dr. Gadol accepts the following insurance:

Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Gadol's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Duodenal Ulcer
  • Duodenitis
  • Dysentery
  • Dysphagia
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Enteritis
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroenterology Procedures
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding

6.0344827586206895%

Dr. Gadol?
Dr. Gadol's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Steven Gadol, MD
I had a good experience with Dr. Gadol himself. He did an EGD for me and was thorough and explained things well. However, I will not continue to go back to him because of my experience with his office staff. They overbook appointments, they seem confused, they are rude and overbearing. I was called to come in a day early for a consultation on test results. His staff made it seem urgent. I waited an 1 1/2 hours to hear that everything looked normal. There wasn't any reason why I couldn't have waited until the following day and gone in my for regularly scheduled appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Gadol, MD?
My office at doctor Gadol’s was great. He was on point of what my problem would be and order all the necessary labs for confirmation. He does care for my well being by following up with me daily due to the pain that I experienced. Fortunately I came to see him at the right time and with his confidence in practice I was felling better after a few days. I can assure that I would recommend doctor Gadol to anyone including my family members and friends. He is the right doctor for your GI problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Gadol, MD?
Dr Gadol treated me in the emergency room at Methodist Hospital after he completed his office hours. he was very thorough at explaining my condition and the treatment he was going to give me. i was very satisfied with his service and would highly recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Gadol, MD?
I have been going to see Dr. Gadol for years. He is a fantastic doctor and awesome person. He is patient to find out what issues you are having and works to take care of you. Sometimes the wait to see him is long as noted, but I understand that he is doing his job and on some days days you may have a wait because he is working with a new patient or solving an issue. I would rather wait for a good doctor than know a bad one is rushing me out of there at the expense of my health.
Superior skills. Solid communication. An outstanding gastrointologist
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Gadol, MD?
Dont go to this doctor unless you like sitting in his office hour an hour waiting to see him. He overbooks appointments and I got tried of waiting to see him. Got there 15 minutes early and left after an 1 hour. Doesnt have respect for peoples times by over booking appointments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Gadol, MD?
TLDR; I was referred to 'Dr.' Gadol, from my University, to do a follow-up checkup regarding a minor issue I was having. After waiting for nearly an hour after my scheduled appointment, the doctor came to see me, took down a bunch of notes after asking protocol questions which were exactly the same as the one asked by the nurse at my University. Although the nurse at the University was excellent, the doctor ignored her conclusions and proceeded to give his conclusions which were contradicting of
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Gadol, MD?
He explains everything and doesn't rush you through the appointment. When I first started seeing him, I had a number of issues and would call him all times of the day or night. He always responded and patiently answered my concerns. He is my go-to gastroenterologist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Gadol, MD?
Steven Gadol is not an actor, a politician, or a preacher. He is a Dr. and is the best of the best at what he does. He has my full trust always and has for 23 years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Gadol, MD?
Dr. Gadol listens to his patient's concerns and is easily reached if you have a question. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Gadol, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Gaudol for several years now. I have no complaints. One of the things I love about Dr. Gaudol is that he is very thorough and cares about his patients health. I have never left the office confused on what is going on. He explains everything to me on my level and always listen to my concerns. A colonoscopy is not fun especially the prep part but the day of the procedure (both times) I felt very peaceful that everything will be okay. Dr. Gaudol has a sense of calmness
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Gadol, MD?
I give Dr. Gadol high grades on everything except wait time I have waited up to 2 hours, with an appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Gadol, MD?
James T. dallas I've been a patient of Dr Gadol for more than 15 years he and his staff has always been very friendly and personable to my care. He's treated my wife and mother as well, always ask about there wellbeing and shows a qenuine concern for my family. The one thing that stands out and I really like about him, he don't beat around the bush he's pretty straight and honest. He spends time explaining and going over results and the next step. I would definitely recommend others to his care
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Gadol, MD?
I have had nothing but an wonderful experience with Dr. Gadol and his staff. I have been a patient of his for almost 10 years and would definitely recommend him to my friends and family, in fact, I already have. I love the way his office runs, they are a great bunch of people who truly care about each of their patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Gadol, MD?
Most rude and unprofessional medical staff I have ever ran into. Gadol assisted my doctor and someone made an appt with his office for a follow up, which I didn't ask for. When I called to cancel they wanted to know why??? I didn't tell them and they called back a week later still wanting to know?!?!? Then they want to argue when you won't tell them. Try and get a nurse or the doctor to call you back about their test results that you paid for. Good luck getting your medical records too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Gadol, MD?
Dr Gadol listens carefully and asks lots of questions. His caring bedside manor and detailed approach have helped me manage Crohns and get back to my life. It is encouraging to know that I can contact him and he gets right back to me if I'm having a problem. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Gadol, MD?
Dr. Gadol spends time to listen and educate me in the office visits. I really trust him. He is also one of the most knowledgeable doctors I have been to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Gadol, MD?
This doctor and his staff are not worth it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Gadol, MD?
Been going to Dr. Gadol for 15 yrs. + . He has always provided the best care and compassion through every procedure/surgery that I've had. He's explained every condition in details that I understand which is especially important to me. And the best of all he goes that "extra mile" for his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Gadol, MD?
My experience has been mixed. Dr. Gadol is very knowledgeable, and was able to fix my issue right away. It's been such a blessing. However, wait times are long, and I haven't had very good luck interacting with his staff, in any capacity.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Gadol?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Gadol treats patients.

Compare Providers